Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I feel like Katie should be fighting harder for me not to throw my life away (in her version of events).

We have no BG so you probably have to use your power at some stage today. I am voting Katie tonight, if shes good I dont mind being lynched tonight. I cant remain in a village that has Dr Death over for tea and crumpets.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Its been fun, folks.

I dont trust Derry or Wini or Gertie. FYI. Look into those. Votes dont look good for them.

I wouldnt get hung up on that aspect Derry. Its 'canon' that thats his name, and as we have seen, any expendables character can be a wolf. Character name =/= alignment, from what i can see.

Its not the name, the name is a taunt as far as I am concerned. Its the fact that she has come out, with a role nobody can verify and its a power that could of saved one of 4 people the last few days.. This just doesnt make any sense on any level. Save the first, or the second, or the third person. . Why now ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Its not the name, the name is a taunt as far as I am concerned. Its the fact that she has come out, with a role nobody can verify and its a power that could of saved one of 4 people the last few days.. This just doesnt make any sense on any level. Save the first, or the second, or the third person. . Why now ?

Not technically true.

• Advertisement

I can verify it.

And i shortly will.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Katie WW has been attacked, but survived due to their good nature

giphy.gif

They are....Doctor Death, An Expendable NRV.
    latest?cb=20140714222151

Devastated at the attempt on a true hero, Liam WW died.

He was Jean Vilain, One Punch Role Oracle

WTF Katie, an expendable NRV, why make up a fuppin role ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Well that wasn't great now was it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

WTF Katie, an expendable NRV, why make up a fuppin role ?

To spook then SK. Who looks like it’s you my friend.

Gertrude
    Jake
    Angus
    Clodagh
    Winifred

Katie - NRV
    Derry

Where the f**k is Jake ? Im voting im tonight . . Everybody can vote me and put me out of my misery, this village is a disaster.

Barbara kills herself last night, no Seer note this morning, 4 dead RVs in 1 hour and one fake role claim from an NRV who ended up getting a RV killed . .

Derry is getting my vote tonight. Was so spooked when I revealed and was desperate to see me gone.

So we've got 7 left
    Gertrude
    Derry
    Katie - good as per punch
    Liam
    Angus
    Clodagh
    Winifred

I am getting closer to Jake being my top suspect for the Orla vote. One wolf on them as a bus in case she gets lynched.

Lynch One

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

Lynch Two

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Isla WW |Gertrude WW, Phil WW, Derry WW, Katie WW, Brendan WW |5
    Orla WW |Liam WW, Jake WW, Conor WW |3
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Eva WW, Barbara WW, |3
    Steve WW |Holly WW |1
    Phil WW |Angus WW |1
    Clodagh WW |Steve WW |1
    Derry WW |Desmond WW |1
    Desmond WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Gertrude WW |Winifred WW |1
    Did not vote|Orla WW

Lynch Three
    Candidate|Votes|Number of votes
    Brendan WW|Phil WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW|3
    Barbara WW|Katie WW, Derry WW, Angus WW|3
    Winifred WW|Barbara WW, Liam WW,|2
    Gertrude WW|Brendan WW, Winifred WW|2
    Katie WW|Desmond WW,|1
    Conor WW|Clodagh WW|1

Katie WW wrote: »
    To spook then SK. Who looks like it’s you my friend.

You have cost us big . . . I cant f**king believe what you have done . .

Derry is getting my vote tonight. Was so spooked when I revealed and was desperate to see me gone.

I can tell you in advance, you have put the final nail in our coffin . . The SK wasnt spooked at all, he , like me, knew your false claim (that I called correctly) was a pile of sh*t . .

Gertrude
    Jake
    Angus
    Clodagh
    Winifred

Katie - NRV
    Derry

Where the f**k is Jake ? Im voting im tonight . . Everybody can vote me and put me out of my misery, this village is a disaster.

Barbara kills herself last night, no Seer note this morning, 4 dead RVs in 1 hour and one fake role claim from an NRV who ended up getting a RV killed . .

Actually you got Liam killed you insisted he shoot me. Clodagh pointed out to give me a pass based off the reveal. If you ignored me from the list Liam had a good chance of getting a evil reveal.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If it involves killing Katie NO is my vote

Any other method go for it!

That was the correct call. Derry forced the kill.

I dont trust Derry or Wini or Gertie. FYI. Look into those. Votes dont look good for them.

Can we just relay this as well as we now know Liam was good as well.

Actually you got Liam killed you insisted he shoot me. Clodagh pointed out to give me a pass based off the reveal. If you ignored me from the list Liam had a good chance of getting a evil reveal.

Dont annoy me, Liam got killed because you lied about a role that was stupid. You lied. You lied and i correctly called you out. I didnt lie, I said exactly what was the truth, that you were lieing. . Lynch me tonight and you are responsible for 2 good deaths with a stupid ruse thats gone Pete Tong.

• Advertisement

You have cost us big . . . I cant f**king believe what you have done . .

Technically you cost us but whateves.

Dont annoy me, Liam got killed because you lied about a role that was stupid. You lied. You lied and i correctly called you out. I didnt lie, I said exactly what was the truth, that you were lieing. . Lynch me tonight and you are responsible for 2 good deaths with a stupid ruse thats gone Pete Tong.

You’re sweating like a wolf in sheep clothing.

Technically you cost us but whateves.

You have killed the village , nice job Dr Death . .

You have killed the village , nice job Dr Death . .

You must be thrilled so being evil.

I am out guys. . Katie is acting like a baddy who somehow blocked Liams power . .

Lynch me, I am ok with it . . But Katie, if you are good, you have totally f**ked us all and I hold you responsible for our demise . . When I show up good, you will know that I mean it....

I am out guys. . Katie is acting like a baddy who somehow blocked Liams power . .

Lynch me, I am ok with it . . But Katie, if you are good, you have totally f**ked us all and I hold you responsible for our demise . . When I show up good, you will know that I mean it....

Yes cause I killed all of the good players in this game. :eyeroll:

Get over yourself. You f’d up forcing Liam into making the call. He even called you out upon death.

The mods said she was a villager. If we can't trust that then we're lost so Katie is good.

Yes cause I killed all of the good players in this game. :eyeroll:

Get over yourself. You f’d up forcing Liam into making the call. He even called you out upon death.

You lied and got Liam Killed and now will now get me killed and will hand the baddies the win . . You screwed us all . . Awful awful play by you if you are good . . Remember this later . You have done more damage then any baddy could have today .

Jake WW wrote: »
    Yes if you can instead of us wasting the day on it

Jake another who wanted Liam to use his bullet/punch on Katie.

• Advertisement

The mods said she was a villager. If we can't trust that then we're lost so Katie is good.

Lynch me . I dont want to be in a village with her, seriously I am good but that was a terrible ruse that cost us bigtime. Im fed up, I am not taking responsibility for Liams death. I didnt lie about anything and I was f**kin right. . WTF would the SK bank everything on losing one kill ?

Why am i angry ? Because Katies bullsh*t ruse has made it nearly impossible for the village to win . . Im either an SK who was on NOBODYS radar and decided to go nuts because I would lose one kill or I am a villager who has watched another villager lie which has killed an RV. . FFS

Advertisement