Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

sKeith wrote: »
    hold off, keep it for when a rogue shot goes off like clarabel this morning.

village picked ted democratically.

Democracy in Westeros?

Screen_Shot_2019_05_20_at_12.13.42_AM.0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

tritium wrote: »
    what do you mean?

I meant auto Priest happened last night and prob at 9.30 but what other power then a revive would do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

But if nk picks me I could just say it’s necro. Has to be used tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

f he revives someone that isnt a concensuss, he's next in line to be lynched.

Why would they care if they convert him and he's just a wight? Id be confident enough to have necro firmly off the nk list though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    The village has decided to lynch Ted_YNWA

Votes to follow

And thats just what they did.

Plagued by fear of the long night, and determined to root out the Night King and his converts, the people of Westeros gathered at the house of Ted_YNWA. He was dragged from the house, bound by the wrists and marched through the streets while onlookers hurled insults, rotten food, faeces and urine. The mob was relentless, angry and full of fear as they led Ted to a pit and unceremoniously shoved him in. There in this hole in the ground looking up at the rage filled faces staring down at him the realisation of what was happening dawned on Ted, an icy fear swept over him/her and then a sudden warmth at which point he realised he had soiled himself, he barely had time to register what had happened before the flames engulfed him.

Ted was elimnated.

Ted was Tyrion Lannister

• Advertisement

If nk picks him tomorrow I would know

Unless nk picked you this morning, no?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well I decided against the revival. It means I'm probably going to be lynched tomorrow but so be it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

If nk picks him tomorrow I would know

If you are the NKs General this is genius play and you deserve to win... But since I’m on your good list for now I will allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

rip tedo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Argh Ted if you had just claimed I'd have revived you. Literally the only thing that held me back :(

• Advertisement

Ted_GBNF

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well, that's a balls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

duffman13 wrote: »
    And thats just what they did.

Plagued by fear of the long night, and determined to root out the Night King and his converts, the people of Westeros gathered at the house of Ted_YNWA. He was dragged from the house, bound by the wrists and marched through the streets while onlookers hurled insults, rotten food, faeces and urine. The mob was relentless, angry and full of fear as they led Ted to a pit and unceremoniously shoved him in. There in this hole in the ground looking up at the rage filled faces staring down at him the realisation of what was happening dawned on Ted, an icy fear swept over him/her and then a sudden warmth at which point he realised he had soiled himself, he barely had time to register what had happened before the flames engulfed him.

Ted was elimnated.

Ted was Tyrion Lannister

so, do we think ted killed clara?
    house tygarian.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

house tygarian.

He said he still had his prize. He could have been lying I suppose.

Sorry ted. I wish you'd claimed. :(

house tygarian.

Coulda yeah!

So still one prize from yesterday unaccounted for then.

Necro wrote: »
    Well I decided against the revival. It means I'm probably going to be lynched tomorrow but so be it

I take back what i said...

This was the most unvillage move I've seen i have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I’m off, take it easy all. Games have been fun when I’ve played them :) <modsnip no advertising>

Guffy wrote: »

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

I’m off, take it easy all. Games have been fun when I’ve played them :) .

like off for the night or off off? they way you've phrased it is very final

I’m off, take it easy all. Games have been fun when I’ve played them :)

:(

• Advertisement

JESUS CHRIST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

ted said he had a prize that only relates to phase 2 and would give no more detail, he could have share details about it or claimed the clara kill and we could have placed him in hise tygarian. but decided not to gove us any of the info.

so are you talking about teds play, if so, i agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mod

There will be an update re Andys post shortly play on as normal

I need to lie down.

Guffy I think it's very unfair to call it an unvillage move when I hadn't a clue of his alignment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Dandy appears to have unexpectedly closed his account. As such we will be seeking a replacement shortly and will update accordingly. If anyone else feels like closing their account mid game, please have the courtesy to let the mods know. Thanks folks

Wow. Dandy :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Dandy that is poor ****ing form.

can we move on from this and focus on the game. We don't know why or what's going on irl, so not worth pumping negativity around.

I assumed he was off for some kip. Mad one.

• Advertisement

Secondly, are ye seriously trying to pin an early post comment as me being... what exactly? It doesn't sit easily with ye? There is one bad guy in the game and ye think I was serious when I said lets ignore him and search for "insert random faction here" instead (also i wasnt a fan of the brotherhood in the show) in the first page or two of the game? Give over.

I generally don't care when people ffa me, never have a tit for tat in my ffa's but yas best believe anyone pushing that as a valid excuse for lynching me will be in my ffa tonight. Except qb, i don't think qb is the nk.

Just coming back to this. See, there was nothing in your post, no smilie, no gif, that would indicate you weren't serious. A lot can be said in heat of the moment that can reveal a lot. Without going too meta, just look at the last long game.

I'm still not loving your response here. You can brush it aside all you like, and others may even rise the ranks of suspicion ahead of you, but we'd be fools to forget it entirely.

Advertisement