Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Keeping on Clo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Just on this then.

In that scenario, it’s 2 wolves on either team. So we won’t wipe either, no matter which was we go.

Which is why I lean back into the possibility we can wipe one, even if it’s slim. It’s a 0% chance we wipe Wini/Gert.

That’s also presuming the conversion wasn’t a “wolves pick three names, mods convert one for them” method of selection.

That is true, but say we don't wipe the team out. Then we have to work out who the convert is in order to wipe that team out. It means it may take three lynches if we're wrong. That's an additional kill for the wolves that they wouldn't have had if we'd gone for Wini/Gert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clo # Jake Phil

Against # Riona Gab Clo

Three to two. Against wins it. Happy days :)

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    That is true, but say we don't wipe the team out. Then we have to work out who the convert is in order to wipe that team out. It means it may take three lynches if we're wrong. That's an additional kill for the wolves that they wouldn't have had if we'd gone for Wini/Gert.

The convert will take a wolf next munch if they want to win

Stick with Clonan the Wolverian

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Sticking with clo

I think the Maths shows you should go Gertrude. You lynch her, we munch Wini, they lynch me.

Then it’s 5 v 1 and you just have to find Oisin. He has to survive two lynches which I hope he does. But your chances are better.

Tbh, I don’t think it massively matters long run. Thing the wolves are winning either way :/

That's a very defeatist attitude. We know three wolves. There are nine of us.

Mary is either telling the truth, being mind controlled or is the convert. If we lynch Clodagh and the wolves still munch then that team isn't dead and her team lives on. If Mary is telling the truth we'll be able to narrow down the convert very quickly, or get it straight away if it's Desmond as we had discussed. Then there is a chance of us winning, if Jake can do some good work.

And we can gamble that the other wolf team hit the convert

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I think the Maths shows you should go Gertrude. You lynch her, we munch Wini, they lynch* me.

Then it’s 5 v 1 and you just have to find Oisin. He has to survive two lynches which I hope he does. But your chances are better.

*munch

• Advertisement

Vote Clodagh

I think the Maths shows you should go Gertrude. You lynch her, we munch Wini, they lynch me.

Nope

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nope

Okay. If you say so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m not switching off Clo. I think it’s our best chance.

Stay with lynching Clo

And we can gamble that the other wolf team hit the convert

Actually fair point. They don't need to worry about the seer if they don't have the convert.

No its not

Phils the convert

It’s really not. Think of the alternative. You lynch me. Oisin munches one of the MK wolves. MK wolves munch a villager looking for Oisin. It’s then 4 v 1 v 1. Villagers have a much better chance with lynching Gertrude now.

Phils the convert

Sorry i thought you said you were switching off Clo.

Never mind

• Advertisement

Feel the Clo

It’s really not. Think of the alternative. You lynch me. Oisin munches one of the MK wolves. MK wolves munch a villager looking for Oisin. It’s then 4 v 1 v 1. Villagers have a much better chance with lynching Gertrude now.

It's too late mommy, bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Once again the village took to the polls and unlike the UK they were able to make a decision

Clodagh WW was killed. She was
    Bad

Lynch votes:
    Clodagh WW (8) – Winifred WW, Desmond WW, Phil WW, Gertrude WW, Riona WW, Jake WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW (1) – Clodagh WW

Next action is munch at 11.

Eh I voted Clodagh

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jake WW wrote:
    Eh I voted Clodagh

Yes

kitten_k wrote: »
    Once again the village took to the polls and unlike the UK they were able to make a decision

Clodagh WW was killed. She was
    Bad

Lynch votes:
    Clodagh WW (8) – Winifred WW, Desmond WW, Phil WW, Gertrude WW, Riona WW, Jake WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW (1) – Clodagh WW

Next action is munch at 11.
    Eh I voted Clodagh

You're in there Jake

Again I read wrong.

The convert needs to hit a wolf to win.

that was satisfying

Now where's Mary?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I got the result of the peek but it confuses me so I’m speaking clarification. Leaving work now too

Advertisement