Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Could soneone else have blocked Poison Ivys power?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So basically for whatever reason it hasn’t been possible today to give out flowers???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Definitely not possible, I have unequivocal proof

Can you share that with us?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    So this power is to silence somebody for 3 hours ? What was the other power again?

So you think Gertie is Poison Ivy and Doris is Penguin. Which power did you get from each player?

What other power? I stole whatever power Gertie has, as my reward for this I can silence someone for three hours. I never said I got a power from Doris.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Excellent point. You haven't been expressly told by the mods that you stole Ivy's poison power? So why can't Gertrude be the Penguin then??? Maybe Ivy didn't poison today for some other reason that we're not aware of.

No just working on the assumption that the flowers were given out at the same time each day but going by BH post below this could be wrong.
    There may have been a typo that should be addressed at this point.

So we might be following the wrong logic?

So what does that mean? Does it mean that Holly isn’t Catwoman and didn’t steal Ivy’s Powers. Ivy just couldn’t use them today???

Holy smokes batman!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Holly can you clear it up for me ?

Who do you think is how and why ? I am trying to put your reasoning together, I keep getting confused . .

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I can’t make head nor tail of what’s what. I’ll be back later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Does this not mean that Gertrude is actually the Penguin?

That would totally clear up my confusion about Conor/Batman and Holly though. Now everyone can be telling the truth and the lists aren't wrong.

Eva WW wrote: »
    So what does that mean? Does it mean that Holly isn’t Catwoman and didn’t steal Ivy’s Powers. Ivy just couldn’t use them today???

Holy smokes batman!!

All i know if I successfully stole Gerti's power today. What that power was I do not know but I had been working off the fact there was no poision ivy post today but BH's post has thrown a spanner into the works now.

I am 100% Catwoman - if I wasn't the real Catwoman would have came out and exposed me by now.

Does this not mean that Gertrude is actually the Penguin?

She possible could be, either way it would be a wolf.

If it is totally wrong and she has a good power she needs to speak up to avoid a mis lynch

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    All i know if I successfully stole Gerti's power today. What that power was I do not know but I had been working off the fact there was no poision ivy post today but BH's post has thrown a spanner into the works now.

I am 100% Catwoman - if I wasn't the real Catwoman would have came out and exposed me by now.

But did it say if it was a good or bad power? :eek:

She could be the counterfeiter? My head is fried :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

You mentioned Doris in the post you originally came out in. Did you steal the silence "for 3 hours" power from Doris ?

But you were told you stole Gerties power but not what it was ?

Okay what we know to be fact. A power was stole today by Catwoman. Catwoman hasn’t been counyryclaimed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Have you seen jakes posts this game, abi? He hadn’t even bothered with reasons so my thank it’s pretty much a laugh at it.

I’ve already got my vote on him from right after I posted the iso.

Noted, there needs to be some kind of reason, however vague or slight.

The OP will be updated soon (this game mod cannot atm), it's only a slight change - it's not Each day, it's each day when possible. I'm not a player so I won't discuss this further on thread.

:eek: where possible.

Has anyone NOT been online yet today?

Eva WW wrote: »
    But did it say if it was a good or bad power? :eek:

No just that I was successful

I’ve to go back to work but I’m still inclined to believe that Holly is Catwoman with no counterclaim coming out.

She stole Gerties power whatever that is. If Conor is to be believe them that would make Gertie the counterfeiter no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I have proof of what I'm saying about Batman, unequivocal proof

:confused:

I need a break

Batman's list said that one of me, Holly or Gertrude were the Penguin. If we know it's not me, and Holly is claiming Catwoman with no counterclaim then the only other option (assuming Batman has correct information) is that Gertrude is the Penguin. Therefore she needs to die tonight.

Frank WW wrote: »
    You mentioned Doris in the post you originally came out in. Did you steal the silence "for 3 hours" power from Doris ?

But you were told you stole Gerties power but not what it was ?

No the 3 hours silence was a reward for successfully stealing Gerti's power. I mentioned Doris as I was working off the list Conor said he received from Batman saying that with me, Doris or Gerti was The Penguin.

• Advertisement

Batman's list said that one of me, Holly or Gertrude were the Penguin. If we know it's not me, and Holly is claiming Catwoman with no counterclaim then the only other option (assuming Batman has correct information) is that Gertrude is the Penguin. Therefore she needs to die tonight.

And if this is right we either still have Ivy's poison to come today or something else has stopped her using it.

And if this is right we either still have Ivy's poison to come today or something else has stopped her using it.

Agreed. Were there any other RV's that had a role blocking power? Maybe the Joker?

Can you share that with us?

I can't Holly, it would out Batman, but I have it all there, in plain site

Can we get some FFAs

#FFA 3
    Gertie
    Jake
    Henry

I can't Holly, it would out Batman, but I have it all there, in plain site

Are you sure about this? If you're referring to what I think you're referring to I think it proves what Batman's saying but not that you got it from him in his backroom.

All I can say is that I have proof, its in my posts and it verifies what I'm saying but it also outs Batman

Batman can come forward when he wants it out there

Ok for now so Conor.

Can we agree to lynch Gertie tho?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

No the 3 hours silence was a reward for successfully stealing Gerti's power. I mentioned Doris as I was working off the list Conor said he received from Batman saying that with me, Doris or Gerti was The Penguin.

Have you used this power yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Killing Gertie will solve a lot of questions.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Terribly sorry guys, I'm just home from work and I won't have availability tonight to contribute really.

I don't have time to review everything from the day, so I'm going to put my vote in on Brendan based on what I said yesterday.

If you lynch me, so be it.

I'll hop back on line closer to the lynch cut off, to see if there's been any major callouts, but unless there is hard proof that there's a caught Rogue, I don't think I'll be changing my vote.

Advertisement