Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ha, I can't really argue too much with the gamble, because if he's right then the kill rate is down. There's a chance of it alright.

But surely Clo has the convert? Convert is most likely from your land based on who’s left, and it happened so soon after merging, the wolfies surely went for someone they were familiar with.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    But surely Clo has the convert? Convert is most likely from your land based on who’s left, and it happened so soon after merging, the wolfies surely went for someone they were familiar with.

Look I think it's better to lynch Gertrude/Winifred . Clodagh seems to still have a plan to win, so doesn't seem to be on her own. I think she has the convert. I just don't know if Jake will be convinced to change. I think it's the better play, but I can see the allure of hoping getting clodagh finishes off a team.

Riona WW wrote: »

You'd think so. Given that wolves weren't eligible for conversion, I reckon they chose amongst there own group not just for familiarity but to ensure they would get a conversion because if they go for the other island they might fail to convert a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Look I think it's better to lynch Gertrude/Winifred . Clodagh seems to still have a plan to win, so doesn't seem to be on her own. I think she has the convert. I just don't know if Jake will be convinced to change. I think it's the better play, but I can see the allure of hoping getting clodagh finishes off a team.

Or are we possibly looking at a situation where Jake is the convert and with Wini and Gertie, knowing that lynching Clo will eliminate the other wolf team for them? (Sorry Jake, thinking out loud here)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Rediculosly busy but (I’ve voted clodagh just now and) I’m just going to say this, I’m the seer, Amy Rose. Since a convert was made Jake and Riona are still (Yoshi & Mario) good. Clodagh is the alpha (no shaman left on the board). I have a placeholder in for Des to recheck him to see if he was the convert (I checked him before early on Sonic and he was NRV) and I will get the result after lynch.

• Advertisement

If he’s the convert Des is probably the only one I can logically think of disputing that reveal but my reveal would also explain why after going so hard on Des on the first day (for telling the vig who to shoot - Phil/Sonic - without any clear evidence) I instantly dropped my interest in him at the start of the next day saying I now saw him as more of a NRV and didn’t question him again since. That said he may not dispute it seeing as it seems he didn’t want to be converted from some of his more recent posts

Jake WW wrote: »
    Gab, are you not thinking its odd Dea came out?

I thought it odd but if we know the wolves and only need to find the convert I’m choosing him for my peek to confirm his converted status. Tails and Sonic seem to be confirming each other and I can confirm Yoshi & Mario are still good so Des is the logical choice even before you account for him fessing up.

Kill clodagh - if that takes a team out great, however I suspect it won’t (as she probably converted Des) but I’ll know about a Des for sure then. In terms of munch it won’t matter who is taken as everyone knows who is who after that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You should have have trusted me, Clodagh.

Ah well, it’s your own fault.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hmmmmm Marys role reveal

Any proof Mary....

• Advertisement

When did you peek Riona ?

When did you peek Riona ?

On my phone in work... Riona was the first person I peeked after the convert, got the result after the isla reveal. Got yours after Steve, will get Des after the lynch. Will try to inform you guys as soon as possible even though it’s hard for me to get online here atm

Who did you peek on Sonic Island

What’s the schedule for today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What’s the schedule for today?

10am, I die. :(

After that, trust Mary. She knows what she’s at.

I love how the wolves think they are influencing my choices ha.

Mary a full list if your peeks please

I love how the wolves think they are influencing my choices ha.

Protect me!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Mary, I have to admit, that’s not lined up with the read I have of the game, but no one could ever accuse me of being a gre...goo....well, I play, and that’s something. I’m hoping you vote with the village though.

Still have my vote in for Clodagh. As I said before, my argument for it is there’s the potential to wipe a team, and we test whether or not Connor did place the kill. I don’t think either is likely, but it’s a possibility.

I don’t know what the full argument is for going Gert/Wini cause we 100% don’t wipe a team. Unless he fear Clo has an extra life?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Mary, I have to admit, that’s not lined up with the read I have of the game, but no one could ever accuse me of being a gre...goo....well, I play, and that’s something. I’m hoping you vote with the village though.

Still have my vote in for Clodagh. As I said before, my argument for it is there’s the potential to wipe a team, and we test whether or not Connor did place the kill. I don’t think either is likely, but it’s a possibility.

I don’t know what the full argument is for going Gert/Wini cause we 100% don’t wipe a team. Unless he fear Clo has an extra life?

Well the argument for it is that if Mary telling the truth then Gert/Wini don't have the convert. They wouldn't have chosen from our island and risked losing the convert by accidentally picking a wolf.

• Advertisement

I reckon we should stick with Clo, any opposed?

I reckon we should stick with Clo, any opposed?

I believe most of my last ten posts are evidence that I'm opposed.

I believe most of my last ten posts are evidence that I'm opposed.

Any one else?

If the majority want to go else where, im fine.

I just think we should gamble

Gut is to stick with Clo.

Any one else?

I presume clodagh but I doubt that would carry too much weight. Riona seemed to be leaning against it last night but I could be wrong.

Clo # Jake Phil

Against # Riona Gab

Im not sure whats right,

Well the argument for it is that if Mary telling the truth then Gert/Wini don't have the convert. They wouldn't have chosen from our island and risked losing the convert by accidentally picking a wolf.

Just on this then.

In that scenario, it’s 2 wolves on either team. So we won’t wipe either, no matter which was we go.

Which is why I lean back into the possibility we can wipe one, even if it’s slim. It’s a 0% chance we wipe Wini/Gert.

That’s also presuming the conversion wasn’t a “wolves pick three names, mods convert one for them” method of selection.

• Advertisement

Im not sure whats right,

Tbh, I don’t think it massively matters long run. Thing the wolves are winning either way :/

Advertisement