Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Do good, sa sa.

I think we will get along just fine Jake... We might even become friends....

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm out for this evening folks. Have a good one. See you tomorrow, hopefully.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A sponsor has delivered two gifts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think we will get along just fine Jake... We might even become friends....

giphy.gif

Takes note of early attempt to pocket me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

No gifts here :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

No gift for me.

:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Nothing for me either. Wonder is this what Henry was talking about? Might explain why someone else seemed to know what he was on about if there were 2.

Tis very quiet. Boring.

Where’s the obligatory Night 0 dance party?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Sheep is over

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hey guys, I haven’t been on at all today, flat out. I’ll sit down at 8 tomorrow and compile my thoughts to date

Tis very quiet. Boring.

Where’s the obligatory Night 0 dance party?

Maybe people have taken note of what happens when they try to inject some fun into this dreary world....
    Takes note of early attempt to pocket me.

Make up your mind Jake, do you want fun , frolics, narcoleptic goats and bunnies humping a balloon or not?

Maybe people have taken note of what happens when they try to inject some fun into this dreary world....

Make up your mind Jake, do you want fun , frolics, narcoleptic goats and bunnies humping a balloon or not?

Frolics! FROLICS!

Frolics! FROLICS!

In fairness, people get hurt when there’s too much frolicking. Ok for night zero but usually used against you by sneaky capitol wolves later on....

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'd like a story please Gerty.

I'm going to be up forever finishing a spreadsheet I promised someone last week. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sounds like something a wolf would say... Interesting.

Sounds like something a wolf would say to someone else to try and take away from their own wolfiness... Interesting Phil, very interesting :P

Fiona WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Extra powers that Alma Coin has that are included in the back-story but not mentioned in the character description, in case anyone missed them

Fiona this may have stood out to me because Jigsaw being a serial killer was pointed out but these two combined popped out at me. The gif and bringing more attention to the character role. Would the SK be so brazen on day0?

script>

Story time pleeeeeeease....

Angus WW wrote: »
    script>

Story time pleeeeeeease....

sigh. Gif fail. :o

I'm going to be up forever finishing a spreadsheet I promised someone last week. :(

Silence of the wolves is over. Your spreadsheet is of no use to us now. Keep up! ;)

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You should have put a warning before that cute doggo gif!! Too much :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

giphy.gif

I was getting ready for bed last night. Turned off the TV, turned off the light. Hid the remote on the kids cause they sometimes get up early to watch children’s YouTube on weekends but I get a certain enjoyment out of upsetting their Sunday cycle cause life does not oblige and neither do I.

It was so quiet, peaceful , near solitude but for my trusty friend Monty resting on the kitchen floor. “Dear, sweet Monty, what fun we have had these many many years”, I thought to myself.

He looked and me with his ever living gaze that’s been between us since I first set eyes on him over 12 years ago. Hiding behind a tractor , in a farm shed in Galway was where I picked him up. But that was an age ago, a different lifetime. Now as I stand over his big , furry teddy like frame, the years of love between a man and his dog is cemented in mutual affection.

I bend down to join him on the floor and he paws at my face in playful jest. I cuddle his kneck and rub his back and as our eyes meet in a moment that lasts like a lifetime he sneezes all over my f*cking face.

True story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

christmas-presents-F7PuqNxKorbBS

What it feels like rn

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    christmas-presents-F7PuqNxKorbBS

What it feels like rn
    Gif is missing

tenor.gif?itemid=7386304

Morning guys, just caught up

So I’d warrant both Clodagh (Lynch Oisin) and Henry (I’ve a secret) were on tasks last nite, hence the two sponsor prizes, I’d like to hear more from them.

Morning folks.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Morning guys, just caught up

So I’d warrant both Clodagh (Lynch Oisin) and Henry (I’ve a secret) were on tasks last nite, hence the two sponsor prizes, I’d like to hear more from them.

If there were tasks, would they overlap with the sponsor prizes? The OP seems to suggest prizes are dished out from an “interactive” room, which I’d have taken is less “people have tasks to earn prizes”, and more “we have some people watching along and handing out some prizes to those who entertain them.”

Unless the interactive room actually starts with them dishing out tasks to specific people to earn prizes, rather than just handing them prizes directly, I guess.

Maybe as you people are killed off but not sure there’s anyone back there just yet

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Maybe as you people are killed off but not sure there’s anyone back there just yet

What do you mean “you people”? </gif>

Advertisement