Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Uriel. wrote: »
    So moving my way through today's posts

Sultan hasn't done much to inspire a village lean for me. My vote, which is open to change, is based on her first post. Nothing has inspired any major movement from my initial lean.

So far today, baby bell is giving me the most troubling sense though. The break neck speed to clear the little drummer boy is a very odd reaction. I'm not going meta and don't know if new player or not, but based on that intervention I am concerned.

Titanium very quick to build on Barnabus' reaction to baby bell and as titanium is featuring a little in wolf lean discussions, it seems like a nice quick attempt to get bandwagoning in an easy way. Need to ISO titanium to get a sense of why people are suspicious though

To be fair to trit here I actually voted after their post about Clarabel. I had been a bit suspicious earlier on but trit provided a different reason which I then combined with my first suspicion to vote for clarabel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

In what way?

In a way that gets you above the minimum requirements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

In what way?

I like your style and incorrect names

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Barney92 wrote: »
    Not everyone can be around at all times throughout the game. There are a couple of people with very low activity levels but most have been decent enough.

I get that but I really thought that the post limit was keeping people quiet. I know it's a slow burner but the couple of hours before the lynch are the one time that nobody needs to worry about that and can chat as much as they want. I just expected more people to take advantage of that.

Good to see a few people about. I'm actually glad that the thread will be locked later. Think I'm getting a tad obsessive. As usual.

Not everyone can be around at all times throughout the game. There are a couple of people with very low activity levels but most have been decent enough.

I meant they’ll be here when they can, and that they won’t just. To show up.

Life is life after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

In a way that gets you above the minimum requirements.

I have loads of time to reach that.
    Don't worry.
    Life is young, blades are sharp.

I like your style and incorrect names

Thank you.
    They are not incorrect names tho.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I get that but I really thought that the post limit was keeping people quiet. I know it's a slow burner but the couple of hours before the lynch are the one time that nobody needs to worry about that and can chat as much as they want. I just expected more people to take advantage of that.

Good to see a few people about. I'm actually glad that the thread will be locked later. Think I'm getting a tad obsessive. As usual.

Alexaplasm.
    If you had a bullet, who would you shoot and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Also 3 posts besides mine since the post count was lifted. Wtf is going on? Is anyone actually actively playing this game?

My guess is we not killing a wolf....

Alexaplasm.
    If you had a bullet, who would you shoot and why?

Probably Drummer, but outside of that maybe Tritium. I don't have a great feeling about him but can't quite put my finger on why. It would be a bit of a gamble based on my own read of Clarabel.

I suspect Sully too but given she's likely lynch at the moment I'd not fire that way.

• Advertisement

So moving my way through today's posts

Sultan hasn't done much to inspire a village lean for me. My vote, which is open to change, is based on her first post. Nothing has inspired any major movement from my initial lean.

So far today, baby bell is giving me the most troubling sense though. The break neck speed to clear the little drummer boy is a very odd reaction. I'm not going meta and don't know if new player or not, but based on that intervention I am concerned.

Titanium very quick to build on Barnabus' reaction to baby bell and as titanium is featuring a little in wolf lean discussions, it seems like a nice quick attempt to get bandwagoning in an easy way. Need to ISO titanium to get a sense of why people are suspicious though

Is Baby Bell, Dandy or Cheezy?

The active ones are they the ones on sully. If yes why not just move, I agree, to quiet to be a successful hit.

SK is far too quiet.

Has anyone iso’d Him?

Clarabel wrote: »

It’s you

giphy.gif

The active ones are they the ones on sully. If yes why not just move, I agree, to quiet to be a successful hit.

SK is far too quiet.

Has anyone iso’d Him?

I pity anyone doing that. I'd shoot him before I'd iso him

It’s you

Me? Oh...shucks

What did I win?

Probably Drummer, but outside of that maybe Tritium. I don't have a great feeling about him but can't quite put my finger on why. It would be a bit of a gamble based on my own read of Clarabel.

I suspect Sully too but given she's likely lynch at the moment I'd not fire that way.

In the second and third sentence of your first paragraph are you talking about the drummer boy or titanium

Me? Oh...shucks

What did I win?

giphy.gif

SK is far too quiet.

Has anyone iso’d Him?

I sort of did. My notes from today on him were based on his posts up to that point.

In the second and third sentence of your first paragraph are you talking about the drummer boy or titanium

Talking about Trit. If I had a bullet it would be a gamble that would clear some things up for me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Evening all!

I'm at #818 and got a good laugh out of the contrast between Strawberry and Drumpot entering the game (hi guys, nice to see you :)).

Drumpot - I just didn't like your review. There were a few points that I remembered and I know you picked them up wrong, it just felt strange, like you might not really have been trying. It probably doesn't help that I was already a bit suss of Baggly on Day 0 (though I did like his read just before munch).

Strawberry - coming in and voting Ecto straight off cracked me up. I needed that this evening!

I pity anyone doing that. I'd shoot him before I'd iso him

I'd shoot myself before I'd take on the level of abuse I'd get for ISO-ing him.

I have been living in hope of being isod. I think it’ll be like a natural hit of lsd, your mind will never be the same again. But at least someone would agree with me

I have been living in hope of being isod. I think it’ll be like a natural hit of lsd, your mind will never be the same again. But at least someone would agree with me

If I get time tomorrow (and if we're both still here) I'll do it. I worry that you were trying to pocket me today, but ISO-ing a list of posts telling everyone how village I was would be pretty good fun.

I also look forward to finding meaning in your posters.

Time is against me here - getting back to it...

I ISOd you too at the same time as sKeith. It's why I was annoying you for a reads list. :)

I ISOd you too at the same time as sKeith. It's why I was annoying you for a reads list. :)

Ah, did I make sense?

Ah, did I make sense?

Your playstyle is very different from mine...But in a weird way it did make sense. You're very own special kind of sense but yeah. What was bothering me was that you seemed to not be pushing anyone in particular but hedging. When you posted your reads list I felt pretty good about you being team village.

Of course you could be totally playing me too.

Your playstyle is very different from mine...But in a weird way it did make sense. You're very own special kind of sense but yeah. What was bothering me was that you seemed to not be pushing anyone in particular but hedging. When you posted your reads list I felt pretty good about you being team village.

Of course you could be totally playing me too.

Let’s see, one game we’ll be on opposite sides, maybe this time if you’re wolfing me.

Choc chip have you got a vote in? Dont forget.

• Advertisement

Very quiet in here tonight. Surprisingly so in a way.

Advertisement