Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

FYI Steve: Liam WAS modkilled. ;)

Ewan WW wrote: »
    That’s a fair point. Just seems odd to have that single extra role, especially when the baddies had aliases too

Mayyyybe..... but I suppose Katie had a role change

Also, there is still a spare gift floating about I think. No one has announced it. Plus Rachael's gift has supposedly been gifted but not yet seen.

I think there are still a few surprises out there.

FFA3

Conor: Desmond / Ewan / Isla
    Desmond: Isla / Holly / Steve
    Holly: Desmond / Isla / Abigail
    Isla: Angus / Holly
    Orla: Isla / Holly / Angus
    Ewan: Steve / Desmond
    Steve: Conor / Desmond / Eva

Total count:
    Desmond: 4
    Ewan: 1
    Isla: 4
    Holly: 3
    Steve: 2
    Abigail: 1
    Angus: 2
    Conor: 1
    Eva: 1

first votes
    Desmond: 2
    Isla: 2
    Holly: 0
    Angus: 1
    Steve: 1

Still to post FFAs:
    Abigail - likely won't happen
    Angus - ???
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    P.S> Any chance of an FFA?

Trying to work it out myself at the minute. Feel like it’s changed from what it would have been this morning.

#FFA3

1. Ewan - Working off the assumption that Gabriel knew he was found as Mindy and didn’t want him to reveal himself to keep the numbers up, Mindy was always going to be a doubt to village. Willing to wait until tomorrow to see if we only get SK kill and no wolf one. Wolf kill means Ewan is next
    2. Orla - Going off my thoughts on above post, gut feel there has to be a SKA in her or Holly. I haven’t had the chance to go over anyone’s posts today. I had a null read on Orla yesterday so was a bit thrown this morning and may have my ego clouding my judgement.
    3. Holly - Ugh this will break my heart and I’ll be so annoyed if it’s her because I had questioned her at the start. Threw me her jumping on Orlas thoughts, felt like trying to get a wagon going. Again it could be my ego clouding my judgement.

I had Isla this morning but after noting how she didn’t jump on that wagon when she could have to shade me makes me think she’s village. And just realised there aren’t anymore wolves left other then Mindy so her and Jake interacting doesn’t make sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

FFA3

Total count:

first votes

Still to post FFAs:
    Angus - ???
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d13bc5f587a3363514b110b&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Abigail and Eva don’t make sense for SK either if you think of their outbursts. I don’t think they would risk themselves doing that. Not saying it’s impossible but I can’t see that being the case :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

FFA3

Total count:

first votes

Still to post FFAs:
    Angus - ???
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???

Ola, my first is Holly. Second is Isla. Turd Steve.

FFA3

Desmond: Holly / Isla / Steve
    Angus: Ewan / Orla / Holly

Total count:
    Ewan: 2
    Holly: 4
    Orla: 1
    first votes
    Isla: 1
    Holly: 1

Still to post FFAs:
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok. Back. Dinner was delicious if I do say so myself. :)

Reading back. Saw Ewan's reveal on a sneaky mobile scope. Yeah, waiting to see what the kill rate is in the morning is the way to go there.

Going to look at the numbers for a minute.

Sorry. Reformatted.

FFA3

Total count:

first votes

Still to post FFAs:
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Guys , I have to ask, why are we taking a chance that ewan is telling the truth?

If he is lieing we might lynch a villager , two kills in the morning, we have to kill ewan tomorrow and the village is down 3 and the bullet (possibly even our VIG if he’s unlucky).

We lynch ewan, guaranteed no more then one death tomorrow (prob me) and we still have a bullet.

I understand the gains if he’s team village but how has there been 4 shots and chandler still have a bullet?

Is there not 5 bullets? One each team with the finding of a player and 3 for our Vig? Unless he got a bonus one, if our VIG knows the maths then can somebody explain how there have been 4 shots if Mindy wasn’t turned?

I was going to FFA Steve but again realised the numbers don’t add up. Him saying Gabriel was bad and getting him shot I first thought was a way to clear him but there’s no more wolves other than Mindy so that doesn’t make sense. Unless he’s the SK and he shot the bullet but that doesn’t make sense to me either

FFA3

Total count:
    first votes

Still to post FFAs:
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???

Thought I updated my FFA to include Eva earlier. The reason being the drop in and out of thread thing. So I doubt you'll get an FFA from Eva.

Guys , I have to ask, why are we taking a chance that ewan is telling the truth?

If he is lieing we might lynch a villager , two kills in the morning, we have to kill ewan tomorrow and the village is down 3 and the bullet (possibly even our VIG if he’s unlucky).

We lynch ewan, guaranteed no more then one death tomorrow (prob me) and we still have a bullet.

I understand the gains if he’s team village but how has there been 4 shots and chandler still have a bullet?

Is there not 5 bullets? One each team with the finding of a player and 3 for our Vig? Unless he got a bonus one, if our VIG knows the maths then can somebody explain how there have been 4 shots if Mindy wasn’t turned?

Basically is the potential gain (one extra villager) , Worth the potential worst loss?

I’m wondering if ewan , lynch whoever tonight and if it’sworth our Bullet and our VIG come out at 9.59 or after the munch?

Basically is the potential gain (one extra villager) , Worth the potential worst loss?

I’m wondering if ewan , lynch whoever tonight and if it’sworth our Bullet and our VIG come out at 9.59 or after the munch?

This is the numbers I'm looking at right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gertie I'm working on the assumption that its better the devil you know. I think it's more important to try get the SK tonight and assume that Mindy is on the level. If that isn't the case in the morning we're down a villager but will be lynching mindy as a matter of course then. If there's only one kill we're down another potential SK candidate. I think it's worth the risk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Guys Desmond is clearly f*cKng mental! Why is nobody taking notice if his garbage?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Gertie I'm working on the assumption that its better the devil you know. I think it's more important to try get the SK tonight and assume that Mindy is on the level. If that isn't the case in the morning we're down a villager but will be lynching mindy as a matter of course then. If there's only one kill we're down another potential SK candidate. I think it's worth the risk.

Why don’t we just shoot ewan? We can still go SK hunting tonight and we know for a fact that there’s only one kill in the morning? I mean why are we risking both bad teams going after chandler? We don’t need to take a risk on this. What am I missing?

Gertrude are you basing this under the assumption that Ewan is Mindy and he is a wolf? Could there be a case I wonder where Ewan as SK claims Mindy and the real Mindy can’t come out on thread and say it’s not Ewan because they’re the last wolf? That sounds mad though and would put Ewan as a target from the last wolf tomorrow anyway right?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Thought I updated my FFA to include Eva earlier. The reason being the drop in and out of thread thing. So I doubt you'll get an FFA from Eva.

I can't see it (I am doing 2 things at once though) - let me know what position you want her.

I don't really expect an Eva FFA but might get Gertie and Phil.

If you could do the numbers on Ewan, that would be great. I'm going to need to know if I have to move my vote off Isla soon.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Guys Desmond is clearly f*cKng mental! Why is nobody taking notice if his garbage?

because he's mental?

We'd be here all day if we treated all the posts by Eva, Abigail and Dessy as 100% serious.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Trying to work it out myself at the minute. Feel like it’s changed from what it would have been this morning.

#FFA3

1. Ewan - Working off the assumption that Gabriel knew he was found as Mindy and didn’t want him to reveal himself to keep the numbers up, Mindy was always going to be a doubt to village. Willing to wait until tomorrow to see if we only get SK kill and no wolf one. Wolf kill means Ewan is next
    2. Orla - Going off my thoughts on above post, gut feel there has to be a SKA in her or Holly. I haven’t had the chance to go over anyone’s posts today. I had a null read on Orla yesterday so was a bit thrown this morning and may have my ego clouding my judgement.
    3. Holly - Ugh this will break my heart and I’ll be so annoyed if it’s her because I had questioned her at the start. Threw me her jumping on Orlas thoughts, felt like trying to get a wagon going. Again it could be my ego clouding my judgement.

I had Isla this morning but after noting how she didn’t jump on that wagon when she could have to shade me makes me think she’s village. And just realised there aren’t anymore wolves left other then Mindy so her and Jake interacting doesn’t make sense.

Angus. You are making a mistake. Thinking I jumped on Orlas stuff is wrong. I tried to go back and start reading stuff that I missed. And stuff that involved you just popped up.

Saying that, I never got round to finishing so there are a lot of posts from last night which I didn't review.

I know your probably not voting for me based on the above list. But I want you to know your heart will not be broken

Why don’t we just shoot ewan? We can still go SK hunting tonight and we know for a fact that there’s only one kill in the morning? I mean why are we risking both bad teams going after chandler? We don’t need to take a risk on this. What am I missing?

with what bullet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

FYI Steve: Liam WAS modkilled. ;)
    Thanks! I totally missed that. :o

If Chandler still has a bullet then yes, I think this would be his best course of action. Would save us the hassle and let us focus on finding the SK.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Thanks! I totally missed that. :o

If Chandler still has a bullet then yes, I think this would be his best course of action. Would save us the hassle and let us focus on finding the SK.

Chandler only has a bullet if Ewan is lying.

If that was the case, he'd hopefully have offed Ewan already.

Yeah. Best chance for village is lynch Ewan. Sorry Ewan.

Ewan Telling Truth Ewan Lying
    Lynch Ewan Definitively 11 v 1 Lynch SK Definitively 11 v 1 DON’T LYNCH SK 10 v 2
    Munch 10 v 1 Munch 10 v 1 Munch 8 v 2
    Lynch 9 v 1 Mindy Bullet 9 v 1 Lynch 7 v 2
    Munch 8 v 1 Lynch 9 v 1 Munch 5 v 2
    Lynch 7 v 1 Munch 8 v 1 Lynch 4 v 2
    Munch 6 v 1 Lynch 7 v 1 Munch Game OVER
    etc. Munch 6 v 1
    etc.

Personally (and I am definitely short a few brain cells right now) I think Chandler should come out now to confirm your story that he's used all 3 bullets...

Can I ask, if Steve was SK, why would he have called out Gabs? Would he not have been better to wait for a munch or two and reduce numbers, then call him out...?

I'm in favor of this

Can Chandler just tell us if he has a bullet left, in which case Ewan is likely lying and this entire mess will be sorted?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Gertrude are you basing this under the assumption that Ewan is Mindy and he is a wolf? Could there be a case I wonder where Ewan as SK claims Mindy and the real Mindy can’t come out on thread and say it’s not Ewan because they’re the last wolf? That sounds mad though and would put Ewan as a target from the last wolf tomorrow anyway right?

I’m working Off the assumption that ewan is a potential baddy who claimed a role that’s very dangerous. If there are two kills in the morning (particularly if one is chandler and we lynch a villager tonight) I think we will have needlessly put ourselves in a bad spot for no one extra person.

So we have the potential of:

- one extra villager and one kill in morning
    -ewan lieing and we lynch a villager tonight, 2 kills in the morning (how can chandler hide? Ewan can even talk to the SK or Vice Versa on thread if they want to go out with a bang

How many players are left to hide in for chandler?

This feels like a horror movie where our heroes think the baddy is dead and walk away from his body and he gets up and kills a few more before they put him down proper.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah. Best chance for village is lynch Ewan. Sorry Ewan.

Ewan Telling Truth Ewan Lying
    Lynch Ewan Definitively 11 v 1 Lynch SK Definitively 11 v 1 DON’T LYNCH SK 10 v 2
    Munch 10 v 1 Munch 10 v 1 Munch 8 v 2
    Lynch 9 v 1 Mindy Bullet 9 v 1 Lynch 7 v 2
    Munch 8 v 1 Lynch 9 v 1 Munch 5 v 2
    Lynch 7 v 1 Munch 8 v 1 Lynch 4 v 2
    Munch 6 v 1 Lynch 7 v 1 Munch Game OVER
    etc. Munch 6 v 1
    etc.

Hmmmmm trying to sway me with statistics. You know a way to a little yellow lady's heart.

Advertisement