Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clarabel wrote: »
    Who is Skeeter

SKeith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Who is Skeeter
    *waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

There was a game where someone got very very very shouty for people using nicknames.
    I'd like that shouty person to shout! Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

There was a game where someone got very very very shouty for people using nicknames.
    I'd like that shouty person to shout! Please.

Eh, that was the wolf, and they a mod this game!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

If Suli is a NVR, which I still think she is, then she's bad for not attempting to defend herself. You defended your gender, which I support, but not your role.

Whhhy.

If she's wolf then I'm highly mistaken by the silence. Unless this is now a wolf thing to watch out for and there was an agreement to let Suli fall.

Sorry Sul, I know your body isn't even cold.

I had nothing to defend. I gave my reasons for the one suspicious post I made. Nobody asked me anything else and I criticised others for posting fluff so I said nothing.

When I flip NRV perhaps look at where the sully bus started and who started it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'll about. Only got a C in pass level Uriel in the LC. Still have nightmares about it. Mother and father shamed, family name in ruins. Can't even sell goats at the local market no more.

Please, help a poor Urielliterate out, use proper names.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

sullivlo wrote: »
    I had nothing to defend. I gave my reasons for the one suspicious post I made. Nobody asked me anything else and I criticised others for posting fluff so I said nothing.

I didn’t vote for you Sully, but the Bus looks like it’s coming after me whatever you turn out to be.... At least I have two weeks before the next lynch, hopefully I will of caught up by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Why wouldn’t you defend yourself more?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Drumpot wrote: »
    I didn’t vote for you Sully, but the Bus looks like it’s coming after me whatever you turn out to be.... At least I have two weeks before the next lynch, hopefully I will of caught up by then.

Wagon or bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Drumpot wrote: »

Drummer, if you're not a wolf then just get posting. Suspicions change all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Why wouldn’t you defend yourself more?

Nobody asked me anything else. There was a lot of ****e posted on the thread today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'll about. Only got a C in pass level Uriel in the LC. Still have nightmares about it. Mother and father shamed, family name in ruins. Can't even sell goats at the local market no more.

Please, help a poor Urielliterate out, use proper names.

Yeah. Mines getting shortened to cheesy all the time. Address me by my proper title, you little bollocks.

Nobody asked me anything else. There was a lot of ****e posted on the thread today.

So you let yourself die because no one asked you questions?

So you let yourself die because no one asked you questions?

Would anyone have even listened? Better to lose an NRV than a RV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

image.axd_.jpg

The Village had investigated and interrogated their most prominent suspects over the course of Day 1.

Sparks and tempers flew while the accusations and finger-pointing intensified.

In the end, a decision was reached.

A plan was hatched to sneak into sullivlo's room, through her open balcony window, and while she slept, drip a leathal dose of poison into her open mouth.

The plan succeeded!

sullivlo has been lynched.

She was... Vanilla Town

Game thread is now closed. No posting until after munch announcement at 10am tomorrow.

Sweet dreams...

The Mods

Yeah. Mines getting shortened to cheesy all the time. Address me by my proper title, you little bollocks.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You ok Sul?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

SHHHHH

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

image.axd_.jpg

tritium was killed.

He was Vanilla Town

sKeith was killed.

He was Vanilla Town

Lynch Thread Opened, Lynch Thursday night at 9pm

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Wtf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Still in work for a few hours yet but...

RIP Sultan

If Sully had tried to defend herself it might have made a difference. No point saying nobody asked, Putting you on an ffa / voting for you really should be considered asking you to explain yourself. Don’t think people were asking her about her gender but she made sure to set them straight on that for instance

So I had my legs chopped off eh, don’t consider myself pocketed but I do kinda want DAndy to live longer so I can see what other horrors he has in mind for me.

Good to see cheesy etc get their vote in and post total up. First game might seem daunting but if you’ve nothing to hide act like it and post freely

Gonna keep an eye on Drumpot’s development as I was worried about his predecessor but I hope to not get too on the previous days suspects and afford myself more opportunity to change my mind on people

———-
    I’m confused how have there been two killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

RIP Trit & SK.

I assume the two deaths mean we are playing a game that has a Jack of all trades and they used their vig shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

So one of them kills has to be the jack or the vig?

RIP Tritium.

RIP sKeith.

So we've a Jack in our midst anyway.

Whiplashy wrote: »

Vig is even nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Whiplashy wrote: »

Can't be the vig as it is an even night vig and last night was N1.

Why are people assuming jack over vig? Have I missed something?

kitten_k wrote: »
    Can't be the vig as it is an even night vig and last night was N1.

Ah that’s what I was missing!

• Advertisement

Which means we're (in sK's words) in world 1e or 2d.

That means that (a) there's a doctor in the house, or (b) there's a vig and a motion detector.

I think i'd prefer B, even if that gives the wolves a role cop. Should find out tomorrow night anyway.

Advertisement