Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 4(A good day to ban hard)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Better Than Christ
    Nice one Woke. Fighting back on claims of stalking and following him around by rooting through his posts from three weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'd love to post the PM you sent me but sharing those publicly isn't allowed on here. We both know the truth.

For someone who is too busy to post on here, you sure have a lot of time to research my posts. I'd also say that you're fuming my windows post got 8 thanks and yours got zero :pac:
    I've never PM'd anyone so feel free to post it. I'd love to see what fiction you've concocted.

In fact. How about this: report it so that the moderators can see it and they can confirm that I am lying in this instance instead of you. I'm sure the moderators wouldn't mind helping you out, they are your mates after all.

Do it. Prove that I have been private messaging you. I dare you. :D:D:D

Nice one Woke. Fighting back on claims of stalking and following him around by rooting through his posts from three weeks ago.
    Well he stole one of my famous one liners so naturally I remembered it. I couldn't believe how pathetic he was for lifting it. :D

Better Than Christ
    Woke I thought you were too “busy busy” to be fighting with strangers over the internet on the weekend, or at least that’s what you told us last week. Have you milled through the boxes of Tayto and anal dildos I sent you already?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Mam of 4
    Here, ****wits. Save it for the nominees.

I’ll go in again.

And in reference to a previous post if I voted for you in the first three it wasn’t because I like you.

• Advertisement

Woke I thought you were too “busy busy” to be fighting with strangers over the internet on the weekend, or at least that’s what you told us last week. Have you milled through the boxes of Tayto and anal dildos I sent you already?
    I like to dip in and out occasionally. Just like crisp guy's mrs into his arse hole. :D

Better Than Christ
    Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I like to dip in and out occasionally. Just like crisp guy's mrs into his arse hole. :D

That’s the third time you’ve mentioned his arsehole in the last hour. You’re obsessed. But it makes sense now. You’re back to collect more material for rodgering yourself blind later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Better Than Christ
    I've never PM'd anyone so feel free to post it.

We both know that's not true.
    In fact. How about this: report it so that the moderators can see it and they can confirm that I am lying in this instance instead of you. I'm sure the moderators wouldn't mind helping you out, they are your mates after all.

Why would I report a genuinely nice and humble message, though? It was actually a touch of class after all the bickering.
    Do it. Prove that I have been private messaging you. I dare you. :D:D:D

Already told you, we're not allowed to publish PMs on thread. Here's a better idea. Whu don't we let this purge continue on without this carry-on ruining it again. It's not just about us, as much as you seemingly want it to be.

So last time I'll throw down this challenge for charity idea. Just me and you in a one on one purge. Loser leaves for 30 days or forfeits 30 euro to charity to waive the ban. Since you don't care about this place, why not? And it means other people can get along with having fun on the thread here instead of our tiresome back and forth. I'll even let you pick the charity if I get the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person
    Omackeral became a prison officer so he could see his family every day.

We both know that's not true.

Why would I report a genuinely nice and humble message, though? It was actually a touch of class after all the bickering.

Already told you, we're not allowed to publish PMs on thread. Here's a better idea. Whu don't we let this purge continue on without this carry-on ruining it again. It's not just about us, as much as you seemingly want it to be.

So last time I'll throw down this challenge for charity idea. Just me and you in a one on one purge. Loser leaves for 30 days or forfeits 30 euro to charity to waive the ban. Since you don't care about this place, why not? And it means other people can get along with having fun on the thread here instead of our tiresome back and forth. I'll even let you pick the charity if I get the boot.
    How about you prove unequivocally that I have been PMing you, and I donate 150 euros to charity. :D Go on. All you have to do is report the PM(s) and the moderators/administrators can confirm it.

Or are you embarrassed about being shown up as the pathetic liar you are? :D

• Advertisement

Better Than Christ
    Collie D wrote: »
    Here, ****wits. Save it for the nominees.

I’ll go in again.

And in reference to a previous post if I voted for you in the first three it wasn’t because I like you.

You're dead right Collie. Just one question, did you call us halfwits or fuckwits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Better Than Christ
    Omackeral became a prison officer so he could ride his family every day.

I'm bored

Better Than Christ
    Omackeral became a prison officer so he could see his family every day.

That's not a bad line, in fairness. Not bad at all.

You obviously hate your own family though after going to Cheltenham like the selfish alcoholic degenerate you are. Luckily for you, your own clan are already riddled with many a virus so it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Better Than Christ
    How about you prove unequivocally that I have been PMing you, and I donate 150 euros to charity. :D Go on. All you have to do is report the PM(s) and the moderators/administrators can confirm it.

Or are you embarrassed about being shown up as the pathetic liar you are? :D

You're very very invested in this for a man who has no time (yet can drag up old posts). As I said, I'm not gonna contravene the rules and I'm not gonna continue to keep highjacking this thread. However, a final offer, I'll see that 150 euro wager and accept it for a one on one purge.

So that's it. A very generous offer for charity and the posters here can get to the purge sans us.

You're very very invested in this for a man who has no time (yet can drag up old posts). As I said, I'm not gonna contravene the rules and I'm not gonna continue to keep taking this highjacking this thread. However, a final offer, I'll see that 150 euro wager and accept it for a one on one purge.

So that's it. A very generous offer for charity and the posters here can get to the purge sans us.
    Caught out for lying about PMs that never were. Mewling pathetically about "the rules." You're all talk, no trousers. What a loser.

Better Than Christ
    Caught out for lying about PMs that never were. Mewling pathetically about "the rules." You're all talk, no trousers. What a loser.

I'll take that as a no to the offer so. Pity your ego can't take a ribbing for charity, genuinely. Display of PMs isn't allowed on here, don't know how many times I've to say it. I've received infractions for it before under threat of ban.

And yes you are quite correct. I have no trousers, I left them under your chubby daughter's reinforced bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Mam of 4
    You're dead right Collie. Just one question, did you call us halfwits or fuckwits?

If Boards is censoring words like “half” I’m halfing off out of the kip.

Better Than Christ
    Well this is going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,576 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Nominate retro:electro.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Better Than Christ
    May as well throw in that auld Persepoly...she's in need of a good ride... and this is the only place she'll get one :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Guy Person
    “Nominate” EmmetSpiceburger for overuse use of “quotes”.

I hereby nominate "Your Face", who defines shrinking cowardice. And inarticulate to boot. One never sees him participating in these threads because a witless wonder gets charred quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

“Nominate” EmmetSpiceburger for overuse use of “quotes”.

You stuck your head in Rodders, so I'm nominating the "new kid".

Stick me right on the bottom of the subs list. Its far too samey every week. Same people arguing, same people sniping with the odd thanks from the undergrowth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

However, a final offer, I'll see that 150 euro wager and accept it for a one on one purge.

For the love of whatever you believe in, do it. Stick in Johnny, AVB and a few others while you're at it. I'll even enter myself, folks must be sick of me in this thread every week too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person
    I hereby nominate "Your Face", who defines shrinking cowardice. And inarticulate to boot. One never sees him participating in these threads because a witless wonder gets charred quickly.

Shrinking cowardice? It’s a message board, dude, not the battle of the Somme.

You need to chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Everyone on their best behaviour...something is wrong. Very wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They're afraid to stick their heads over the parapet , they can dish it out but can't take it .

The Oort Cloud
    May as well throw in that auld Persepoly...she's in need of a good ride... and this is the only place she'll get one :D

:D

Shrinking cowardice? It’s a message board, dude, not the battle of the Somme.

You need to chill out.

I heard you fought WW1 single-handed, thus earning "legendary" status. Those medals you bought second hand from a flea market in Cairo look a bit dubious, now you're competing with other "veterans" for coin.

You can hop off the white knight and resume the mutual wankathon with Mr. Personality.

• Advertisement

Better Than Christ

They're all a bit afraid that you're feeling a bit suicidal...
    they don't want to kind of push you over the edge.....
    Me?!.... I've got a tenner on with Paddy Power you're gone by Sunday night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement