Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I was happy to let you stay hidden cause it left ambiguity between yourself, Des and Mary as to who was the seer. So yeah, I backed the play to protect the seer and distract the wolves.

Now it looks like you just wanted to stay as under the radar as possible.

Like. Well played. I really did trust you :( you really let me dig myself a few holes in the back room Which won’t look well for me after we’re done here.

I’ve had a DREADFUL game...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'd rather munch the convert tbh

If you think the Convert lies elsewhere (Phil I assume) then fire ahead. My powers are of no use here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    If you think the Convert lies elsewhere (Phil I assume) then fire ahead. My powers are of no use here.

What was confusing about Jake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I was happy to let you stay hidden cause it left ambiguity between yourself, Des and Mary as to who was the seer. So yeah, I backed the play to protect the seer and distract the wolves.

Now it looks like you just wanted to stay as under the radar as possible.

Like. Well played. I really did trust you :( you really let me dig myself a few holes in the back room Which won’t look well for me after we’re done here.

I’ve had a DREADFUL game...

Yeah, so don't change it around now saying that it was me looking to stay hidden and you just went along with it. I asked you, you gave a long post about the benefits of me staying hidden which I agreed with and so I decided to stay hidden and asked you not to reveal me. But it was not one way traffic.

Regardless, Gabby is screwed even if I do get munched. At least it would be a fitting end for my game. I’ll come back good,and the village will have the final run all the outed wolves.

Lynched Tails to finish the team. Then Gert and Wini. Not sure if numbers give ye that though.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Btw Conor put the kill in hence no death. Yous never trusted me

Or there’s a bigger play, me and Tails have entertained the wolves and they’ve finished off the last sembelence of trust.

Regardless, I’d quite like to be put out of my misery now.

What was confusing about Jake?

Jake is Yoshi and has been checked since the convert came back on the scene and was still Yoshi and not bad when checked.

Has to be between Phil & Gabby. Hence them turning on each other now

Regardless, Gabby is screwed even if I do get munched. At least it would be a fitting end for my game. I’ll come back good,and the village will have the final run all the outed wolves.

Lynched Tails to finish the team. Then Gert and Wini. Not sure if numbers give ye that though.

Yeah, we're going to win despite all your comments about the village going to lose. All very doom and gloom back then Phil.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, we're going to win despite all your comments about the village going to lose. All very doom and gloom back then Phil.

And I said we had a good time in the backrooms :(

#TailsBetrayal

• Advertisement

And I said we had a good time in the backrooms :(

#TailsBetrayal

Sonic realising that his game is up.

BlaringBestDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Doesn’t matter if I die now Tails, cause Gert/Wini have at least two kills. Take one now, clears or dooms the other and they finish your team off either way :/

Hate this :( I thought I’d recovered once we caught all of Team Wario. And instead, I’ve looked even stupider.

Doesn’t matter if I die now Tails, cause Gert/Wini have at least two kills. Take one now, clears or dooms the other and they finish your team off either way :/

My team Phil? Come on now.

If I'm to die please remember me at my best.

FreeWarpedGangesdolphin-small.gif

Countdown-Clock.gif

Unless it’s Mary, then lol well played convert

Unless it’s Mary, then lol well played convert

As said I would have pinned that on Des if it was me.

Sonic always spurns Amy Rose to hang out with Tails... look what that (may) have gotten you

Mary WW wrote: »
    As said I would have pinned that on Des if it was me.

Sonic always spurns Amy Rose to hang out with Tails... look what that (may) have gotten you

To be fair to Sonic here, the wolf, that if you're the convert it makes more sense to say Des is legit. Because if you say he's bad and we lynch him you're done. but if you say he's good then myself and Sonic turn on each other, as we have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

It was Lunchtime, but Brexit was off the menu!

A munch has failed.

Gertrude WW has been munched, they were
    Bad

Lynch Form opened

Schedule for rest of day will be

Lynch @ 1
    Munch @ 2
    Lynch @ 8
    Munch @ 9

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    To be fair to Sonic here, the wolf, that if you're the convert it makes more sense to say Des is legit. Because if you say he's bad and we lynch him you're done. but if you say he's good then myself and Sonic turn on each other, as we have done.

Actually that does make sense. Anyway hopefully one of you dies and is the convert now while the other wolf team likely takes me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Boom

Naughty naughty.

So we have 1 convert and 1 Wini.

Lynch Wini

Well if that doesnt clear me I dont know what will. Protection Bay Bay

ha ha didn't expect that. So now we still don't know if Sonic or Tails turned but at least we have one less wolf

I'm happy to let the cleared villagers choose who I peek and get to results to after our next lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Boom :D

Who we lynching??

Jake WW wrote: »
    So we have 1 convert and 1 Wini.

Lynch Wini

If thats all thats left we have to Lynch Wini. only 1 kill against us and I can peek one of Sonic or Tails and either find the convert or fail to and in doing so find that the other one must be it

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well if that doesnt clear me I dont know what will. Protection Bay Bay

To be fair you were cleared before that. Mary cleared you. If she is the seer then she cleared you by being legit. If she's not the seer then she's the convert so you can't be the convert. Either way, you/Riona/Desmond are cleared.

Not to take anything away from your block though.

I couldnt care less who you Peek. I trust none of you.

Lynch the known wolf, then worry about the convert

• Advertisement

So im going to Peek Gabby. We Lynch Wini.

Wini Dies
    We find out that a) Gabby is the convert or b) she isn't so Phil is

ok?

Advertisement