Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    So equally are you telling me that you can 100% be sure of a seer claim if it's disputed?

Depends on the merits of the claim tbh.

Btw, we're basically already running the Spartacus theory with nearly everyone claiming Batman.

So what exactly is the difference?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So equally are you telling me that you can 100% be sure of a seer claim if it's disputed?

That’s not the point of it. Even without strategy you can’t do that. The point is to get information out there for when they flip, if they get to claim sooner then village should have pretty much won

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

How does this plan remove the confusion?

Because we either 100% know who the seer peeked or we still have one in play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hate to ruin all your moments folks, but you're all lying.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Good morning folks

Riona WW wrote: »
    That’s not the point of it. Even without strategy you can’t do that. The point is to get information out there for when they flip, if they get to claim sooner then village should have pretty much won

Imo, the issue with some is clearly because of the role being discussed. There's a tendency in some to hold back and hope that the RVs steer them in the correct direction, which imo is not a good idea for two reasons:

A) RVs can be just as wrong as other villagers
    B) they're more likely to be killed quickly

I just wish more would trust in their own thoughts, share them as a collaboration. Information helps the village, holding back hinders us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Btw, we're basically already running the Spartacus theory with nearly everyone claiming Batman.

I already answered this in 496 to Barbara.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I already answered this in 496 to Barbara.

How does one find Batman in a myriad of claims to munch him though?

That's the point it's providing proper cover to him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The difference is that the Batman thing is clearly a joke. The seer claiming is not and is a legitimate strategy being disucssed seriously by the players. The problem with it is that not enough believe in it to put it into action so it's not going to work.

Look the seer will make up their own mind how to play the game regardless of this plan so we can talk all we like about it but I think it's wasting time when we could be looking for evils.

• Advertisement

How does one find Batman in a myriad of claims to munch him though?

That's the point it's providing proper cover to him

But he doesn't need cover. He's already covered by the fact that he's hidden in a group of NRV's.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

But he doesn't need cover. He's already covered by the fact that he's hidden in a group of NRV's.

It's not about cover, it's about enabling the seer to leave their reads easily without being found.

God damn Orla and Riona have the same avatars :/

This could get confusing but for Orla talking in one line posts and Riona being a little more wordy (no bad thing btw)

ORLA did you change your picture? This is important?

Wendy and Riona also had the same picture and it was called folder 2. Yours is called 138

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Who is my avatar?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Why claim him at all?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Who is my avatar?

Kyodai Ken (also called himself "The Ninja") was a skilled ninja and an enemy of Bruce Wayne.

My issue with this plan is that it does put the seer in unnecessary danger straight off the bat. The baddies can easily manipulate it. They make a list of all the people who’ve claimed, see who keeps getting it right and then kills them.

It’s all well and good saying we’ll find out when after they’re dead but the baddies will know straight away and will go after them.

There’s much better ways for the seer to leave breadcrumbs such as FFAs and compiling evidence against who they know is bad. FFAs protect them because everyone picks three people it’s not just one person pointing out another’s alignment.

We’re discussing a tactic for the seer too and not even taking into consideration what the seer wants. I know in the other game the seer was all for it but that was a seer only game so not the same thing, maybe the seer doesn’t want to do it like this either and might not even take part?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just in case I should be munched. On mobile so quick catch up

Wendy Wolf rolls off the tongue. She's my lock wolf

If I was investigating further I'd have Liam, Steve and Fiona on my list for further analysis. Bad vibes all round! Lynch Wendy first is my shout

Anyways, my leans so far:

Village:
    Gabs
    Babs
    Riona

Wolfy vibes
    Orla
    Conor
    Liam

I don't buy into the theory on Babs that Eva has like at all. Will re read if I make it through the munch though as admittedly I haven't been paying as much attention as I'd have liked to yesterday

Doris and Frank are coming across a bit strange with the hard resistance to a plan as well. Certainly noteworthy anyways.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Munch time

giphy.gif

Wayne Enterprises isn't the only game in town. GothCorp is another huge company headquartered in Gotham City, and it is there that the evil that has overrun the city in recent days struck again. It is unknown whether the rogues involved got what they were looking for during the midnight raid but one citizen of Gotham witnessed the whole thing. Unfortunately he won't be telling anyone what he saw anytime soon because after a struggle...

Gabriel WW has been Munched

He was
    Thomas Wayne (NRV+, Citizen of Gotham)

Rest in peace Flashpoint Batman
    GorgeousPoliteAngora-small.gif

• Advertisement

Wendy is not a wolf. You should back this up with crazy last min claims like this

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Wendy is not a wolf. You should back this up with crazy last min claims like this

Your dead but nothing last minute about it! She's a wolf.

You very blatantly obviously claimed the other night with your first post, I thought you'd be protected because of it but obviously not

That gif is mesmerising and very interesting (not in relation to the game, just in general).

Wonder what the wolves saw to go after Gabby? And why is there no SK kill?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Your dead but nothing last minute about it! She's a wolf.

You very blatantly obviously claimed the other night with your first post, I thought you'd be protected because of it but obviously not

Reasons please. Because you're so wrong and it's gonna look really bad on you continuing this nonsense line

That gif is mesmerising and very interesting (not in relation to the game, just in general).

Gabs first post, he essentially telegraphed a character name not mentioned in the OP. Well that was my thoughts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Morning all. Finally at my computer so I should be actually posting a bit today.

Sorry Gabs - I thought you were a bit controversial so didn't expect you to go so soon.

I see we're having an argument about spartacus. I'm off to have a read over and get some thoughts together.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

The lynch form is open

https://forms.gle/uLvZ1hseHJg3A3766

I was waiting for that too. It says each day in the OP, that normally means the start of the day with the munch right? Unless it’s going to be at a time of his choosing, could be that they haven’t sent in their flavour or something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Farewell thomas, we hardly kneweth thee!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Joker gets to bring their own brand of killing to the game, which means they can kill anytime maybe?

Also just looked at the OP , “team joker” does suggest (as somebody put it) that maybe there could be a Harley Quinn in the game. If the seer peaked dr Harleen Francis quinzel maybe that’s Quinn before a convert?

Advertisement