Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |All Of The| Wolves
    Holly |All Of The| Villagers
    Desmond |All Of The| Nutters
    Abi Awol |1| Phil

Soz, i had Phil & Abi wrong way round!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    This will be hilarious if ewan has a prize of a convert if he can get himself lynched.

True but then he has to have a bullet, that will be the indicator. (If somebody is shot and somebody munched in morning).

But he was already looking on the lynch plate tonight, there were simpler ways of getting lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Explain the benefit. The ACTUAL BENEFIT of leaving Ewan alive? Other than the what, 1 in 10 chance we hit the SK tonight.

Do you know who the SK is? Is it you and you'd like some more carnage tomorrow?

Prefer the game end tonight tbh...

Alright I will digress so, i've no idea the bullet situation so I gather the village has a handle on it

Steve WW wrote: »
    A SK wouldn't be this brazen would they? :eek:

Yes they would, SKs can be the boldest at times. So bad they can’t be bad....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I can't compute this sentence but Conor was right. We have no choice in terms of straight numbers but to Lynch Ewan

You forget I can be lock village most cant

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

If ewan had a bullet, he would've used it by now.
    If Chandler had a bullet, he would've used it by now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Whilst I don't think Ewan is a wolf, I think conor's table shows that lynching him gives us a fair few attempts to lynch the SK. If we don't lynch him and we're wrong then we don't have many mislynchs. So I'll stay on Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Whilst I don't think Ewan is a wolf, I think conor's table shows that lynching him gives us a fair few attempts to lynch the SK. If we don't lynch him and we're wrong then we don't have many mislynchs. So I'll stay on Ewan.

My thoughts exactly. I believe Ewan but the chance isn't worth taking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

The only real benefit to trusting him and being rewarded is that we'd have a chance to get the sk tonight but that seems unlikely. As well as that Ewan being lock clear would mean we'd know who the sk was going to kill the next two kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

15 mins out and we are down 2 votes. Duffers is removing his belt to give some non-voters a paddling, as we speak.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Is it you Des? Be pretty amazing if you did turn out to be sk

Nah, I’m a first timer.

Baggly wrote: »
    15 mins out and we are down 2 votes. Duffers is removing his belt to give some non-voters a paddling, as we speak.

I really hope one is abi. If she's a villager and votes that would be a dick move.

Wrong call, a lock clear villager (2 if vig comes out tomorrow) is worth it

The only real benefit to trusting him and being rewarded is that we'd have a chance to get the sk tonight but that seems unlikely. As well as that Ewan being lock clear would mean we'd know who the sk was going to kill the next two kills.

No we also don’t needlessly mislynch - my lynch won’t make anyone less suspicious

Ewan WW wrote: »
    You forget I can be lock village most cant

Why did you insinuate isla was you before the munch this morning?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110532052&postcount=2468
    This is odd. Makes me wonder are you mindy? Or were you Barry the dentist signaling to Mindy where to find you?
    post 2468?

Why didn’t you come on sooner to chat?

I voted Ewan, Conor is the sk. I'll see ye all at the after party. whoop whoop

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

It's me. I'm voting Ewan. I don't know what to do

Phil WW wrote: »
    It's me. I'm voting Ewan. I don't know what to do

Vote somewhere else

Eva WW wrote: »

You said Angus was the shaman. You were wrong. Do you have any more information?

oooooo fair play Isla earlier, great spot i obviously suck at the spotting of hidden messages

• Advertisement

Vote somewhere else

This is honestly the sorriest attempt at hustling people off voting you that I have ever seen.

Why even bother. And why not come out with your reasons for why not lynching you is better earlier when you revealed.

This reeks to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

You're so very wrong. If I was the SK I'd be wanting Ewan alive to take out a few more villagers for me.

You said Angus was the shaman. You were wrong. Do you have any more information?

Nailed Gabriel, nearly got him lynched night one. cant believe you are still whinging about day 1 move on ;)

Look this is simple, I the math is wrong and II you’re lynching someone who is lock village in the morning

Conor WW wrote: »
    You're so very wrong. If I was the SK I'd be wanting Ewan alive to take out a few more villagers for me.

How do you know he is a wolf?

If he isn't this helps the sk so stop making stuff up.

This is just the safer play for the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Crap I’m only back on now. Didn’t even cop Ewan would have been lock clear if we didn’t lynch him. Gives the SK more places to hide. Tomorrow’s going to be a sh!tshow :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Look this is simple, I the math is wrong and II you’re lynching someone who is lock village in the morning

Show us how the maths are wrong. If I was in your position I'd be arguing for the village to lynch me.

Voting closed.

Ewan WW has been lynched. He was…… Mindy the NRV / unconverted wolf.

Lynch results
    Ewan – Isla, Holly, Orla, Gertie, Angus, Steve, Conor, Eva, Phil
    Dessie – Ewan
    Holly – Dessie
    DID NOT VOTE – Abigail

Speed schedule for tomorrow is as below.

10am munch, 1pm lynch, 2pm munch, 4pm lynch, 5pm munch, 9pm lynch.

Op updated with this schedule.

Abigail WW has been modkilled for not voting, twice. She was Carol Willick, NRV.

• Advertisement

Nailed Gabriel, nearly got him lynched night one. cant believe you are still whinging about day 1 move on ;)

People were already ready reading Gabriel as dodgy. Your buullplop didn't increase that.

Im not winging about day 1 I'm asking you to back up your claim

Advertisement