Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm switching to Jake.. If he's nrv like he says then fine. But really there's going to be too much chaos over this that it will take us away from wolf hunting, so leaving him alive will be to our detriment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Anyone got a declaration list?

Holly you’re back! My god I thought I was going to lose it without you or Katie talking sense :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Chick hasn't been countered and is likely in the game - either as someone role or been provided by the mods as Conor suggests.

Marcel is a bit more up in the air about whether to believe or not. Yes there were other animals but not exactly proof they'd be in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Okay but we appear to have cleared Gabriel saying he was the chicken cause no one else has counter claimed.

is anyone else Marcel? No Okay great - he is confirmed.

Why can this not be accepted by Gabriel can?
    The complex games, and breadcrumbs, this is new to me but why would he put that as a breadcrumb without knowing that this was coming?

Ah Phil come on. I think people are soft clearing Gabriel but not nailing him on as a villager yet. The same would have to be said of Jake here. Just because no one has counterclaimed doesn't mean he's not a wolf. There are tons of characters in Friends. The wolves could've just picked a load that they were going to claim if they got caught. Breadcrumbs mean nothing.

I won't be able to post a lot now unfortunately. Currently feining the skutters to get away from my guest.

• Advertisement

I'm going Jake too, partially out of self preservation but mainly because of the Ursula thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Goddam, i wish I had some bullets right now

Be mad if you were mindy ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

FWIW I've switched to Jake for the lynch. Can't take the chance after that reveal.

This is the most wild game of WW I've ever played, these two hours before lynch are insane!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I’ve voted Jake. It all just seems too far fetched.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm going Jake too, partially out of self preservation but mainly because of the Ursula thing.

Considering how quickly you trusted Katie, this makes you less dodgy to me anyways.

Be mad if you were mindy ....

I wish I was Mindy. At least I'd have something to do other than go batsh1t insane trying to help this mad house of a village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Katie claimed she got the gift of role oracle yesterday. This was effectively confirmed by her death announcement. So definitely a gift and definitely received.

Katie today claimed she got a gift of a forced reveal. Again confirmed by death announcement.

No the reveal of a role strikes me as a gift more from Eddie than Rachel and would possibly cause chaos, especially had Katie been RV.

The only other confirmed 'gift' is the walkie-talkies.

Eva and Abi I think are just a bit mad.

I asked when I got back online who she had oracled and she said he needed to die. Then it would be revealed? So we've only seen the result of one right?

I agree Eva and Abi mad but I have to be fair in assesments and lay everything out.
    I also think walkie talkie good

So that leaves Eddies gifts as the two Katie got. Again I think only one has happened.
    My theory is that the forced reveal is false.

We've only 2 mis lynch to play with now according to Isla

Crap have I said I voted for Jake on thread? You'll see where I am on the lynch results anyway. I will literally flush my head down the toilet if he turns out to not be a wolf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ah feck I have jake to take over my room from first impressions !

Bye bye jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I switched pretty much after his reveal.

If you'all vote jake you are mad

EDDIE CHAOS - why are we not even considering this?

I asked when I got back online who she had oracled and she said he needed to die. Then it would be revealed? So we've only seen the result of one right?

I agree Eva and Abi mad but I have to be fair in assesments and lay everything out.
    I also think walkie talkie good

So that leaves Eddies gifts as the two Katie got. Again I think only one has happened.
    My theory is that the forced reveal is false.

We've only 2 mis lynch to play with now according to Isla

She said she needed to die for it to happen as far as I recall.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    It might help you out but it wouldn't help the village out.

When you’re revealed (upon death) as wolf a lot of pats on the back will be coming this way.

I haven’t voted yet talk to me.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ah feck I have jake to take over my room from first impressions !

Bye bye jake

That’s a good thing. He’s gonna die so your secrets die with you. If there is something important for the village I presume you’ve already shared it.

After Jakes lynch , we need to regroup and consider a few things including how many of these first impressions passings on haven’t been outed.

Honestly, even if you are right, the shade will hang over Jake and we'll spend the whole day tomorrow trying to figure out if he is or isn't Ursula. If he isn't well then we were wrong and we will have learned something. If he is, then we've nabbed a wolf.

What’s the perfect chaos gift? Convincing a goody that you are good and have them defending you. Jake is bad, Katie has been straight up about everything.

She said she needed to die for it to happen as far as I recall.

that was the oracle and the forced reveal i presume she must die too.....or are they one and the same thing?

there was also the thing about the last person to vote her for lynch dies - maybe that was the other chaos.

But you can see how this is chaos?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    When you’re revealed (upon death) as wolf a lot of pats on the back will be coming this way.

They will be trying to console for getting it wrong

giphy.gif

That’s a good thing. He’s gonna die so your secrets die with you. If there is something important for the village I presume you’ve already shared it.

After Jakes lynch , we need to regroup and consider a few things including how many of these first impressions passings on haven’t been outed.

But I wanna lynch you. Got a dodgy “look at meeee, I’m mindy” on the morning of first munch.

Isla has way too many posts.

Holly was too blatant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Looks like it’s a 2 horse race tonight. Make your bike count.

Isla

-or-

jake

Honestly, even if you are right, the shade will hang over Jake and we'll spend the whole day tomorrow trying to figure out if he is or isn't Ursula. If he isn't well then we were wrong and we will have learned something. If he is, then we've nabbed a wolf.

okay, I see your point.
    If he is bad then I know for sure I am gone.

I'll stop.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Voting for jake, too risky not too

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Looks like it’s a 2 horse race tonight. Make your bike count.

Isla

-or-

jake

giphy.gif

Advertisement