Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Azrael aka Jean Paul Valley – NRV +

Anyone able to tell me what Azrael’s role in the comic was?

An assassin from the Sacred order of St. Dumas.

Think he wanted to be the next Batman in the Arkham series.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I just assumed that was correct tbh.

I assumed nobody else was interested in discussing it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    See above and the link in it from last night. Nobody seemed to be wondering (on thread anyways) why the joker didn’t get a kill yesterday. I know the SK is just one person but they get one kill and now they have 2 on their team.

So your theory is they didn't get a N0 kill so they could then convert someone?

Seems more likely to me that they didn't want to have 2 people dying up first through the joker and the wolves, so just gave one of them a kill potentially through some sort of on thread or backroom competition.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ur right, we did accept it without question. The timing of the conversion seems odd though?
    Maybe the joker had to get just one person, not necessarily Harvey, to vote for him? And that triggered the conversion. When I’m back at a PC I’ll see who would fit that bill - knowing that I will be one of the candidates

As for my wolf leaning on you, I can’t back that up, at all. I said as much, it’s feel which is impossible to verbalise and harder to counter. You can ignore
    Plus I like you’re above post, especially the bit about Wendy and the 6 baddies. That is true but surely Harvey and Joker will be the easiest to find? The Joker found her or did something to get her converted. That’s on thread somewhere

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

See above and the link in it from last night. Nobody seemed to be wondering (on thread anyways) why the joker didn’t get a kill yesterday. I know the SK is just one person but they get one kill and now they have 2 on their team.

So your line of thinking is that the SK got to chose to either convert/kill? I like that your trying to work it out but I would say it's more along the lines of having something to do with the lynch as the announcement was after the results. Surely if the SK chose to convert or kill the announcement for conversion would have been at 10:00am yesterday?

It still doesn't explain the lack of SK kill though, maybe they missed the deadline for sending in the kill order or something? I know in my first game as a wolf I missed the deadline for my power, it wasn't my finest hour :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I assumed nobody else was interested in discussing it.

sorry, no - I thought you were right but I didn't know what else to discuss

Other than if the joker has found harley then it must have been someone relatively obvious?

Phil WW wrote: »
    So your theory is they didn't get a N0 kill so they could then convert someone?

Seems more likely to me that they didn't want to have 2 people dying up first through the joker and the wolves, so just gave one of them a kill potentially through some sort of on thread or backroom competition.

Yeh, a kill or a convert. Usually it would be maybe a competition between wolves and SK for first kill or just two kills. A convert v kill option seems plausible at least. If it wasn’t that then it was probably a task and since Wendy has been doing pretty much everything but looking for tasks I would of thought that this is unlikely.

Wendy I’m finding you very suspect to be honest. I know you will appreciate healthy cynicism from a concerned villager but I’ve had this feeling all game that something’s a bit off with your play. I’ve been wrong before but I’m just doing what you said , which is sharing my thoughts.....

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ur right, we did accept it without question. The timing of the conversion seems odd though?
    Maybe the joker had to get just one person, not necessarily Harvey, to vote for him? And that triggered the conversion. When I’m back at a PC I’ll see who would fit that bill - knowing that I will be one of the candidates

As for my wolf leaning on you, I can’t back that up, at all. I said as much, it’s feel which is impossible to verbalise and harder to counter. You can ignore
    Plus I like you’re above post, especially the bit about Wendy and the 6 baddies. That is true but surely Harvey and Joker will be the easiest to find? The Joker found her or did something to get her converted. That’s on thread somewhere

That’s fair, I have a feeling on Wendy I’m struggling to verbalize aswell but I am trying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Yeh, a kill or a convert. Usually it would be maybe a competition between wolves and SK for first kill or just two kills. A convert v kill option seems plausible at least. If it wasn’t that then it was probably a task and since Wendy has been doing pretty much everything but looking for tasks I would of thought that this is unlikely.

Wendy I’m finding you very suspect to be honest. I know you will appreciate healthy cynicism from a concerned villager but I’ve had this feeling all game that something’s a bit off with your play. I’ve been wrong before but I’m just doing what you said , which is sharing my thoughts.....

So you choose to challenge the one uncontested role out on the thread who has clearly been up all night at a time when they continuously say they are going to bed .

And I'm suspicious.

Riiiiight.

Let me put it this way.

If I'm a wolf then I needed someone else to post the name Thomas Wayne exactly twice on the game thread, and hope that Martha Wayne isn't in the game.

Given the fact I've claimed exactly Martha Wayne in my very opening post, that is some super psychic sh1t by me.

Or, you're wasting your time focusing on a villager when you should be looking at one of the many other players who are not clear.

Now enough of this madness, please.

I'm not responding again as I need to sleep!

Eva WW wrote: »
    So your line of thinking is that the SK got to chose to either convert/kill? I like that your trying to work it out but I would say it's more along the lines of having something to do with the lynch as the announcement was after the results. Surely if the SK chose to convert or kill the announcement for conversion would have been at 10:00am yesterday?

It still doesn't explain the lack of SK kill though, maybe they missed the deadline for sending in the kill order or something? I know in my first game as a wolf I missed the deadline for my power, it wasn't my finest hour :o

The timing of the conversion after the lynch is the odd part alright so I can see why the focus is on the votes to be fair. I have seen a wolf team miss the deadline so that’s not completely impossible but is unlikely.

Look at robins convert this morning. Very odd time, seems almost random. Maybe joker had a choice of convert or kill but had to wait until after lynch? Maybe at a set time in the game there was always going to be converts (goody and baddy?)

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So you choose to challenge the one uncontested role out on the thread who has clearly been up all night at a time when they continuously say they are going to bed .

And I'm suspicious.

Riiiiight.

Let me put it this way.

If I'm a wolf then I needed someone else to post the name Thomas Wayne exactly twice on the game thread, and hope that Martha Wayne isn't in the game.

Given the fact I've claimed exactly Martha Wayne in my very opening post, that is some super psychic sh1t by me.

Or, you're wasting your time focusing on a villager when you should be looking at one of the many other players who are not clear.

Now enough of this madness, please.

I'm not responding again as I need to sleep!

I explained my theory yesterday and this morning.

If penguins power is to give his team a counterfeit role and one or more wolves have access to a room with a villager , then a wolf could work with a villager to leave breadcrumbs to look vilagey. Awfully convenient that your back room with your husband (which isn’t in OP) led to him being killed night 1 and giving you an alibi for the rest of the game....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I explained my theory yesterday and this morning.

If penguins power is to give his team a counterfeit role and one or more wolves have access to a room with a villager , then a wolf could work with a villager to leave breadcrumbs to look vilagey. Awfully convenient that your back room with your husband (which isn’t in OP) led to him being killed night 1 and giving you an alibi for the rest of the game....

FFS,

If, If, if.

That's all you have.

You're ignoring the most obvious answer which is that I am a villager!!!

Stop rabbit holding, accept the fact that multiple coincidences need to go my way for your theory to even be remotely correct, and move on to other players!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    FFS,

If, If, if.

That's all you have.

You're ignoring the most obvious answer which is that I am a villager!!!

Stop rabbit holding, accept the fact that multiple coincidences need to go my way for your theory to even be remotely correct, and move on to other players!

Mmm. Ockhams razor... I’ve heard this defence before...

Anyway I’ve said my piece Wendy. I’ve gotta get some work done but I’m watching everybody........ or at least one at a time trying to ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm still finding it quite difficult to follow along, so here is a list of players and roles still active.

Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond
    Doris
    Eva
    Fiona
    Frank
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Orla
    Phil
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

Good
    Batman
    Nightwing
    Alfred - Medic
    Commissioner Gordon - BG
    Barbara Gordon - Oracle

Unknown
    Catwoman - Thief

SK
    Joker
    Harley Quinn

Rogues
    Penguin - Counterfeiter
    Riddler - Gives out puzzles for prizes
    Poison Ivy - Gives 2 players potentially poison flowers
    Harvey Dent - Good and bad. Has healed someone with the flip of a coin.

21 in the village
    5 Good
    1 Unknown
    2 SK
    3 Bad
    1 Changeable
    9 Normal villagers or villagers +

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Liam P2
    Liam WW wrote: »
    My guess is that it's advanced warning that there's going to be a competition at 1pm tomorrow.
    It will. Today is Day 0. Tomorrow is Day 1.

Wut?
    Does he?

I was looking here, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicki_Vale) and didn't see it.
    Okay, see it now.

Yeah, pretty much. It's advance warning today (Day 0), that there's going to be a competition tomorrow (Day 1) at 1pm.
    My clip is better as it actually cuts to show he's looking at Kim Bassinger.

This is all fine, just conversation around competition. Helpful for all really

How do you know this?

Games often have tasks in Day 0. Less likely to have competitions then, but tasks, yeah.
    Other way around usually.

Mechanical stuff

Barbara, I think you might be on to something. What do you make of the mod's second post, of the 32deg?

Clarifications meh
    She's not listed, but she's right there in the OP. You really think she'd not make an appearance, or even think she might and that mentioning her wouldn't be a good idea.

Helpful mechanics

Once only that I can see:

Only other mention was Fiona's who picked up on Gabriel's post:
    Ah okay. I was just looking for "Harvey Quinn" combos. Nice find.
    If we're bringing up odd posts, I'd noted this as odd also.

Also here only post.
    *her

Though, just realised, it was way after the newspaper article was published, so probably not related. Still worth nothing though IMO.

Helpful, looking for tasks. Working as a team her. Good look

Genie! :D
    If I understood correctly after the 13-seer game, a full reveal was recommended simply because the seer was the only role. While I think the intentions are good (though I'm not thrilled about who made the suggestion), I don't think we should go down the road of saying who we peeked.

Push back against Spartacus. I like the Spartacus idea so I maybe biased on this one. Doesn’t really explain what their issue with it is though, just hangs there.

If you say it often enough we might just believe you.
    Not just that. But also her OP saying "she wished she'd randed Harley" and the newspaper article coming right after.
    Can you expand on this? You posted it in relation to the newspaper post from the mods.

Getting into some finger pointing. I’d high hopes here but....
    It is worth discussing, but this time of night, when most are heading to bed, and having not a massive amount of time before munch in the morning, probably wasn't the time to suggest it, and certainly not the time to act on it.

That's assuming you're the genuine article.

....bedtime kills it (it was late tbf)
    Seems like a decent enough paraphrase to me, tbh:
    Yeah, was surprised you'd take part. I put it down to the drink.
    Not helping Orla, not helping.
    You’re obsessed by Chandler, mate.

Bit banter, backing other players views, meh
    It's really not the same deal. Player dies, auto-priest says they're Batman. What does the fact that they were one of the ones who claimed Batman actually tell us? That helps us.

OtOH, a seer actually has useful information to leave behind.

And as mentioned previously, that is a "seer game". Everyone is NRV, wolf or seer. As vanilla as you can get. This is an entirely different game.

I've slept on it. I've read the arguments. I'm still against it.

Ok better explanation of their view if spartacus. Seems a bit counter intuitive to me tbh but at least they’re giving something

I already answered this in 496 to Barbara.
    Why claim him at all?
    Tasks for first kill?

Though that usually happens between two wolf teams. Less often between wolf team and SK. But could explain some odd posting over the weekend?

I guess we'll see when bodies start appearing.
    Barbara's theory was Joker found Harley and former was Gabriel and latter was Eva.

We know at least one part of that is now wrong (Gabriel wasn't the Joker)

Questions remaining:
    - Did Joker actually find Harley? Is she even in the game? My guess is Yes to both.
    - Is Eva Harley with an unknown Joker? I thought for sure she was when Barbara proposed it. I've wavering since, based on Eva's posts, and more now that Gabriel turned out not to be the Joker.

Some opinion, some mechanical stuff. Not much here tbh, not impressed seeing mechanics this far in though
    Is that not what I said? It's certainly what I meant to say. It was Eva (the potential Harley) was was breadcrumbing.

Tags Eva
    TBH, I think Desmond could be a wolf, being "poisoned" to garner villager points.

I'd already had the tingles about this, and his quick response "expecting it" ups my suspicious mind.

Tags des
    If Alfred is listening, I think Abigail should be saved.

Very definite but it is consistent to previous post

Yeah. I noticed that (you asking her). Didn't understand the significance of the question at the time. Would I be right in saying that she's not actually replied? This could be a really good find actually. I'd be interested in her answer. Though I'd a village lean on Fiona up to now.

That's fine. That's asked a lot. It's the specific use of 11 and 4 that seem odd.

I mean, if you've 20 posts per page, on page 11, you'll be on maximum 220. That'd be page 6 on 40 posts per page.

It could well be nothing. But that she brought up those two numbers twice is interesting, and it'd be good to have an explanation.

Again engaging on other players (me) theories. Not clear why you wouldn’t ask about the first part before now if you were wondering. Want to like it but not sure I do
    Competition entered. I WANT A PRIZE!
    I went 11.
    We all know how that went down!!!
    I know. I’m on board. I was only teasing.
    Someone will win, whoever is closest.

But yeah, it doesn't maximise the Village's chance of getting the prize.

I wonder how the mods split it if the number is chosen by more than one person, or more than one person distant from the number. Probably a toss of a coin.

Getting into the competition. Not liking the only teasing bit here, it feels like a player who’s hedged their bet and then went the way the wind is blowing.
    Of course she knew.
    So did I actually. I'll probably change though. When I'm home.

Tags Eva again
    #FFA1

Clodagh - still not liking her OP, and she's not done anything since to earn village points
    Steve - still worried he may have been doing a task. No Shakespeare since munch
    Orla - think she was doing a task.

Honourable mention to Eva. I really, really like her posts. I think she's coming across villagery and I kind of want her to be village. But I still can't get away from her potential call to the Joker followed by the mod's newspaper announcement. I'm parking it for now, but I remain suspicious.

Also, (further) proof that Harley is likely to be in the game is Gabriel's character not being in the OP either. Mods even said they had secrets, and now we know that part of those secrets include secret roles.

Further honourable mentions to a significant handful of players that I have zero read on and need to get involved more: Brendan, Gertrude, Holly, Isla, Jake. Jake has more post count than others like Clodagh, Phil and Riona, yet I've no memory of a single significant post they've made this game.

I hate this ffa tbh. I can’t link it clearly to anything that went before. Eva was his vote but is now honorable mention. It’s like she just slips out of view.
    I'm not on the Eva bandwagon.

But you were!!
    Just as a matter of interest, because I'm leaning village on Fiona too ... in what scenario would wolf-Fiona badger Gabriel so much, knowing that he was going to be chow this morning? A double-bluff?

Maybe she wasn't converted. Maybe she was always team SK but they had to find each other to strategies together.

Fair enough point here
    Explain? What lies?
    Mods have secrets. Gabriel's character wasn't listed.
    Go for it.
    They did. So?
    They're there as flavour, not as players.

Harley could also be seen as flavour, as she's in a photo.

Were the Wayne's added in later? Mods only clarification was the anon accounts that were removed.

Don’t like this at all, not now Harley is in the game

Never even noticed the "other" option. I didn't scroll down that far.

Or this, it’s not viable
    I don't know why you'd presume that?

There were just two too many anon accounts listed. I can't see what that has to do with Gabriel and another person.

Anyway, it's irrelevant.

I still think there's a good chance Harley is in this game.

Yep
    Ah. I see the confusion.

I meant Gabriel's character (Thomas Wayne), not listed as a role.

Yeah, the Gabriel WW account was there all along.
    @Wendy, I'd still like an answer to this please. I don't like being called a liar when I've not been.

This is just silly given what went before.
    I said I had voted for her, but was going to change when I got home. Which I did. She didn't even make my FFA.

Reasons?
    I didn't hop off it. I was never on it. She was a placeholder this morning long before a bandwagon had formed.
    Sigh.

I voted this morning. Even if I stayed on Eva, how is that a bandwagon, when I voted within 30 minutes of the form opening?

FWIW, I'm leaning Villager on Fiona, so don't think you should vote there either. Of those, Ewan is probably you're best bet, though he didn't make my FFA.

Covered this already. Consistent on Fiona, pushes ewan
    LOL! Okay, I'll give you that. But I didn't notice the "other" when I did that.
    Should we all declare at 8.59pm who we voted for? Just in case there's any messing around of votes?
    You don't believe her Martha claim?
    I'm not sure what's happening.
    I voted Desmond.
    Mine was cast ages ago (around the time I did the FFA). I declared because:

Which everyone else seemed to ignore.

Grand consistent with ffa
    How will we know if nobody actually says who they voted for?
    So only discrepancy I can see is that Ewan said he voted for Fiona, but results show Wendy.

Anyone else appear in the results where they didn't expect to?

Helpful here.
    Actually, scratch that because I don't see where he said it any more. I might have got it mixed up with Fiona saying she was voting for Ewan.
    You voted Steve, but it says Desmond?
    Reordered in time order. Hadn't noticed Fiona voting so late as there were three names after hers, so this might be easier.

Ewan WW Angus WW 7/22/2019 18:16:49 1
    Wendy WW 7/22/2019 19:14:14 1
    Henry WW 7/22/2019 19:51:59 1
    Abigail WW 7/22/2019 20:24:47 1
    Desmond WW 7/22/2019 20:34:15 1
    eva ww 7/22/2019 20:52:49 1
    Phil WW 7/22/2019 20:58:24 1
    Fiona ww 7/22/2019 20:59:35 1
    Ewan WW Total 8
    Orla WW steve ww 7/22/2019 10:11:46 1
    Holly WW 7/22/2019 18:22:48 1
    Gertrude WW 7/22/2019 19:41:47 1
    Frank WW 7/22/2019 20:22:52 1
    Jake WW 7/22/2019 20:32:30 1
    Orla WW Total 5
    Desmond WW Liam WW 7/22/2019 18:48:08 1
    Clodagh WW 7/22/2019 19:04:17 1
    Brendan WW 7/22/2019 20:55:43 1
    Desmond WW Total 3
    Eva WW Doris WW 7/22/2019 10:15:09 1
    Conor WW 7/22/2019 20:36:59 1
    Eva WW Total 2
    Frank WW Orla WW 7/22/2019 17:55:40 1
    Frank WW Total 1
    Fiona WW Tegan WW 7/22/2019 18:50:54 1
    Fiona WW Total 1
    Liam WW Riona ww 7/22/2019 19:11:30 1
    Liam WW Total 1
    Conor WW Barbara WW 7/22/2019 19:41:03 1
    Conor WW Total 1
    Wendy WW Ewan WW 7/22/2019 20:32:47 1
    Wendy WW Total 1
    Well one. Angus.

Again helpful. Not advancing things much but helpful.
    I agree. Still leaves the question of the meaning of the newspaper open.
    Yesterday, yeah, I was the first to point out your weird OP. And you stayed in my FFA today because of it. But I didn't even vote for you so not sure how I could have started your bandwagon.
    Yeah, very possible.
    And Steve too then? As your first?
    Ohhhhh, I get it now. :o
    Why is Orla's vote off wagon villagery but Tegan's is wolfy?

I'm not insinuating anything by the question, btw, just trying to understand.
    Oooh, congrats on the promotion, Robin!
    Ah, thanks, I get you.

Now sleeeep!

Lots of short bits then (tbh I’m beginning to lose the will at this stage)

Will be back with conclusion in a bit

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Someone has been poisoned

22014121._SX540_.png
    Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem another two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were once again recipients of flower deliveries this morning. (Sorry taffic caused the delay).

Phil WW recieved a Rose

Jake WW received an Orchid

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside at the end of the day phase, the other will not be so luck.

Ah come on now lads, no need for that.

For whoever has the power to potentially save me. I wouldn't bother.

22014121._SX540_.png
    Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem another two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were once again recipients of flower deliveries this morning. (Sorry taffic caused the delay).

Phil WW recieved a Rose

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside at the end of the day phase, the other will not be so luck.

I see mischief is afoot.

If you're a villager of course you should be saved. I see no need for you to die.

That's interesting now. If Phil is NRV, is he better sacrificing himself for Alfred to take a pot shot at hitting a baddie?

I'm not sure. Can someone do the numbers? I just have to run for a bit.

Phil -if you're village then sorry you got the flower. Story of my life - no one ever gives me flowers.

• Advertisement

Actually, to answer my own question, he's likely not. If Alfred hits a villager and Phil is village, is poisoned and dies, we're down 2 village.

Never mind, i'm losing it.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That's interesting now. If Phil is NRV, is he better sacrificing himself for Alfred to take a pot shot at hitting a baddie?

I'm not sure. Can someone do the numbers? I just have to run for a bit.

Phil -if you're village then sorry you got the flower. Story of my life - no one ever gives me flowers.

Here you go

BF52-11KM.jpg?auto=webp&quality=60

If you're village why would you say not to bother? We need everyone alive, don't bow out on us now.

Comes across a bit like you're not being genuine saying no need for that, like you know you didn't get the poisoned flower? Not sure if you've been getting any heat though, I need to go back and check. It would be a good way to clear yourself anyway.

This isn't anything to do with the above but I'm looking back over stuff and wanted to post this.

From the OP:

Riddler - Edward Nygma has a compulsive need for attention and just can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. Will you be able to solve the Puzzle of The Riddler to help the citizens of Gotham? Or will the Rogues reap the rewards of his antics?

The riddler can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. The puzzle of the Riddler. Has anyone else noticed anything else that could come across Riddly? The only thing I can think of is the newspaper. Posted on Day0. That could be "The puzzle of the Riddler"? Maybe there's only one reallyyyy complex puzzle for us to solve?

This isn't anything to do with the above but I'm looking back over stuff and wanted to post this.

From the OP:

Riddler - Edward Nygma has a compulsive need for attention and just can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. Will you be able to solve the Puzzle of The Riddler to help the citizens of Gotham? Or will the Rogues reap the rewards of his antics?

The riddler can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. The puzzle of the Riddler. Has anyone else noticed anything else that could come across Riddly? The only thing I can think of is the newspaper. Posted on Day0. That could be "The puzzle of the Riddler"? Maybe there's only one reallyyyy complex puzzle for us to solve?

Hmm, I see what you're saying, but are we thinking too much into this. What If they werent riddles but simply questions, whoever answers them, gives the Riddler his prize?

If you're village why would you say not to bother? We need everyone alive, don't bow out on us now.

Comes across a bit like you're not being genuine saying no need for that, like you know you didn't get the poisoned flower? Not sure if you've been getting any heat though, I need to go back and check. It would be a good way to clear yourself anyway.

Well I reckon by saving the other person you've a better chance of keeping a role alive. By all means save me if you think Jake is a baddy, but if you don't then he's the better play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

22014121._SX540_.png

Phil WW recieved a Rose

Ahh Jaysus.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ahh Jaysus.

No poison ivy

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If you're a villager of course you should be saved. I see no need for you to die.

See Clodagh, of course I should be saved if the other person is a wolf. So maybe I should've not said no bother. But if the other person is not bad, then the chance of them being roled or NRV+ is one that should be taken.

• Advertisement

See Clodagh, of course I should be saved if the other person is a wolf. So maybe I should've not said no bother. But if the other person is not bad, then the chance of them being roled or NRV+ is one that should be taken.

Ahh right. For the greater good and all that.

Advertisement