Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Help me help you, Gertrude. I’m going to post Holly’s and Isla posts up until I mentioned the dentist thing. Would you agree that Mindy would have wanted to be found?

I’m only catching up now. This is where I’m at so don’t lynch me before I get a chance to respond. What in those posts suggested I was hinting at mindy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Katie was a villager Jake, why would she make you say you were a wolf knowing we would lynch you?
    Because Katie didn't do it - EDDIE DID

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Can someone more experienced confirm this. Is it possible to have to put your real role but be allowed lie about it too? Kind of defeats the purpose. Too quiet guys.

Jake the snake makes sense to me considering I said earlier his and phils gift could have been bad and one a wolf.

Or is it a case that Katie suspected Jake and so thought he’d get a wolf to out himself as Ursula.

Agh I’m confused!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Seriously?! Second time today I’ve gone to post my ffa and had it interrupted. What is wrong with this game?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Because Katie didn't do it - EDDIE DID

Huh?

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I've a bad feeling you haven't read my next post but yeah do, I won't say who you are.

I hadn't, I got excited!
    if you are who you I think you are and you break my heart again like the last game....I dunno.

But I believe you.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Huh?

Eddie gets to do something once a day that causes chaos.

I believe he gave the role convert to Katie but that because he is evil he gets to say what the role is rather than the real role.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Folks - Less than one hour to lynch, Please VOTE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I hadn't, I got excited!
    if you are who you I think you are and you break my heart again like the last game....I dunno.

But I believe you.

Well I am who you think I am because I have to sleep now. Hope I'm alive tomorrow to respond to anything else. Will understand if not. My vote is still in for Abi but I also suspect Isla and Eva

#FFA3

Abigail where is she and why have we had no explanation for last nights duck reveal

Liam shows up just in time to prevent himself from being modkilled, with no explanation and nothing for us to analyze

Jake I don’t know what’s going on here!

I’ve not voted yet and tbh right now I don’t know where I’m going to put it.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    #FFA3

Abigail where is she and why have we had no explanation for last nights duck reveal

Liam shows up just in time to prevent himself from being modkilled, with no explanation and nothing for us to analyze

Jake I don’t know what’s going on here!

I’ve not voted yet and tbh right now I don’t know where I’m going to put it.

Sorry that should be #FFA2

How is it Eddies chaos if Katie was role oracle and nobody else had to reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Well I am who you think I am because I have to sleep now. Hope I'm alive tomorrow to respond to anything else. Will understand if not. My vote is still in for Abi but I also suspect Isla and Eva

A Quick switch to Isla would help a few of us out buddy.

I hadn't, I got excited!

But I believe you.

Phil I think you have blinkers on. You’re being bamboozled here, Eddie doesn’t make any sense.

Either it’s that or you’re both wolves.

and the return of the Isla account! I always think this account is wolfy :pac:

tumblr_mt9g94DvPW1r8n7qlo1_500.gif
    Ha and I actually thought the no gif rule quip in the sign up thread might have been real!

anigif_sub-buzz-28932-1552561058-1.gif

Jake in his message told me these two posts were sign posting his role as marcel, the monkey.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake in his message told me these two posts were sign posting his role as marcel, the monkey.

Yes and Jake as wolf could also easily lay those same breadcrumbs.

Phil I think you have blinkers on. You’re being bamboozled here, Eddie doesn’t make any sense.

Either it’s that or you’re both wolves.

I might be bamboozled, but can you tease out with me why Eddie doesn't make sense?

What plays have we confirmed as Eddie?
    What choas has been created?
    - Katie reveal last night - no offer
    - Eva - closed?
    - Abigail - no offer
    - Walkie /Talkie - but I don't think it created "chaos"

I really want to walk through this and get to bottom

No please why is there nobody posting right now? Like helllooooio big ass reveal here and it’s business as usual. 50 minutes to lynch closing.

Damn it you know Katie would have figured this out in a snap :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Dammit I dozed off. Just seen Ewan says he got phoebe room.

Vernon would have had to pick someone before 10am Monday and if Ewan says there has been only one peek, that would have been after lynch on Monday.

I’m not going back pages someone get me up to speed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Hang on lads... I've got an idea here....

Would anyone like to counter claim Ursula?

• Advertisement

Okay but we appear to have cleared Gabriel saying he was the chicken cause no one else has counter claimed.

is anyone else Marcel? No Okay great - he is confirmed.

Why can this not be accepted by Gabriel can?
    The complex games, and breadcrumbs, this is new to me but why would he put that as a breadcrumb without knowing that this was coming?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Can people for the love of god stop putting stock in NRVs names please.

Also Voting the person who had to out themselves on thread after the oracle said would happen when they died seems the very obvious play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Who’s Ursula?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ah ffs Jake

Caught wolf covering or stitched up village

My head hurts

No please why is there nobody posting right now? Like helllooooio big ass reveal here and it’s business as usual. 50 minutes to lynch closing.

Damn it you know Katie would have figured this out in a snap :(

cause we are not on a wolf! DOH

I might be bamboozled, but can you tease out with me why Eddie doesn't make sense?

- Eva - closed?
    - Abigail - no offer

Katie claimed she got the gift of role oracle yesterday. This was effectively confirmed by her death announcement. So definitely a gift and definitely received.

Katie today claimed she got a gift of a forced reveal. Again confirmed by death announcement.

No the reveal of a role strikes me as a gift more from Eddie than Rachel and would possibly cause chaos, especially had Katie been RV.

The only other confirmed 'gift' is the walkie-talkies.

Eva and Abi I think are just a bit mad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Anyone got a declaration list?

- Eva - closed?
    - Abigail - no offer

Well for the one. Two things happened yesterday. The walkie talkies and the oracle role change.

If theres a good and a bad gift then yours has to be the bad gift and you were talking to a wolf A.K.A Jake.

Katie had to reveal on thread, then a bullet was used so that’s two gifts unless chandler done it but they can’t be that foolish.

Katie said that the person who killed her would have to reveal themselves. Nobody else has done that. Therefore it was a reaction to Jake shooting Katie because she was after him so long and not believing in his power. Meaning it CANT be Eddies chaos.

Tell me this, does a villager walkie talking to a wolf and then coming out and clearing them on thread not cause chaos? There’s your chaos from yesterday. Eva and Abi were just a bonus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    A Quick switch to Isla would help a few of us out buddy.

It might help you out but it wouldn't help the village out.

• Advertisement

Okay but we appear to have cleared Gabriel saying he was the chicken cause no one else has counter claimed.

is anyone else Marcel? No Okay great - he is confirmed.

Why can this not be accepted by Gabriel can?
    The complex games, and breadcrumbs, this is new to me but why would he put that as a breadcrumb without knowing that this was coming?

Just to be clear, I'm not accepting Gabriel as cleared by the chick thing at all. I firmly believe in a game like this, the wolves had a list of names to claim should there be an attempt at a mass reveal.

Advertisement