Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    But like... it confirms exactly nothing tbh. I think Ewan probably has access to the room alright, that part I can buy.

But it seems AWFULLY convenient that Vernon picked and peeked Ewan :cool:

Crap. That is a good point. He could have access to the room as a wolf and Vernon actually peeked a wolf, in which case he is obviously going to lie. Damn. I was hoping Brendan could figure it out for us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If you were Phoebe and had to choose someone to take your room before you got a peek surely you would peek the player you chose first up.

Maybe, hard to know what I'd do tbh.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Crap. That is a good point. He could have access to the room as a wolf and Vernon actually peeked a wolf, in which case he is obviously going to lie. Damn. I was hoping Brendan could figure it out for us.

Yeah I'm not discounting the fact that Vern was careful and peeked his pick - but....

I'm not just blanket clearing Ewan off the back of it, his position on my list doesn't get altered basically

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Eh,...... *Grumpy*

If you were Phoebe and had to choose someone to take your room before you got a peek surely you would peek the player you chose first up.

Yeah, but if Vernon did choose Ewan and he was a wolf then the wolf would lie.

Although the fact that Vernon seemed to clear Ewan in his final post seems very strange then. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Interesting. And did she peek you before or after you were selected by her?

After, but she made a balls of selection I think, I kind of got dumped on her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Maybe, hard to know what I'd do tbh.

That is certainly what I'd do.

Think about it. You're the seer and get to check people's roles. You have to choose someone to take your room upon death before you get to peek anyone. You'd have to peek who you chose. If you didn't then a surprise death for you could give the wolves a lot of information without you being able to convey anything. If you peeked them as evil then you'd be able to drop that in and maybe something about not trusting a successor.

The only reason I wouldn't peek the person I chose would be if I wasn't allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Katie WW has been shot. She ded.

Although the fact that Vernon seemed to clear Ewan in his final post seems very strange then. :confused:

Agreed, that's the thing in Ewan's favour tbf

Katie WW was.....

• Advertisement

I'm not denying that a wolf may lie. I was saying that I'd be extremely surprised if Phoebe didn't peek the person that they chose to take their room.

Paolo the nrv and role oracle

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Katie WW has been shot. She ded.

giphy.gif

Well that's thrown a cat amongst the pigeons before the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I'm trying to work out who to vote for. Desmond potentially, but probably not. Don't have anything strong enough.

I think you’re allowed vote for yourself Isla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

But like... it confirms exactly nothing tbh. I think Ewan probably has access to the room alright, that part I can buy.

But it seems AWFULLY convenient that Vernon picked and peeked Ewan :cool:

Not very convenient if you’re me tbh

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I think you’re allowed vote for yourself Isla.

Is that sarcasm? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh FFS. I quit.

Need a long lie down at this point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Is that sarcasm? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Classic! Lol

• Advertisement

#FFA2

Angus - Something doesn't sit well with me about the 4 wolves things.

Conor - really went after the win conditions thing with Katie. She's good, seems a nice excuse to suspect someone when you know they're good

Orla - Not sure here either but think it'll be someone off the two main wagons.

Lynch Votes

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

oh ffs who shot katie? Chandler?

Jesus christ!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Aww Katie :(

So we get a role reveal now right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

RIP

I hope you picked wisely katie

#FFA2

Angus - Something doesn't sit well with me about the 4 wolves things.

Conor - really went after the win conditions thing with Katie. She's good, seems a nice excuse to suspect someone when you know they're good

Orla - Not sure here either but think it'll be someone off the two main wagons.

Lynch Votes

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

You're reasoning on me is flimsy as hell. Katie said she'd read something that WASN'T THERE and I questioned her on it. You know who else did that? Tegan the NRV. By your logic, she must have been evil too.
    I'd no way of knowing Katie was good and I pointed out an obvious mistake because it seemed to me that the only people who could know the win conditions without them being in the OP was the evils. That simple.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Just back and catching up who shot Katie, also why isn't Gabriel in the running last tonight after being in the running tonight, if he turns bad it implies lots of people.

People need to stop clearing people of NRVs names its silly

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla it was a genuine mistake, I’ve done it in multiple games where I’ve gotten the numbers wrong even though it’s clear what they are.

Advertisement