Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Have you used this power yet?

No I have until 10am tomorrow to use it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Terribly sorry guys, I'm just home from work and I won't have availability tonight to contribute really.

I don't have time to review everything from the day, so I'm going to put my vote in on Brendan based on what I said yesterday.

If you lynch me, so be it.

I'll hop back on line closer to the lynch cut off, to see if there's been any major callouts, but unless there is hard proof that there's a caught Rogue, I don't think I'll be changing my vote.

Well I think we're fairly sure that we've caught one rogue anyway in Gertrude. Not sure whether she's Ivy or Penguin though. I'd put my bets on Penguin.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    No I have until 10am tomorrow to use it

Would the best time to use it not be the three hours before vote?

I can't see a benefit for a random 3 hour window during any other time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Would the best time to use it not be the three hours before vote?

I can't see a benefit for a random 3 hour window during any other time.

I’ve no problem using it once we agree on who to use it on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Well I think we're fairly sure that we've caught one rogue anyway in Gertrude. Not sure whether she's Ivy or Penguin though. I'd put my bets on Penguin.

Can you point me to the post or page that confirms this?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Only catching up now. I thought I’d be pretty much free this week but a lot of stuff kinda just landed on me. Wish I hadn’t outed myself so early today since we now seem to have a good few options that would have jumped ahead of me on the lynch list.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Only catching up now. I thought I’d be pretty much free this week but a lot of stuff kinda just landed on me. Wish I hadn’t outed myself so early today since we now seem to have a good few options that would have jumped ahead of me on the lynch list.

Brendan. You are the Ultimate GENIE. GTFO!

Brendan. You are the Ultimate GENIE. GTFO!

Don’t worry I’ll be gone in the morning.

Voted for Gertie.

Conor WW wrote: »
    He also told me that his Bat computer gave him this info:

The Joker is one of Henry or Jake

The Penguin is one of Doris , Gertrude , Holly

I added the bit about thinking it was Henry, not Batman

I hate how quiet it has gone.

if this is all correct then Jake is the Joker! I am NRV. I'm changing my vote to Jake.

I feel like this is believable as to how a batcomputer mechanic might work. So If we vote Jake out tonight and he flips Joker, it will clear me and Conor to an extent. If he flips green, then you have a choice to make, I'm the Joker (which I'm not) Or Conor is Full of SHlT

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ok guys, I have been keeping tabs on things as best I can, but I have been genuinely busy and struggling a bit to keep up. I am Batman and I actually came out on thread at 10am. That’s why Conor knows the information that he correctly deciphered. Very well played Conor. A good bit of the information in this post was hidden in my post around 9.59 so goodies and baddies could of read it.

I didn't come out sooner as I thought I might of been able to hide, but with Poison Ivys delayed poison

fad87327-cfa7-4d80-a730-427bd889d455_text.gif

So why the smokes and daggers and hidden info:

giphy.gif

I was hoping if I didn’t die it would buy me a bit of time to get my 3rd read of villains and it worked! I got poison Ivys details which I have included in an updated list:

One of the following are:

Penguin – Doris , Gertrude , Holly , Isla (Dead), Desmond (Dead)

Joker – Henry, Jake, Wendy/Fiona/Teagan (Dead)

Poison Ivy – Abigail, Eva, Orla, Riona, Conor

These are facts, irrefutable and definite, the only question is who is the character.

Possible reason for Poison Ivy Delay:

I also have a “Detective Batman” power that gives me track if somebody bad tries a power on the person of my choice. I chose myself today so if a baddy takes an action on me that doesn’t kill me I can reveal on thread.

Conor, you spotted this information very quickly and I had been running it as if you were good all day but something just clicked. You are on Poison Ivy’s potential list. She will be worried that if she gives me poison I can reveal on thread who it is that gave it to me. That would actually explain the delay in her poisoning somebody. If She saw my post this morning and was planning on giving me the real poison very close to lynch, leaving Alfred little time to respond. This is why I have opted to come out. I felt I might of gotten lucky this morning, by hiding my information, but after Doris also spotted it I felt that its very unlikely that 5 baddies all missed it.

Conor Good or Bad ?

What I like about Conors post was that it was relatively quick and you would have to be a quick reader to read my post in 30 mins and come up with a plan. However, if you were on a team you would have a better chance of spotting it. In short , I am not sure where I stand on you Conor, a peak from the Seer might be worthwhile. I felt leaving things as wink wink between me and you could get you a lot of village credibility.

What is Orla smoking ? I want some!!!

I did not protect Orla, not sure what that was all about. Its either a wolf play to flush me out or a wolf play to put pressure on Orla. . I still cant work out why Orla came out on thread, getting protected doesn’t mean you need to come out like that, if you had of said nothing you prob wouldn’t be on anybodys radar. The timing of the "protection" announcement makes me think of a riddler power, but the question is whether Orla was using it for cover or was it used to confuse her.

Robin was not actually my apprentice (which I thought was odd), so there might be another who will gain access to my room and powers if I die.

My Abigail Theory (when working out Riddler)

I do feel that my Abigail theory is reasonably sound (look at it from last night if you aren’t familiar). In short Desmond went after Dent from Monday morning and all day. Would Dent toss a coin to “save” Desmond ? And I presume Dent would of known the outcome of both coin tosses. So if he didn’t know if Desmond had poison or not , why potentially save him ? Why not wait and see if the poison takes Dessie ? I think he knew it was fake poison which would mean Abigail got the real poison. Again , this is a theory and I know where Wendy is coming from, cant clear people on that, but for now I would sort of be feeling less about Abigail being a wolf. I am only putting this up here again in case people are Riddler hunting. Its not definitive, but its certainly a potential plus for me.

Joker - Jake or Henry?

In terms of Jake v Henry, my money is on Jake being the joker. Its not a definitive feel but there is good reason why I think it that I wont disclose yet. There is only one potential way that Henry is joker from my deductions, so its unfortunate for him if its this less likely outcome. Unless somebody else has a better read or suggestion my preference is to off Jake as the joker.

Holly, sexy Selena, or sneaky Penguin fishface mcf**k?

In terms of Hollys reveal, I am taking it at face for the moment but I do worry this could be a Penguin ruse of sorts. Others have highlighted concerns I share. If Gertie shows up good , Holly dies, its fairly straight forward to be fair.

So what now ?

Read through this post and help us come up with a plan. Unless I have misread everything, we kill Gertie tonight it confirms Hollys story or consigns Holly to death tomorrow. If a goody gets a prize kill Jake. We could chance killing Jake tonight, which may mean no SK kill tomorrow but if on the small chance its Henry it would be a wasted Kill. As i said, I have reliable information that suggests Henry is not Joker, but there is one way its possible he passed this test.

Also , Alfred please keep a sharp eye out for the poison, I will reveal immediately if I get it, but it might be too late. Maybe have the laptop ready to go. Maybe ask mods can you put in a placeholder for flower or rose as an automatic choice if you cant change in time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Okay nothing else has come up and as per earlier I’m going with Gertie. I won’t be back on until after the lynch results.

Praying we get this right! I’ve said it a hundred times at this point but all we need is one!

Good luck everyone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Who done the numbers earlier? Can we have anymore NRVs after Doris?

Frank,

You’re the best batman. You even beat Delboy. ;)

I'm going with Jake. If Batman's info is reliable, then he IS the Joker! I think people should go here tonight. We don't know if the SK kill passes to Harley. But killing the Joker and potentially having one less kill tomorrow is optimal for the village surely?

Frank WW wrote: »
    O If a goody gets a prize kill Jake. We could chance killing Jake tonight, which may mean no SK kill tomorrow but if on the small chance its Henry it would be a wasted Kill. As i said, I have reliable information that suggests Henry is not Joker, but there is one way its possible he passed this test.

How can I prove to you that I am not the Joker?

Is there any liklihood that Batman has been silenced and Frank is talking bull?

Not likely i know, but throwing it out there.

What’s the purpose of silencing someone for 3 hours? Is that just on thread? Does it silence them in their back room?

3 hours is a silly amount of time.

I believe frank. He’s been pro village the entire game.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Okay nothing else has come up and as per earlier I’m going with Gertie. I won’t be back on until after the lynch results.

Praying we get this right! I’ve said it a hundred times at this point but all we need is one!

Good luck everyone

Can I tempt you or anyone else to go with Jake?

• Advertisement

Need people talking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Is there any liklihood that Batman has been silenced and Frank is talking bull?

Not likely i know, but throwing it out there.

So there’s my proof, it was all in his post at 10.

I spotted it but didnt want to out him in case no one else spotted it

I get that there’s a world where wolf Conor did that, especially since I’m now on a list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Sorry all, today hasn’t been good for keeping up. I’m still not fully sure how we reconcile the Conor/ Orla/ holly trinity. My second part of orlas iso is still not complete but I’ve enough there to be confident she’s lying to us, so she’s my pick for a wolf. Based on today am I right we likely have Gertie too since he aligns in a few players reveals?

Can I tempt you or anyone else to go with Jake?

Sticking with Gertie.

Conor's batcomputer comments have you/Jake as Joker.
    It stands to reason you want to start a wagon. Not planning on hopping on it just yet.

If I survive munch in morning, I'll look in that direction.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

As for a plan

Kill Gertie, if correct

Kill Jake, if correct

Go after ivy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

As batman has now claimed, I feel like I can properly reveal myself. I was hesitating on doing this because I wasn't sure how to reveal all my info.

I am Commissioner Gordon, the bodyguard. I protected frank last night, hence why I was so chipper this morning and so angry when I got called poison ivy afterwards. I did Wendy on night1.

I don't know what to make of the 3way that myself holly and Doris are in. Doris apparently peeked villager, holly uncountered Catwoman and me as BG. Either there's been some silly buggers played with Batman's group of 3 or else that peek on Doris is not legit.

But that's where I'm at right now. I didn't want to come out because I'm so much more valuable hidden but I have to try and stop my mislynch. I just hope I havent left it too late

Sticking with Gertie.

Conor's batcomputer comments have you/Jake as Joker.
    It stands to reason you want to start a wagon. Not planning on hopping on it just yet.

If I survive munch in morning, I'll look in that direction.

Why would I start a wagon in the only person who can prove me as the joker!?

If anything I'd be advocating leaving him alive. If he's killed and not the joker I'm the next Target....

There's absolutely no good reason for me to get Jake lynched if I'm the bloody joker. Good God

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

As batman has now claimed, I feel like I can properly reveal myself. I was hesitating on doing this because I wasn't sure how to reveal all my info.

I am Commissioner Gordon, the bodyguard. I protected frank last night, hence why I was so chipper this morning and so angry when I got called poison ivy afterwards. I did Wendy on night1.

I don't know what to make of the 3way that myself holly and Doris are in. Doris apparently peeked villager, holly uncountered Catwoman and me as BG. Either there's been some silly buggers played with Batman's group of 3 or else that peek on Doris is not legit.

But that's where I'm at right now. I didn't want to come out because I'm so much more valuable hidden but I have to try and stop my mislynch. I just hope I havent left it too late

Well f**k. If there is no counter claim we will prob have to hold off. But BG doesn’t need to come out, we have an alternative for tonight.

If anything I'd be advocating leaving him alive. If he's killed and not the joker I'm the next Target....

There's absolutely no good reason for me to get Jake lynched if I'm the bloody joker. Good God

This is a good point. Maybe we kill Jake now that Gertie has thrown a spanner in the works.

Brain fart moment.

• Advertisement

Ah ffs

Advertisement