Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    tenor.gif

I tried to talk to you, and you ignored me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok let’s try this look at things

Lord is a convert, he was good at least till first munch. We get this at 9.55 just before munch
    Feels like the first game in yonks I've been good, so I'd really like to stay that way kthxbye

This is just shortly after munch. It feels like the post of a converted player in hindsight
    Me, personally?

Going off Keith's post count and percentages, I'd have probably gone with some people either side of me. Two either side if Guffy, Drump, Ecto and GnR. Cut Drump cause then I'd have to have changed stances on my susipcions of him from yesterday, but I had zero interaction with any of those other three.

But that's me, personally. A higher poster like Necro would probably choose a lower poster like Stu, Mick or 2D to balance himself out. Vice versa too, a lower poster would probably look for a high poster.

My main worry right now though is as a village, I'd be kind of worried we're dangerously close to lynching a high posting experienced player on the back of a fear its who "we" (as in, each individual poster's thoughts gathered into a collective obvious decision) would convert. Which will possibly lead to a really efficient villager getting lynched tonight.

Any interaction at this point won’t be with the other convert either he’s not converted or they’re not converted. So every interaction bar mick or beaker is wolf to villager

So: during that day he has general chat with Necro, 2D. He has this with ecto (I’m focusing on the living btw)
    Are we saying or not that there are no powered roles, only prizes?

In which case, if someone has a SINGLE peek, whats the benefit of staying hidden? If they've peeked and have a result, and cannot peek further, it makes more sense to reveal than not.

Obviously, if they have multiple, they stay hidden. Right?

That feels like a wolf fishing. Remember at this point there’s only a single convert so this is at worst wolf-village conversation

This then is in reaction to some heat from skeith
    Back in for the evening now.

I'm not really sure how to respond to that, tbh. Goes without saying I don't have a role, and my belief would be that the NK would be keeping his head down on Day 0. If there's anything that's made you think I'm rolled, I'll try to explain, obviously, but I'm not sure what I could have done that led you down such a path.

Anyway, at the moment, I find I've got a longer list of people I kind of trust, a list of people who are just super generic in what I feel, and only one strong worry so far.

Drumpot, I accused yesterday, and was interested by the lack of response. My main concern was that yesterday, he made this post...

Its Day0, so by and large, I thought it weird he felt the need to explain his absence. I've been told before that when I'm bad, I have a habit of over explaining my absences. "Look everyone, there's a reason I'm not participating!" On Day 0, it's mostly fluff and working over the OP anyway. No one notices quiet people massively. So it stood out a bit that he went out of his way to make an excuse to be absent.

After that, as I said, I have a trust list. I have Keith (like his ISOs), Trit (I do believe the NK team would have wanted to win a prize), Necro and QB (who drew attention to each other a bit yesterday and I don't know would wolves have done that).

There's a few people who I've no read on yet by way of the fact I've not much experience with them in games. Like, I can usually get vibes off Necro, who gets quite aggressive if you accuse him of being bad when he is bad. But I really have no clue what to expect from the likes of Skunk or Choc Chip.

I do worry Stu is usually a wordy MFer though so am curious bout his lack of essays :pac:

It’s telling that he completely avoids mick and beaker I think
    Actually, maybe the character is important, given one GoT character can actually resurrect people to join his zombie army....

This is just after munch day 2. At this point he’s definitively a wolf. Only now can he have wolf-wolf interaction with the other convert

So, some shade gets cast on Necro, some banter with beaker, then disappears for most of the day,...

When he comes back we have a Jorah reveal, with ecto involved in the convo. Could be they’re chatting but to be fair he’d dropped a shed load of hints. It does feel a bit staged though tbh

He then ffas three known goods with a passing nod to skeith. Would he drop a wolf there for cover, dunno

Goes after Trit for the confusion on his role....

By next morning he’s decided on the Mick bus

resfing back, I’m more than happy to go after Mick as priority one today. His story of having an innate power when literally no one else has seems a massive issue with his story.

Flagged Trit last night as someone I had issues with too, so again, more than happy to go with him as a baddy as well. His whole “”TSC is Jorah but non housed, wait he’s housed but not Jorah, me so confused” stuff last night was weird.

My worry is that the story of Bronn being able to hard avoid a death, or rescue an other, is being painted somewhat retroactively, and not by Necro himself either. It’s nearly coming across as trying to fix a plot hole in Necro’s powers, cause I believe he was quite adamant to start off with it wasn’t character related and was proof not all powers were. Now there’s backtracking, trying hard to rewrite the narrative.

I’ve a very quiet day today so plan on getting a lot more involved. Mick seems self resolving so I wanna start with a deeper look at Trit, since I realized how poor his play seemed pre my FFA yesterday.

Would also love to spray wrapping my head round Skunk (who looked to be trying to draw a kill for some reason) and 2D who I have no reads on cause I’m so inexperienced with them.

Again looking to throw some shade on village. Given what we know about trits flip does that give goodie points to 2D (I know I’m good here)

Interesting that he supports an ecto post to get there

That’s my part 1. Gotta do some work then will come back to this

Current thinking is if i had a peek it would go on ecto though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You know, my biggest regret was I really would have loved to play the political part of this game :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No time for a CFD, no? Give me a final go at the competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

No time for a CFD, no? Give me a final go at the competition?

Who's your partner? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

and I am finished work. Not cycling home though until I see Lord has died!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

the village have decided to lynch Lord TSC.

He was Ser Jorah Mormont. And a white walker convert.

Welcome to todays Jousting competition. Some of the best knights in all of Westeros are competing for some prizes. Some compete openly under a banner while others compete as mystery knights. To partake in the competition is simple, pop along here and fill in the details requested with your username.

One entry per person

https://forms.gle/xfvpUTQL9np69gQT9

Winners will be PMd at 1230 when the competition closes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Wouldn't allow me choose helmet size

A great day for the parish.

Entered and as per usual had no method to my madness when choosing.

When this is done can you tell us how you keep winning Ecto?

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »

Who needs helmets.

Its jousting, helmets take away the fun.

A great day for the parish.

Was half expecting some sort of protection to screw with us but if it didn't happen for Mick it shouldn't happen for a convert.

I wonder can I get my 20k post in this game too. Only took me about a decade more than Necro to hit the same total

Entered and as per usual had no method to my madness when choosing.

When this is done can you tell us how you keep winning Ecto?

Absolutely. No problem. Totally know how I won.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Absolutely. No problem. Totally know how I won.

I think you forgot this

:pac:

sKeith wrote: »
    tomorrow is today.

#ffa2
    sKeith|trit|lord|micks|drum
    beaker|micks|guffy|gnr|trit
    bh|guffy|gnr|beaker|2d
    ecto|gnr|fixxxer|stu|trit
    lord|gnr|trit|necro
    micks|skeith|necro|guffy
    guffy|trit|gnr|choc

Guffy

Could only be a N0 convert. Had said that the village should ignore the NK and go for the brotherhood. For this reasons, I don't think they converted someone who was lynch bait day 1. I don't think micks and bj ffa2 thier convert, pushing guffy up to 4 in the ffas.
    ffa2'd trit,gnr,choc voted gnr

Don't see motive for stu kill

Think lord was convert #1

Ectoplasm
    ecto - gnr fixxxer stu trit; votes gnr

possible day 2 convert. Stu wasn't buying her story at aqll, so has stu motive.
    fits

lord & ecto

LordTSC

day1 convert pontential, be good pick for mick and bj.
    lord - gnr trit necro ; votes gnr

fits
    lord & ecto
    lord & 2d

LadySkunk /riona
    no ffa2; votes gnr
    LS: big emo appeals only. hopefully riona is more grounded.

fits lord & riona

Bounty Hunter
    bh - guffy gnr beaker 2d votes guffy

Day 1 convert potential.
    the more i read beaker day 1 the more i see bh as day 1 convert.

fits

bh & ecto

Deleted User
    no ffa2 votes tritium fits
    not much to go on. talks in riddles and pictures, most that i can't even see on my connection. the beaker vote here is wifom.
    fits
    2d & ecto

BH & 2d team (does bh ffa 2 teammates, i dont think so)
    lord and 2d

Crossing out all that stuff... does that mean you think I am good now sK and that those things are no longer possible? but you never think I'm good, ha.

I actually still think you are good most likely but it is hard to tell between the others atm. I think I need to ignore my gut on this as who I like should not matter a damn.

Crossing out all that stuff... does that mean you think I am good now sK and that those things are no longer possible? but you never think I'm good, ha.

I actually still think you are good most likely but it is hard to tell between the others atm. I think I need to ignore my gut on this as who I like should not matter a damn.

had you as day 1 convert and i'm wagering lord was the day 1 convert, and they didn't havetwo day 1 converts, so that evidence is poved wrong, hence scratched out.

So me, Riona & 2D as sKeith's top suspects. Not sure I'm seeing how you can be so certain that Lord was Day 1 convert though.

Guffy wrote: »

Working for me...

• Advertisement

Back in for the evening now.

I'm not really sure how to respond to that, tbh. Goes without saying I don't have a role, and my belief would be that the NK would be keeping his head down on Day 0. If there's anything that's made you think I'm rolled, I'll try to explain, obviously, but I'm not sure what I could have done that led you down such a path.

Anyway, at the moment, I find I've got a longer list of people I kind of trust, a list of people who are just super generic in what I feel, and only one strong worry so far.

Drumpot, I accused yesterday, and was interested by the lack of response. My main concern was that yesterday, he made this post...

Its Day0, so by and large, I thought it weird he felt the need to explain his absence. I've been told before that when I'm bad, I have a habit of over explaining my absences. "Look everyone, there's a reason I'm not participating!" On Day 0, it's mostly fluff and working over the OP anyway. No one notices quiet people massively. So it stood out a bit that he went out of his way to make an excuse to be absent.

After that, as I said, I have a trust list. I have Keith (like his ISOs), Trit (I do believe the NK team would have wanted to win a prize), Necro and QB (who drew attention to each other a bit yesterday and I don't know would wolves have done that).

There's a few people who I've no read on yet by way of the fact I've not much experience with them in games. Like, I can usually get vibes off Necro, who gets quite aggressive if you accuse him of being bad when he is bad. But I really have no clue what to expect from the likes of Skunk or Choc Chip.

I do worry Stu is usually a wordy MFer though so am curious bout his lack of essays :pac:
    Vote in on Keith. Feels a bit likes he threw my name out earlier and has opted to ignore me afterwards....

Day 1.

what villager votes from their trust list.

Think I am going back to similar thoughts as my Day 4 FFA atm but I guess that shouldn't be a shock as things have slowed down a lot since then. If it is you sK you deserve the win and tbh I'd say the same to 2D with this being your first game (hope you have more), even though I think you might not have been scrutinized as much as others as a result.

Competition closed. A prize has been won. A raven is departing our Raven Storage Area and shall be in the winners Raven Storage Area shortly.

Nothing here.

now things will get interesting, someone waving a prize around with 30mins before the next munch.

sKeith wrote: »
    Nothing here.

nor here but I think that is maybe too quick... que Ecto saying she won

I did win. Has to be in by next munch.

I decided to use lethal numbers today, maybe we killed the last conver in the jousting competition, unless they were to chicken to enter.

what did you win?

• Advertisement

Of course you did :pac:

Kill order?

Advertisement