Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So 5 vs 2 vs 1 or 5 vs 3, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I got the result of the peek but it confuses me so I’m speaking clarification. Leaving work now too

That doesn't sound very promising Mary. Although surely if you were bad you would have just given up the result straight away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Des while I wait for confirmation from the mods: why did you say you were the convert? Can you answer that?

Des while I wait for confirmation from the mods: why did you say you were the convert? Can you answer that?

You’re kidding.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I was trying to draw a munch away from our BG so he could stick around and protect the villagers. Didnt work :(

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    You’re kidding.

As far as I can tell Des was in some way compelled to say he was the convert as I have gotten the same NRV response as last time I peeked him!

As far as I can tell Des was in some way compelled to say he was the convert as I have gotten the same NRV response as last time I peeked him!

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I was trying to draw a munch away from our BG so he could stick around and protect the villagers. Didnt work :(

Or he was trying something out.

Oh Lordy.

Right, if that’s true, it leaves Jake, Riona and Gabby (my Gabby!) as converts.

Riona and Gabby obviously retained access to back rooms following the conversion. And Jake hasn’t used his powers since.

On the other hand, Gabby was pushing hard today to save Clodagh and swing the vote over to the other side.

Oh Lordy. Et tu, Tails?

Stick with the plan.

If convert was on team Clodagh, they need to hit a wolf now. Their window is shutting.

In which case, take the known wolf in the next lynch.

See who is left, and go from there.

Oh Lordy.

Right, if that’s true, it leaves Jake, Riona and Gabby (my Gabby!) as converts.

Riona and Gabby obviously retained access to back rooms following the conversion. And Jake hasn’t used his powers since.

On the other hand, Gabby was pushing hard today to save Clodagh and swing the vote over to the other side.

Oh Lordy. Et tu, Tails?

Phil, Mary has already cleared them since the merger. Now unless she's lying I think you've got some explaining to do.

coulson-iron-man-2.gif

• Advertisement

Tails, old buddy, old pal. Shall we reconviene for a chat in the backroom?

Should have said something Des, if you did before lynch I could have changed my peek (hard to know if anyone would believe you though I suppose) no idea who the convert is now but Im still hoping it wasn’t on clodagh steam so maybe there will only be one kill now.

Suppose it has to be sonic or tsils

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Or he was trying something out.

What was I trying out gabs? I've been checked twice. Village all the way bro.

Suppose it has to be sonic or tsils

Or Jake, or Riona?

Why just us two?

What was I trying out gabs? I've been checked twice. Village all the way bro.

Trying something out as in trying to draw the munch. I mean that you weren't forced to say anything like Mary had guessed.

Oh right, you checked Riona and Jake.

Well, then, either Mary is Lying or it’s Tails.

Hate both options now.

Should have said something Des, if you did before lynch I could have changed my peek (hard to know if anyone would believe you though I suppose) no idea who the convert is now but Im still hoping it wasn’t on clodagh steam so maybe there will only be one kill now.

I wanted to see if you'd peek me as the the conversion or tell the truth.

Or Jake, or Riona?

Why just us two?

Yoshi and Mario have been checked since the convert arrived on the scene

Oh right, you checked Riona and Jake.

Well, then, either Mary is Lying or it’s Tails.

Hate both options now.

If I was lying I’d have said Des was converted

• Advertisement

Yoshi and Mario have been checked since the convert arrived on the scene

Actually, deep breath.

Scenarios.

If either me or Gabby get munches now, the other looks bad and gets peeked.

Stick with Catch a Wolf, Kill a Wolf. Wini or Gert next. Mary clears or dooms which ever of us are left.

If neither me nor Gabby dies, then Mary peeks whichever of us and we move on.

But Gert and Wini should be munching either me or Gabby (and it’s Gabby if he want the convert).

I really should have noticed Gabby got way more talkative behind the scenes after the convert, and constantly asked to keep pushing back his role reveal. Man, those back rooms won’t look good for me,

Except I’ll probably be killed next unless they try to take out the other wolves assuming Clodaghs team got the convert and is still chugging along

And the convert (Gabby) can’t have been on Team Gert either.

When Gert claimed Mario, Nigel and Riona asked him to provide proof by saying what the backroom prize was.

If Gert has the convert of me or Tails, he’d have known the answer because we’d have shared it.

So the convert has to have been on Team Clodagh, which is why Gabriel was pushing to save Clodagh this morning.

:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Once again the village took to the polls and unlike the UK they were able to make a decision

Clodagh WW was killed. She was
    Bad

Lynch votes:
    Clodagh WW (8) – Winifred WW, Desmond WW, Phil WW, Gertrude WW, Riona WW, Jake WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW (1) – Clodagh WW

Next action is munch at 11.

Told you I was first on Clodagh wolf.

So here's the craic, village are winning or we are winning. Clodaghs team is ****ed. We knew the risk of trusting at munch last night but we had something up our sleeves in case the inevitable happened.

Told you I was first on Clodagh wolf.

So here's the craic, village are winning or we are winning. Clodaghs team is ****ed. We knew the risk of trusting at munch last night but we had something up our sleeves in case the inevitable happened.

In that case Munch Gabby. Dunno if Phil is 100% on the up and up but he didn't try to delay Clodaghs death earlier

Actually, deep breath.

Scenarios.

If either me or Gabby get munches now, the other looks bad and gets peeked.

Stick with Catch a Wolf, Kill a Wolf. Wini or Gert next. Mary clears or dooms which ever of us are left.

If neither me nor Gabby dies, then Mary peeks whichever of us and we move on.

But Gert and Wini should be munching either me or Gabby (and it’s Gabby if he want the convert).

I really should have noticed Gabby got way more talkative behind the scenes after the convert, and constantly asked to keep pushing back his role reveal. Man, those back rooms won’t look good for me,

Hear now Sonic, lets not go re writing history. I said I wasn't going to reveal before the conversion. Following the conversion I believe I asked you what the better move would be and you said in no uncertain terms that me staying hidden would be the better play for the village, even if it was less exciting for me personally.

I'd be likely to believe Gab is the convert over Phil at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

In that case Munch Gabby. Dunno if Phil is 100% on the up and up but he didn't try to delay Clodaghs death earlier

I'd rather munch the convert tbh

I'd be likely to believe Gab is the convert over Phil at the moment.

Any reason why? Not sure how to tell between them. 10m left

• Advertisement

And the convert (Gabby) can’t have been on Team Gert either.

When Gert claimed Mario, Nigel and Riona asked him to provide proof by saying what the backroom prize was.

If Gert has the convert of me or Tails, he’d have known the answer because we’d have shared it.

So the convert has to have been on Team Clodagh, which is why Gabriel was pushing to save Clodagh this morning.

:(

Agreed on the convert being on Clodagh's team. I still maintain that would have been the better play for the village. Definitely without a seer, although maybe not with a seer.

Advertisement