Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Nope, very possible.

Problem is that in game 2 a wolf won (or didn't) a prize again. And that pool is much much narrower now.

Based on the Ewan flip, we have two dead confirmed villagers in that pool, and me who is cleared from the prize today.

#1 Brendan (good)
    #2 Conor
    #3 Vernon (good)
    #4 ewan (good)
    #5 Desmond

So, wolves have to cover me definitely. That leaves three more.

If all three have covered Conor, Vern and Ewan then Des would win the prize right?

So one has to be a wolf.

Des can still be a wolf and Conor simply doesn't vote on 2 while they cover the rest - but Conor kinda has to be a wolf or there's something going on with the mechanics that we've overlooked.

Would really, really love Connor to give a reply to this one....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Nope, very possible.

Problem is that in game 2 a wolf won (or didn't) a prize again. And that pool is much much narrower now.

Based on the Ewan flip, we have two dead confirmed villagers in that pool, and me who is cleared from the prize today.

#1 Brendan (good)
    #2 Conor
    #3 Vernon (good)
    #4 ewan (good)
    #5 Desmond

So, wolves have to cover me definitely. That leaves three more.

If all three have covered Conor, Vern and Ewan then Des would win the prize right?

So one has to be a wolf.

Des can still be a wolf and Conor simply doesn't vote on 2 while they cover the rest - but Conor kinda has to be a wolf or there's something going on with the mechanics that we've overlooked.

Which is pretty much what I’ve been saying. Interesting to see how you get way more positive response when you say it. Don’t want to accuse anybody of pocketing you but... I suppose I sort of am....... :pac:

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Which is pretty much what I’ve been saying. Interesting to see how you get way more positive response when you say it. Don’t want to accuse anybody of pocketing you but... I suppose I sort of am....... :pac:

I'm going to admit, Brendan's post was the one that sold me, but I think he's done the best job in laying it out in proper English :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok so who is around for the GoldRushes tomorrow? I've a thing on from 10 till about 11.30 (assuming I'm still here) tomorrow but after that my day is pretty free.

If we had some sort of indication on who would be about we could make a plan for the first one at least. Save scrabbling around like today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm in work again so I can't guarantee a time I'll be on. The earlier one is probably the best bet for me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok so who is around for the GoldRushes tomorrow? I've a thing on from 10 till about 11.30 (assuming I'm still here) tomorrow but after that my day is pretty free.

If we had some sort of indication on who would be about we could make a plan for the first one at least. Save scrabbling around like today

Me again. Would love the chance to clear my name and possibly win a prize, I’ll chose number 4 :P

Have a think about how we use prize. The wolves have a baddy in play who can beat whoever gets the prize. My suggestion is that if somebody gets a Bullet as a prize shoot Conor and then reveal on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm here aswell

Have a think about how we use prize. The wolves have a baddy in play who can beat whoever gets the prize. My suggestion is that if somebody gets a Bullet as a prize shoot Conor and then reveal on thread.

They can also go Body guard aswell so Conor could well be protected.

Same order as today would be my initial thoughts, but its up for debate, changing it up gives mkre info but the prizes are more important IMO at this stage

Holly WW wrote: »

Same order as today would be my initial thoughts, but its up for debate, changing it up gives mkre info but the prizes are more important IMO at this stage

So...
    Phil
    Steve
    You (Holly)
    Me (Brendan)
    Des/Gertie? With the other as number 6

• Advertisement

So...
    Phil
    Steve
    You (Holly)
    Me (Brendan)
    Des/Gertie? With the other as number 6

If they are available, then yes, in that order. I'd like to go 4 though :) I want a prize! But yeah that running order makes most sense to me.

If they are available, then yes, in that order. I'd like to go 4 though :) I want a prize! But yeah that running order makes most sense to me.

4 does seem to be the magic number alright :pac:

I'm easy enough, I can go 2 or 3 either.

Ideally it should be me or Gertie as 4 though, confirmed villager and all.

We'll reassess post munch sure, you might default into my spot :(

I'll never win at #1 :(

Ah no fair.

If you win a prize and we do the same the second time I want to be 4, sorry Phil :pac:

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ah no fair.

If you win a prize and we do the same the second time I want to be 4, sorry Phil :pac:

:(

Phil WW wrote: »
    :(

Have a feeling I’ll be munched in the morning anyway so you can have my spot ;)

Still worth the shot IMO. If they use a BG to protect Conor they can’t beat one of us!

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'm in work again so I can't guarantee a time I'll be on. The earlier one is probably the best bet for me.

Then maybe we should Have you on the earlier 5 list? Just like to see posters like yourself a bit more involved.

Still worth the shot IMO. If they use a BG to protect Conor they can’t beat one of us!

My worry right now would be there's a possibility Conor is rolled good, and a quick shot would **** the village?

My worry right now would be there's a possibility Conor is rolled good, and a quick shot would **** the village?

If he is, he needs to claim. Can't see another outcome other than his death if he doesn't

• Advertisement

Right folks I'm bushed. Catch you in the am

And a delayed shot could kill a cleared villager!

If the baddies know who got the potential prize/bullet and it’s powerful then they could kill our villager and we’d have to wait until tomorrow night to lynch Conor.

I can’t work out how Conor could be good if the game mechanics works as we think. My head is fried so maybe somebody else can help? Only way I can think of is that wolves get an extra vote or some other mechanic we are missing? If we have it right Conor can’t be good!

Listen it’s only a suggestion to be considered.

Another one is that whoever wins the prize holds off using or revealing the power until after the second prize game. So around 5.40 there will be potentially two goodies with two sets of prizes.

Maybe I will let Gertie and Brendan take the lead tomorrow. I’ve gotten no work done all week. Goodnight all

I like you Desmond :)

And a delayed shot could kill a cleared villager!

If the baddies know who got the potential prize/bullet and it’s powerful then they could kill our villager and we’d have to wait until tomorrow night to lynch Conor.

I can’t work out how Conor could be good if the game mechanics works as we think. My head is fried so maybe somebody else can help? Only way I can think of is that wolves get an extra vote or some other mechanic we are missing? If we have it right Conor can’t be good!

Listen it’s only a suggestion to be considered.

Another one is that whoever wins the prize holds off using or revealing the power until after the second prize game. So around 5.40 there will be potentially two goodies with two sets of prizes.

Maybe I will let Gertie and Brendan take the lead tomorrow. I’ve gotten no work done all week. Goodnight all

The problem is the wolves will effectively know who got the prize tbh but the winner may get the hour to use it aswell even though there is no one to heal them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

A shot has been fired.

Conor WW/George Hearst is dead.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A shot has been fired.

Conor WW/George Hearst is dead.

Well that is exceptionally good news :)

SpotlessHeavyBushsqueaker-small.gif

SpotlessHeavyBushsqueaker-small.gif

My exact reaction :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Excellent.

• Advertisement

Seer will be thrilled with that and would probably like to be thanking whoever took out that grenade.

A very quick look through Conor's posts.

Seemed to be vocal in opposing Steve, Desmond and Wendy. Which is good for them. Was very quiet yesterday though.

Advertisement