Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

And you *kisses*

Isla WW wrote: »
    My view on this is that I'd be surprised if it was Desmond or Phil, I don't think the SK would draw attention to themselves like that by clearly voting off the main wagon the last two lynches.

Orla - last person to switch to Jake. Seems unlikely to be SK. I reckon an SK would have jumped on the reveal to blend in early.

Eva - seems unlikely given the chaos at the first lynch - would an SK draw attention to themselves like this. I'd buy it if they were a remaining wolf and the chaos was to deflect from Gabriel but that doesn't fit as the SK

That leaves

Angus

Steve

Conor

Holly

|Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Eva WW | Gertrude |
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

|Lynch results |
    |Ewan WW | Isla, Holly, Orla, Gertrude, Angus, Steve, Conor, Eva, Phil |
    |Desmond WW | Ewan |
    |Holly WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail |

And you *kisses*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

And don't worry Gertie. If you're gone I'll look after the place for you.

giphy.gif

Angus WW wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Me because I’m in the people who voted on three wagons. I outted myself so to speak by posting the lynch results and that, I think everyone should be looked into today.

Aside from Steve’s role not being in the OP, is there any flaws in Gertrude being 100% cleared? Not throwing shade or anything, I just don’t want it to be a case where we clear someone and they end up winning because we’re too blinded to look at them. I think the whole thing is he came out as Monica and is uncontested yes? I’m sure if there was a “real” Monica they would have come out by now. So I’m safe in thinking he’s legit. Any possible plot holes there?
    You can read my thinking out aloud post about this last night. Yes it's uncontested and no Monica has died.

What do you mean you posted lynch results?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can we try to get ffas and votes declared early again folks?

Full reads would be great too.

A good plan of action could be for each of us to post a reads list and we go thorough it as a team one by one

What you think?

Holly while I agree with the sentiment. Reading this made me think the SK would love this information to plan out how they’ll pick us off one by one, today’s going to be traumatic :o

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    You can read my thinking out aloud post about this last night. Yes it's uncontested and no Monica has died.

What do you mean you posted lynch results?

Yeah perfect I just wanted to confirm so i could move on and focus on other thinking.

I meant as the highlighted tables and how people voted in wagons

Eva - seems unlikely given the chaos at the first lynch - would an SK draw attention to themselves like this. I'd buy it if they were a remaining wolf and the chaos was to deflect from Gabriel but that doesn't fit as the SK

See this now. If the SK as Conor said could take risks then why wouldn't he. I'm not ready to rule Eva out on that basis. I'd like a few more views on this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Morning all :)

Me because I’m in the people who voted on three wagons. I outted myself so to speak by posting the lynch results and that, I think everyone should be looked into today.

Aside from Steve’s role not being in the OP, is there any flaws in Gertrude being 100% cleared? Not throwing shade or anything, I just don’t want it to be a case where we clear someone and they end up winning because we’re too blinded to look at them. I think the whole thing is he came out as Monica and is uncontested yes? I’m sure if there was a “real” Monica they would have come out by now. So I’m safe in thinking he’s legit. Any possible plot holes there?

Do you mean Rachel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly while I agree with the sentiment. Reading this made me think the SK would love this information to plan out how they’ll pick us off one by one, today’s going to be traumatic :o

The paranoia is real. :(

Steve WW wrote: »
    Do you mean Rachel?

In my follow up post I meant Rachael yes

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    The paranoia is real. :(

Yes! My god how many times have I done something like that this game :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lol. you actually can't win in this bloody game hahaha

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wagonomics are going to be less useful in this game coz we'd 2 landslides. 1st one is probably most telling. Given that there were two wagons, I think it's quite likely you'll find the SK on one of them. Safety in numbers and to them it didn't matter which one they were on.

See this now. If the SK as Conor said could take risks then why wouldn't he. I'm not ready to rule Eva out on that basis. I'd like a few more views on this

What do you mean Conor said the SK could take risks? Of course they could take risks.

I'm also not ruling Eva out. I'm saying she's less likely than the four I've left over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Problem is Phil, we can't rule out anyone.

With the exception of Gertie (and assuming there wasn't some random gift that stopping someone counter-claiming Rachael), ANY of us could be SK. I trust myself and (for now ) Gertie.

The rest of it is just using some kind of tool to decide who we think is more or less likely to be SK. I like the voting thing as it's unambiguous and less "gut feely", but I could be totally wrong. I'm not ruling anyone out.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wagonomics are going to be less useful in this game coz we'd 2 landslides. 1st one is probably most telling. Given that there were two wagons, I think it's quite likely you'll find the SK on one of them. Safety in numbers and to them it didn't matter which one they were on.

obviously both Conor and I would say that as we're not on the main wagons... I've got my eye on you Conor!

Holly WW wrote: »
    Lol. you actually can't win in this bloody game hahaha

No I know it’s going to be like that with everyone sorry, someone is going to be lying so everyone is going to be suspicious at one point or another :o

Orla WW wrote: »
    Problem is Phil, we can't rule out anyone.

With the exception of Gertie (and assuming there wasn't some random gift that stopping someone counter-claiming Rachael), ANY of us could be SK. I trust myself and (for now ) Gertie.

The rest of it is just using some kind of tool to decide who we think is more or less likely to be SK. I like the voting thing as it's unambiguous and less "gut feely", but I could be totally wrong. I'm not ruling anyone out.

For now? Ah come on someone would have challenged Gertie by now if she was lying.

Party like it's your last ten minutes Gertie - it probably is (hopefully not)

party-hard.gif

For now? Ah come on someone would have challenged Gertie by now if she was lying.

Party like it's your last ten minutes Gertie - it probably is (hopefully not)

party-hard.gif

Lol - If you flip rachel gertie, i'm sorry for spending all night worrying about how you might not be rachel...

Orla WW wrote: »
    obviously both Conor and I would say that as we're not on the main wagons... I've got my eye on you Conor!

Unfortunately, you're not the only one, but I promise, I'm not the SK.

• Advertisement

You know what, if I die at 10am, I won't be THAT disappointed.

I'm down the country and it's a GLORIOUS day here. I could skive off work and go outside rather than skiving off work doing this.

If I do go, have a look at who SK killed previously and whether it makes any sense or if they're being random. Maybe that'll help. Good luck!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning all, I haven’t a lot to offer I’m afraid and not sure there’s any need for a 9.59 post today. There’s nothing I can think of interest in my BR so not sure isla can get anything from it.

I got 3 gifts. 2 I gave to Katie and you know what they were, 2 role reveals (Jake and Katie). The last one was a lynch protect that I didn’t use so there’s nothing of real value in my BR.

In terms of who I found suspect, I suppose you are all suspect to me. Holly is my tunnel suspect but I did think there was enough for me to suspicious, but I’m wondering would the Sk be as bold as the wolves trying to get info from me? Maybe, maybe not.

Eva’s belligerence and erratic play at times is frustrating if she’s a villager. Not the first time I’ve come up against a villager who I felt had a strategy that was difficult to work with as a village. Some of her comments on Conor are wrong because I was asking plenty of questions on whether we should lynch ewan and was possibly the most outspoken on it. Maybe Conor jumped on the chance and Eva’s gut is screaming SK, I’m not so sure, I think the SK would want to blend in more like Holly at this stage. But again, Holly has been my target for awhile.

Steve’s role is bugging me. Seems like the only hidden role in the game if I’m reading things right. There are numerous ways he could of gotten this power (or the power could be a seer peak). Ewan I think said that he had access to our aura (?), if so it does reduce the avenues Steve has to find information on a wolf. Doesn’t sound like a chaos power as I don’t see how it helps wolves so maybe it’s an SK power.

Conor did a read of me (893) that I found off and challenged, not sure he ever responded. That was really the only thing that stuck out for me, on its own not much.

Phil and isla were the other two on my radar at different times. Maybe I was paranoid about isla cause I chose her for my BR and with Phil’s walkie talkie stuff.

Angus and Orla in particular I have no stand out read. Orla and whoever else I haven’t mentioned are playing good low lieing games so maybe they are worth looking into. Our last baddy winner looked as villagey as it gets, was as polite and nice as pie and won from an unbelievable position so I wouldn’t rule out anybody.

Remember SK May have access to some BRs. Also how have more villagers not come out on thread with BR claims? Only ewan ?

If you are good, I would suggest not revealing a role yet unless chandler has come out. It doesn’t hell him hide and the SK knows who is telling the truth. Look at that, it’s nearly 9.59! Ah well. God speed village, good game all, it’s been fun.

Sk

giphy.gif

So time for the big reveal post. I'm Chandler Bing, your vigilante. I've been doing as much work as I can this morning so I've less time left than I'd like to explain everything.

I shot Wendy because I feared I'd given myself away with my opening post and being honest, was hoping she had too. Isla has my backroom when I die so she'll be able to tell you that I was torn between 3 and made a bad choice. I breadcrumbed this yesterday in my pre-munch post.

I shot Katie because I figured it would get us a wolf. Either her or Jake. The agony when waiting for the Role Oracle powers to come through was real. :D

I shot Gabs because I thought he was a wolf. I considered shooting Steve at that point to confirm his story but, I think I made the right decision because Gabs could've converted Mindy if we'd left him alive to the lynch. I reckon he'd have made it his mission.

I actually thought Ewan could be Mindy before he came out, even before Isla made her very strong case because of how sure he was that there would be an announcement BUT I let Vernon's peek of him sway me. It wasn't until I looked at Phoebe's powers again that I realised I was off in my thinking. This is why I'm saying question everything.

Most important thing to note is that had I died before using my bullets, Janice would have inherited them. They're all gone now so that danger is passed.

Ok, that's it. SK might try for me in the hope that I might have a bullet which is also part of why I stayed hidden. If they're trying for me, they're not going for Gertie.

Final thoughts on different players. As I said, I can make a case for everyone. They're not as complete as I would like them to be but I've only had so much time this morning to get stuff done.

Player Role Case for SK
    Eva Unknown Bizarre behaviour. Could be trying TWTBAW, SK edition. Had Derry down as vig, obviously wrong. This is interesting because at the time of Derry's death, the vig had a bullet left so there was a benefit to the SK killing the vig. Which the SK did.
    Angus Unknown Safe in the heart of things. No real heat on him bar Eva's mad post. Has had a fairly comfortable run through the game.
    Desmond Unknown Claiming newbie, could be true, could be a good way for an experienced player to hide. Limited detail on reads but those have swung wildly which is more village than not.
    Holly Claimed Nora Tyler Bing Asked for the vig to come out, more than once. Had some heat as Mindy but was able to convincingly argue against it because she's definitely not. Found some of her earlier posts interesting. Reading back this morning it seemed like she was breadcrumbing. This could be good cover for an SK. Look I mentioned x, y and z early on.
    Isla Unknown Has had some heat but has managed to avoid it. Experienced player. Reckon they'd be capable of working out the vig, given they found Mindy. Might be
    Orla Unknown Actually the hardest to make a case form which is somewhat worrying. Has been working away, doing ISOs etc. Could just be solid village. Is definitely paying attention (has spotted some errors) but not pushing anyone/thing madly, which could be a good place to be in. Eva said I was too neutral. If that's a sign of SK, I'd say that applies here.
    Phil Claimed Tag Jones May have gotten very lucky with the Jake thing. Could be playing duped villager role for all it's worth. Could actually be duped villager but hasn't pushed any major reads themselves and seems quite pockety. Avoids any real confrontation. I've been trying to lay low and I've had a few 'spats' with people.
    Steve Claimed Jack Gellar Role Inquisitor Either is who he says he is or is SK who likes to gamble. Timing, and the fact that Gabs had some heat on him does suggest there'd be an alternative way to lynch Gabs. Bottom of the list at the moment.
    Conor Chandler
    Gertrude Rachel

Promise, those are hard words to come back from. That follows through to your main account imo!

Promise is for keeps

What I’m going to be thinking all day when someone says to trust them :pac:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d1484ae3530696c6f47587e&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Gertrude WW has been killed - she was Rachel Green (Good Shaman)

Damn. I was hoping it'd be me.

#ffa can be considered my top three in red

Name|Status|Notes
    Desmond|Unknown|I need to ISO Desmond to see how his game has progressed. I have dodgy feelings from him and I'm worried he was flying under the radar, however he's started posting a bit more it seems, but there's still something frightening me.
    Isla|Unknown| Of everyone, Isla scares me the most. She is obviously a very experienced player and has had some good calls (e.g. Mindy), however her posting has been up and down and she seems to have mostly been posting fluff and defence of herself, not a huge amount of help to the village outside tables and gifs. And when she is helpful I feel like it's dodgy.
    Conor|Unknown| Conor flew under my radar at the start, however he picked up posting and kind of became a pushing force for the village in recent days. I was fearful of him being a helpful SK and as he's posted more and been more heavily provillage my fear has increased. I'd like a full ISO on him to check progression and posting consistency over time.
    ||
    Eva|Unknown| Eva went mental, she tried to stop us lynching Ewan, which I think was villagy. She has pointed to Conor as SK, who I've been weary of for the whole game pretty much. I'm not ruling you out, but you are ok for tonights lynch if nothing changes.
    Orla|Unknown|I'm feeling a more villagey vibe from you lately Orla, whether that's a sign of a good SK or not, I'm not sure, but I've higher suspects than you so, you're safe for now.
    Phil|Unknown| I think Phil was genuinely mixed up in Jakes plot. However I did have Phil down as dodgy earlier in the game, and I need to be sure I don't forget that. For now You are safe from me.
    Angus|Unknown| I like Angus, I think he was pretty villagey. He seems to play a similar game to me and has echoed a lot of my thoughts. I'm happy to leave him for the time being and come back to him later if we're not getting anywhere.
    |
    Steve|Jack Gellar| leaving him out of my calculations for now as I believe he was legit. SK would have been foolish to make that play so early.
    Gertrude|Rachel| Safe for obvious reasons. Though if you didn't come out, I would have had you leaning baddie.
    Holly|NRV |Me and Rach are the only one's I know for sure are good. Obviously not keeping myself in my own list. Feel free to pop me back in for your own, but I'm NRV.

So time for the big reveal post. I'm Chandler Bing, your vigilante. I've been doing as much work as I can this morning so I've less time left than I'd like to explain everything.

I shot Wendy because I feared I'd given myself away with my opening post and being honest, was hoping she had too. Isla has my backroom when I die so she'll be able to tell you that I was torn between 3 and made a bad choice. I breadcrumbed this yesterday in my pre-munch post.

I shot Katie because I figured it would get us a wolf. Either her or Jake. The agony when waiting for the Role Oracle powers to come through was real. :D

I shot Gabs because I thought he was a wolf. I considered shooting Steve at that point to confirm his story but, I think I made the right decision because Gabs could've converted Mindy if we'd left him alive to the lynch. I reckon he'd have made it his mission.

I actually thought Ewan could be Mindy before he came out, even before Isla made her very strong case because of how sure he was that there would be an announcement BUT I let Vernon's peek of him sway me. It wasn't until I looked at Phoebe's powers again that I realised I was off in my thinking. This is why I'm saying question everything.

Most important thing to note is that had I died before using my bullets, Janice would have inherited them. They're all gone now so that danger is passed.

Ok, that's it. SK might try for me in the hope that I might have a bullet which is also part of why I stayed hidden. If they're trying for me, they're not going for Gertie.

Final thoughts on different players. As I said, I can make a case for everyone. They're not as complete as I would like them to be but I've only had so much time this morning to get stuff done.

Player Role Case for SK
    Eva Unknown Bizarre behaviour. Could be trying TWTBAW, SK edition. Had Derry down as vig, obviously wrong. This is interesting because at the time of Derry's death, the vig had a bullet left so there was a benefit to the SK killing the vig. Which the SK did.
    Angus Unknown Safe in the heart of things. No real heat on him bar Eva's mad post. Has had a fairly comfortable run through the game.
    Desmond Unknown Claiming newbie, could be true, could be a good way for an experienced player to hide. Limited detail on reads but those have swung wildly which is more village than not.
    Holly Claimed Nora Tyler Bing Asked for the vig to come out, more than once. Had some heat as Mindy but was able to convincingly argue against it because she's definitely not. Found some of her earlier posts interesting. Reading back this morning it seemed like she was breadcrumbing. This could be good cover for an SK. Look I mentioned x, y and z early on.
    Isla Unknown Has had some heat but has managed to avoid it. Experienced player. Reckon they'd be capable of working out the vig, given they found Mindy. Might be
    Orla Unknown Actually the hardest to make a case form which is somewhat worrying. Has been working away, doing ISOs etc. Could just be solid village. Is definitely paying attention (has spotted some errors) but not pushing anyone/thing madly, which could be a good place to be in. Eva said I was too neutral. If that's a sign of SK, I'd say that applies here.
    Phil Claimed Tag Jones May have gotten very lucky with the Jake thing. Could be playing duped villager role for all it's worth. Could actually be duped villager but hasn't pushed any major reads themselves and seems quite pockety. Avoids any real confrontation. I've been trying to lay low and I've had a few 'spats' with people.
    Steve Claimed Jack Gellar Role Inquisitor Either is who he says he is or is SK who likes to gamble. Timing, and the fact that Gabs had some heat on him does suggest there'd be an alternative way to lynch Gabs. Bottom of the list at the moment.
    Conor Chandler
    Gertrude Rachel

God damn it Conor we've done the exact same thing haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Lynch form now open

Lynch will be at 1pm

Advertisement