Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    So is Conor lying or on a task to convince us of his claims, I leaning heavy on him lying a bad wolf

I can prove, without doubt my claims, when the time comes, I’ve iy all laid out here on thread

Angus WW wrote: »
    Bit Orla says she “won” protection.

Mine was a role. I’d to PM a name, I’d three days, I got it on the second day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla, my heads fried. Would you please explain how you “won” protection.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Mine was a role. I’d to PM a name, I’d three days, I got it on the second day

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d386bd0755049523682e6f4&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    How do you know whose power you are stealing ?
    Each day that Ivy is alive she can send these two flowers to players of her choice. Only she knows which contains the poison.

She has poison, unless Holly stole that ? Holly did you steal poison from our baddies ?

I stole Gerti's power. The Poision Ivy flowers have been given out at 11am each morning, there was none this morning - thats why i think she is Ivy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Batman's protection has been earned

giphy.gif

A Citizen of Gotham has earned themselves the Dark Nights protection

Won by BackRoom Guess

Is it too much to ask that we get more than a short cryptic sentence. I’m not asking for you to reveal any names but expanding on the process of winning would help.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I stole Gerti's power. The Poision Ivy flowers have been given out at 11am each morning, there was none this morning - thats why i think she is Ivy.

So it could be another baddys power ? Like the only reason you think its Ivy is because she hasnt used any poison today .. Yet...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So it could be another baddys power ? Like the only reason you think its Ivy is because she hasnt used any poison today .. Yet...

Yes but why the change it time? To me it appears to be a scheduled action not an anytime one.

Just to note I also could have stolen a goodies power but if she was a goodie I think she would have said so

Is it possible Batman didn’t trust Conor so have him false info?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    FFA#3

Conor
    Gertie
    Angus

I not the most experienced player, but why would Angus thank someone for being on a FFA.

My provisional #FFA is

Gertie- poison ivy potential
    Orla - following on from strange carry-on strange Riddle-esque short postings. Similar to post lynch last night

Is it too much to ask that we get more than a short cryptic sentence. I’m not asking for you to reveal any names but expanding on the process of winning would help.

I took a guess at a prime role player and was correct

Have you seen jakes posts this game, abi? He hadn’t even bothered with reasons so my thank it’s pretty much a laugh at it.

I’ve already got my vote on him from right after I posted the iso.

Is it possible Batman didn’t trust Conor so have him false info?

Definitely not possible, I have unequivocal proof

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok so here we are then:
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Players:
    Abigail
    Angus
    Brendan - soft claimed a role, still hasn't revealed the role.
    Clodagh
    Conor - claimed Duke Thomas NRV. In contact with Batman.
    Doris - Renee Montoya NRV
    Eva
    Frank
    Gertrude - Poison Ivy (named by Holly)
    Henry - Potential Joker (named by Batman)
    Holly - claimed Catwoman
    Jake - Potential Joker (named by Batman)
    Orla - claimed Rachel Dawes NRV
    Phil
    Riona

So where I am is this:
    Village (in order of most village to least village)
    Doris
    Holly
    Conor
    Orla
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Frank

Unknown:
    Phil
    Riona
    Abigail
    Angus

Evil (in order of most likely evil to least likely evil)
    Gertrude (sorry gertie)
    Jake
    Eva
    Henry

So I would advocate lynching one of Gertrude or Jake tonight and see where we are. Most likely will vote for Gertrude to confirm Holly and hopefully remove Ivy's poison powers tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yes but why the change it time? To me it appears to be a scheduled action not an anytime one.

Just to note I also could have stolen a goodies power but if she was a goodie I think she would have said so

So this power is to silence somebody for 3 hours ? What was the other power again?

So you think Gertie is Poison Ivy and Doris is Penguin. Which power did you get from each player?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Okay I’m on my lunch.

This is wild :eek:

Is there any possibility that this could be a ploy by the wolves to make us vote elsewhere and hopefully bring out one of the RVs to counterclaim.

Surely not though because then we’ll know someone definitely lied later. I’m confused with all the different information :o

Excellent point. You haven't been expressly told by the mods that you stole Ivy's poison power? So why can't Gertrude be the Penguin then??? Maybe Ivy didn't poison today for some other reason that we're not aware of.

I'm going to throw this theory out for the future, its very tin hatty

What if the reveal today had a second side to it that the wolves could give whatever answer they wanted if they were peeked?
    It could explain the Holly/Gertie issue

Like I say, tin-hatty but I'm putting it out there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Poison Ivy - Dr Pamela Isley is a Gotham City botanist who is obsessed with plants, ecological extinction, and environmentalism. As her name suggests she is a fan of using poison on her victims but the question you will be asking is Orchid or Rose? One is poisoned, one is not. Each day when possible while Ivy is alive she can send these two flowers to players of her choice. Only she knows which contains the poison.

There may have been a typo that should be addressed at this point.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Definitely not possible, I have unequivocal proof

?

Oh really???? *runs to OP*

Bounty I don’t get it, can you explain please?

I don’t get it ???

Anytime????

Poison Ivy - Dr Pamela Isley is a Gotham City botanist who is obsessed with plants, ecological extinction, and environmentalism. As her name suggests she is a fan of using poison on her victims but the question you will be asking is Orchid or Rose? One is poisoned, one is not. Each day that Ivy is alive she can send these two flowers to players of her choice. Only she knows which contains the poison.

Ok I don't get it either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Doris WW wrote: »
    Oh really???? *runs to OP*

The OP will be updated soon (this game mod cannot atm), it's only a slight change - it's not Each day, it's each day when possible. I'm not a player so I won't discuss this further on thread.

Each day when possible

One says when possible the other doesn’t

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    ?

I have proof of what I'm saying about Batman, unequivocal proof

Advertisement