Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm here Wini. Whatcha wanna talk about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm here Wini. Whatcha wanna talk about?

Go to be Clodagh, I dont like gingers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    So, Desmond.

Wanna talk about today?

Hey bro

Go to be Clodagh, I dont like gingers

Go to bed even

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Hey bro

You ok Dessie?

• Advertisement

That's gingeriest! :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

You ok Dessie?

Kinda wish I'd been munched by now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Sorry Phil, just realised I don't need to use the chatroom to talk to just you any more. So I'll post to the wider group to see what they think.

Who we lynch next depends on which team you think has the convert. I think clodagh has it. Winifred and Gertie don't come across as having another team mate. Clodagh seems like she is still planning for the future.

If clodagh does have the convert does it make sense to lynch her? If we do we still have to find the convert to reduce the kill rate. She could be lying if course.

Whereas two lynches of the other side ends the team. And no looking for a convert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Hey bro

Still admitting to being the convert, yeah?

Any other stuff you wanna talk about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Sorry Phil, just realised I don't need to use the chatroom to talk to just you any more. So I'll post to the wider group to see what they think.

Who we lynch next depends on which team you think has the convert. I think clodagh has it. Winifred and Gertie don't come across as having another team mate. Clodagh seems like she is still planning for the future.

If clodagh does have the convert does it make sense to lynch her? If we do we still have to find the convert to reduce the kill rate. She could be lying if course.

Whereas two lynches of the other side ends the team. And no looking for a convert.

I feel it's either 5 vs 3 vs 1 or 5 vs 2 vs 2

I think we take Clodagh on the off chance it's the former. Is it likely to half the kill rate? No. But we KNOW hitting Gert or Wini won't half it.

Plus the whole thought that one of Wini or Gert might just keel over cause they hit Riona. Connor has barely been on all day, but they want us to think he put in the kill order? Nah.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I believe Clo has the convert so we should have lynched from the other side. Not sure if we have numbers now though and we won’t win a draw.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Gab, whos your fav to be converted now?

Also I reckon Clo Clo Bewares team has the convert.

I think we take Clodagh on the off chance it's the former. Is it likely to half the kill rate? No. But we KNOW hitting Gert or Wini won't half it.

Plus the whole thought that one of Wini or Gert might just keel over cause they hit Riona. Connor has barely been on all day, but they want us to think he put in the kill order? Nah.

I don’t think they’re going to die. Can’t quote from the back room I’m sure but it was supposed to be instant death. They must have won an extra life.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I believe Clo has the convert so we should have lynched from the other side. Not sure if we have numbers now though and we won’t win a draw.

You still have my protection, used wisely it can help us

Jake WW wrote: »
    Also I reckon Clo Clo Bewares team has the convert.

Well let's put it this way. They went for 41. I went for 49. Which has the better chance of being closer to a random number between 1 and 100?

I don’t think they’re going to die. Can’t quote from the back room I’m sure but it was supposed to be instant death. They must have won an extra life.

I've actually given you all the info on the last page, like literally everything

Gab, whos your fav to be converted now?

Des still.

I've actually given you all the info on the last page, like literally everything

Your posts just served to confuse me tbh. Luigi was the brains of this operation :D

I doubt Conor put in the order.

Fair enough if that's what you think, but I think Gertrude is the person to lynch. Well her or Winifred really.

• Advertisement

Gab, are you not thinking its odd Dea came out?

I doubt Conor put in the order.

Fair enough if that's what you think, but I think Gertrude is the person to lynch. Well her or Winifred really.

I’m totally on board with lynching Gertie if we can pull it off.

Im voting for Clo.

Im voting for Clo.

:( Clo it is so.

There's myself, yourself, Jake, Phil, Desmond, Mary and clodagh who have every incentive to vote for gertrude/Winifred if they are the last two of their team (which I think they are), no matter whether they are the convert or village. We should have the numbers to lynch whoever we want. There are still five villagers, anyway so we as long as we vote in a block can decide who goes, no matter where the wolves/convert vote.

Gab, are you not thinking its odd Dea came out?

Yeah, I think it's very odd. My thoughts on it, as Phil can confirm from the time, was that he may have been declaring it so openly so that we'd doubt it was actually him who was the convert. Sort of a hiding in plain sight thing.

There's myself, yourself, Jake, Phil, Desmond, Mary and clodagh who have every incentive to vote for gertrude/Winifred if they are the last two of their team (which I think they are), no matter whether they are the convert or village. We should have the numbers to lynch whoever we want. There are still five villagers, anyway so we as long as we vote in a block can decide who goes, no matter where the wolves/convert vote.

Yeah but Jakes being a kill joy and going for Clo. I have to believe he’s not just trying to ruin my fun, but has a good reason.

I want to Gamble with Clo.

I want to Gamble with Clo.

Seriously? It’s a gamble! And here was me thinking you had a cunning plan :(

• Advertisement

Seriously? It’s a gamble! And here was me thinking you had a cunning plan :(

Ha, I can't really argue too much with the gamble, because if he's right then the kill rate is down. There's a chance of it alright.

Advertisement