Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Vote placed on Ewan @ 20:18

By my computer's clock :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

There can always be something hidden but what we have is mindy admitting they are mindy. There really isn’t much to go on in terms of powers or surprises. It sort of feels too good to be true, I hope it’s not some bombshell but if we keep ewan alive we will have the same problem tomorrow if there is another kill.

I seem to be on my own on this thinking so people can vote with their gut.

No Gertrude I actually agree with you, it does make sense but I also agree it feels too good to be true so just wanted to see could there be anything that could backfire from it but it does look like not lynching him could potentially backfire worse on us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why are we lynching Ewan? If he is the last wolf he would hardly come out as the munching of people would give him away no?

That might be true but he was already under a lot of heat. If he is the last wolf he can take out two of us as he has to have a bullet unless chandler has a spare in which case why hasn’t he used it?

Ok, let’s say we lynch a villager tonight, then we have to wait until tomorrow to see if ewan is lieing or not.

As I said, I think we make sure the wolves are dead and then we can focus purely on the sk who hopefully doesn’t have any tricks up their sleeve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Makes no sense to me tbh, but whatever ye think

That might be true but he was already under a lot of heat. If he is the last wolf he can take out two of us as he has to have a bullet unless chandler has a spare in which case why hasn’t he used it?

Ok, let’s say we lynch a villager tonight, then we have to wait until tomorrow to see if ewan is lieing or not.

As I said, I think we make sure the wolves are dead and then we can focus purely on the sk who hopefully doesn’t have any tricks up their sleeve.

Look at my pretty, pretty table. The move that gives the village the best shot is lynching Ewan. Thanks for bringing that up. I jumped on board the "lets wait" train without actually doing the calculations. Now they're done, a Ewan lynch makes most sense.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I've voted for Ewan. There are no other wolves left. He has said he's Mindy so I have to believe that because there's no other reason he would claim that if he wasn't. It was suicide either way as the village could never leave him alive if there was any doubt whatsoever.

Lynching him now removes the possibility of 2 deaths tomorrow. If he's actually still a villager that's crap but he was always going to have to die (sorry Ewan but that's the hand you were dealt).

Also @ Des, all roles are randomised in WW so there's nothing stopping a total Noob being randomed a role in their first game. It's happened before.

He has 0 chance to win the game coming out as Mindy, if he is the last wolf

He wasn’t looking too hot when he came out.

Maybe he thought the game was up and rather then getting lynched tonight thought he would try and get 2 kills instead of one? (If hes bad he has to have a bullet if chandler doesn’t?!)

Maybe straight after the lynch somebody will be shot (me) and ewan will come out on thread to chat with the sk and try to work out who chandler is. If they get him in the morning the village has no cleared roled people to at least try and build some sort of core.

This way chandler can come out tomorrow after munch or even now if he’s no bullets (after lynch if ewan turns mindy), we know there is only one evil kill and it’s prob only me who will die. That’s ok.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Here’s my ISO/Read on Desmondo

Most players with half a brain will have realised he’s an inexperienced player and I assume inexperienced players don’t get given roles of any significance the first time they play.
    He had to ask what FFA was. He had to ask what ISO was. I believe he still doesn’t know what’s going on with all the number stuff.
    However, I trust he’s trying his best and having some fun along the way. And agree some posts do come across as being a bit mental.
    If tonight is his last, so be it.
    Desmond, Dessie, Desmondo, Des & Desray will be joining you in another game soon because he’s hooked baby!

Roles are generally assigned randomly desso. The newest player in the last game had the most powerful role.

Why would he come out just to kill 2 villagers and lose. surely he'd have made something else up if a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    IAlso @ Des, all roles are randomised in WW so there's nothing stopping a total Noob being randomed a role in their first game. It's happened before.

Yikes. Didn’t know that either! Every day is a school day huh.

• Advertisement

Why would he come out just to kill 2 villagers and lose. surely he'd have made something else up if a wolf

It was looking likely that he would get lynched before he revealed himself on thread.

I agree but lynching him is the best option numbers wise.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Is Abigail still alive? Can I vote for her?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Is Abigail still alive? Can I vote for her?
    Why would you vote for her Phil?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Roles are generally assigned randomly desso. The newest player in the last game had the most powerful role.

Jaysus, I’d say that put them off WW for life!

Jaysus, I’d say that put them off WW for life!

Pretty sure they are playing this game

Why did the table leave out the Ewan telling the truth lynch sk game over

Why does it matter?

Maybe there’s only a 10% chance he is a wolf and has sort of given up, decided to try and help the SK (enemy of my enemy) . In terms of risk v reward why would we take the chance? We can close off the wolf threat 100% if ewan is telling the truth.

I will tell you who it doesn’t help if the wolf team is dead, the SK. He needs more killed to thin the herd.... There is more chance of that happening if ewan is lieing. Tomorrow would also be more of a potential clusterf**k if it’s a speee day and ewan throws a massive spanner in the world. Interesting that you want ewan spared.

I'm voting conor this plan is off the wall

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |All Of The| Wolves
    Holly |All Of The| Villagers
    Desmond |All Of The| Nutters
    Phil|1| Abi Awol

27mins to go. Are we sticking with this plan guys?

• Advertisement

Even if ewan turns up somebody completely different we need to know tonight if treachery is afoot.

I don’t know, I just see it being cleaner and less dramatic if ewan is off the chess board.

You're a strange egg Eva.

Why does it matter?

Maybe there’s only a 10% chance he is a wolf and has sort of given up, decided to try and help the SK (enemy of my enemy) . In terms of risk v reward why would we take the chance? We can close off the wolf threat 100% if ewan is telling the truth.

I will tell you who it doesn’t help if the wolf team is dead, the SK. He needs more killed to thin the herd.... There is more chance of that happening if ewan is lieing. Tomorrow would also be more of a potential clusterf**k if it’s a speee day and ewan throws a massive spanner in the world. Interesting that you want ewan spared.

of course it helps the sk if all wolves are dead and the village starts lynching villagers jesus how wouldnt that be a help

Why did the table leave out the Ewan telling the truth lynch sk game over

Do you need a column for that? Really? Ok then

Ewan Telling Truth Ewan Lying
    Lynch Sk GAME OVER Lynch Ewan Definitively 11 v 1 Lynch SK Definitively 11 v 1 DON’T LYNCH SK 10 v 2
    Munch 10 v 1 Munch 10 v 1 Munch 8 v 2
    Lynch 9 v 1 Mindy Bullet 9 v 1 Mindy Bullet 7 v 2
    Munch 8 v 1 Lynch 9 v 1 Lynch Ewan 6 v 1
    Lynch 7 v 1 Munch 8 v 1 Munch 5 v 1
    Munch 6 v 1 Lynch 7 v 1 Lynch 4 v 1
    etc. Munch 6 v 1 Munch 3 v 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

This will be hilarious if ewan has a prize of a convert if he can get himself lynched.

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |All Of The| Wolves
    Holly |All Of The| Villagers
    Desmond |All Of The| Nutters
    Phil|1| Abi Awol

27mins to go. Are we sticking with this plan guys?

This is comedy gold :pac: :pac: :pac:

Holly WW wrote: »
    Pretty sure they are playing this game

Isla?

Explain the benefit. The ACTUAL BENEFIT of leaving Ewan alive? Other than the what, 1 in 10 chance we hit the SK tonight.

Do you know who the SK is? Is it you and you'd like some more carnage tomorrow?

Isla?

Is it you Des? Be pretty amazing if you did turn out to be sk

• Advertisement

A SK wouldn't be this brazen would they? :eek:

Advertisement