Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Could the long posts from Gertrude or Liam be tasks?

I sense its just flavour and enthusiasm but not ruling anything out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I’m inclined to think the tasks could be wolf v SK for the first kill. Be interesting to see if we have 1 or 2 kills this morning.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Maybe as you people are killed off but not sure there’s anyone back there just yet

They were looking for sponsors before the game so I assume they’re watching.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote:
    So I’d warrant both Clodagh (Lynch Oisin) and Henry (I’ve a secret) were on tasks last nite, hence the two sponsor prizes, I’d like to hear more from them.

Well that's just lazy when there are multiple other tasky posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I’m inclined to think the tasks could be wolf v SK for the first kill. Be interesting to see if we have 1 or 2 kills this morning.

Until told otherwise, I'm thinking there's no tasks.

I wont rule them out either way for good or bad yet. No reason to.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Until told otherwise, I'm thinking there's no tasks.

I wont rule them out either way for good or bad yet. No reason to.

Until told otherwise, I’d presume there are.

We are in the mineshaft and the canary just died. Typically we know when there are no tasks, so I’d presume the fact we’ve not had them specifically ruled out is an indicator they are happening more likely than not.

Someone posting a sk gif in the first few posts... No? To win this mornings kill? Seems tasky to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

sullivlo wrote: »
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

The sheep reveal is taking place.

May the mods be never in your favour.
    sullivlo wrote: »

A sponsor has delivered two gifts.

90 mins between announcements
    Clodagh with 7 Gifs
    Fiona responding a bit with a GIF and music video (I think)
    Me with 2 GIFS
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Someone posting a sk gif in the first few posts... No? To win this mornings kill? Seems tasky to me
    That was Fiona .
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Why? Inside knowledge?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why? Inside knowledge?

If I had inside knowledge I wouldn’t be sharing it

• Advertisement

If I had inside knowledge I wouldn’t be sharing it

Its an interesting leap to go straight from "are there or not tasks" to "its for the first kill".

Seneca Crane: Was the Head Gamemaker during the 74th Hunger Games. Snow told Katniss he had him executed for letting both her and Peeta live by locking him in a room containing poisonous nightlock berries to consume. However, in reality, he was banished from the Capitol and given a new identity. Snow has now identified him as a key member of team Capitol as he knows a thing or two about the arena.

Probably means they'll show as Village on first seer peak.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Seneca Crane: Was the Head Gamemaker during the 74th Hunger Games. Snow told Katniss he had him executed for letting both her and Peeta live by locking him in a room containing poisonous nightlock berries to consume. However, in reality, he was banished from the Capitol and given a new identity. Snow has now identified him as a key member of team Capitol as he knows a thing or two about the arena.

Probably means they'll show as Village on first seer peak.

This makes sense.

Someone mentioned yesterday they thought there were 25 people in the game and there are only 24 accounts. Its 24 and 25. That kinda rules out a second account thingy, or a mind control thingy.

12 minutes to the munch. Its very quiet.

12 minutes to the munch. Its very quiet.

I'm here for you Henry.

Thanks Ri Ri

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’d suggest the sponsor will sponsor people they know already because it’ll be more fun seeing how someone you know reacts to a fit than an almost stranger.

Same could be argued with the tasks.

I received no gift or task and I’m quite confident I won’t. I am a simple NRV. I don’t remember the name as not watched the films and too lazy to log into my real account to get the name.

So count me out of any ideas you have, I’m a wall flower not a Venus fly trap.

Oh, to confirm; i didnt get a gift.

Which is a shame, as id love to get one of those spool things that turns trees into water.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all. May the odds be ever in our favour!

• Advertisement

Oh, to confirm; i didnt get a gift.

Given 2 gifts were given out, and there's 25 of us, I think it goes without saying we don't all need to say we didn't get one :p

Jake WW wrote: »
    Given 2 gifts were given out, and there's 25 of us, I think it goes without saying we don't all need to say we didn't get one :p

Did it specifically say 2?

Jake WW wrote: »

I didn’t get a gift

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’d suggest the sponsor will sponsor people they know already because it’ll be more fun seeing how someone you know reacts to a fit than an almost stranger.

Same could be argued with the tasks.

I received no gift or task and I’m quite confident I won’t. I am a simple NRV. I don’t remember the name as not watched the films and too lazy to log into my real account to get the name.

So count me out of any ideas you have, I’m a wall flower not a Venus fly trap.

In case i die, others need to look closely at this post. Its a bit slippy.

tenor.gif?itemid=7741073

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

My summary of yesterday up to 2am, in case I'm about to be dead

Abigail WW – In quick succession, points to Phil’s wolfy comment, and draws connection between two of my posts, citing ballsy SK role claim
    Angus WW – Says Gabs is starting aggressively. No other posts of substance
    Barbara WW – Nothing of substance
    Brendan WW – Says OP is simple enough. Not too much to note
    Clodagh WW – Accuses Oisin of being a wolf with no evidence. Claims she didn’t even know he’d posted yet. Lots of useless nonsense
    Conor WW – One post, promises reads tomorrow. Nothing to go on
    Desmond WW – Very interested in Henry’s ‘secret’. Reiterates potential for tasks
    Doris WW – Says Gab is boosting post count. Says she’ll be back later but doesn’t appear
    Eva WW – First to highlight potential tasks. No other posts of note
    Frank WW – Gives interpretation of OP.
    Gabriel WW – Asks questions early. Questions Clodagh’s quick accusation, and Steve’s agreement
    Gertrude WW – Mostly insignificant, and yet claims that Day 0 fluff will lead to accusations by wolves later
    Henry WW – Claims to have a secret, but doesn’t share
    Holly WW – Points to Clodagh as being keen for info on the wolves
    Jake WW – Notes Gert’s attempt to pocket – possible joke. No other subatance
    Liam WW – Starts with a 3rd-person essay, then goes on to have a strange conversation with Phil. Admits it might look staged. Moves on to question Steve’s quick accusations of Oisin, saying he could be lunched, but then reassures O that he’s probably safe. Generally all over the place
    Mary WW – Nothing of substance
    Oisin WW – Very defensive at Clodagh’s thin wolf accusation and Steve’s follow-up. Points to potential bandwagon
    Phil WW – Other side of Liam convo. Throws random shade at Abigail. Quizzes Steve on Oisin accusation. Also interested in Henry
    Riona WW – Thinks I’m the SK based on a gif. Probably Day 0 banter, but one to watch
    Steve WW – Focuses on Oisin for his reaction to Clodagh’s accusation
    Tegan WW – Tells Oisin anything can happen
    Wendy WW – Only person not to post yet

tenor.gif?itemid=7741073

I agree with Henners. That post seemed a bit off to me too.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I agree with Henners. That post seemed a bit off to me too.

I'll be honest, it threw up so many alarm flags for me that it swung right past "wolf" and kept going back to "village"....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

While taking an early morning scavenge for supplies, Mary was startled by some ruffling in the  dense shrubs. Without a moment to react, a blade came flying through the air, embedding in their forehead.

Mary has fallen.

Elsewhere in the arena, Abigail had a similar idea, though being much more cautious. Just as they thought they had all angles covered, they were jumped from behind, wrestled to the ground, and strangled to death.

Abigail has fallen.

Lynch form will open soon.

May the mods be never in your favour.

tenor.gif?itemid=7741073

See this is what amazes me about this game. Say anything and someone will turn it into something else.

As soon as I saw NRV I stopped reading properly as I knew the rest of the info wasn’t needed.

• Advertisement

RIP Mary and Abi (assuming ye were village).

Ok so either there were no tasks and both wolves and sk got a kill (tough mods), or there were tasks and both bad teams accomplished them.

Since we can do nothing about the former, im going to focus on the latter for now.

Advertisement