Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So here's the last post of Mary's I can find. Her FFA.

And.... it's a bloody good look if I'm honest.

Quoting this cause it’s where you quoted Mary’s FFA, and would agree it makes her look super good. A wolf might ship one other wolf on their FFA but two?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote:
    Quoting this cause it’s where you quoted Mary’s FFA, and would agree it makes her look super good. A wolf might ship one other wolf on their FFA but two?

Plus if Mary's a wolf and assuming Steve is one (and I don't have any other logical explanation other than that) then they've been bussing each other since day 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Plus if Mary's a wolf and assuming Steve is one (and I don't have any other logical explanation other than that) then they've been bussing each other since day 1

I'm not. Did get busier today than I'd expected but should be pretty active later hopefully unless I'm killed :D

Steve's reaction is one of resignation too, he's given up the ghost.

So it means we're down to figuring out one more wolf on this island.

And we've loads of time to do that.

Also with regards your fears of Angus.

If it’s a ruse, it’s one that buys him one cycle (more) cause once Steve flips good, the focus would be back on Angus. It would be a short term play.

Mind, I don’t believe Steve will flip good....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

In fact at around 11am I’d nearly bet that the threads will merge rather than there be a challenge.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'm not. Did get busier today than I'd expected but should be pretty active later hopefully unless I'm killed :D

I'm glad at least one of my reads turned out to be correct :pac:

Phil WW wrote:
    If it’s a ruse, it’s one that buys him one cycle (more) cause once Steve flips good, the focus would be back on Angus. It would be a short term play.

Exactly. Things we don't know are who won the prize yesterday.

Someone shot Katie, Angus claims this.

Then also takes a shot at Steve or so he tells us.

Unless there's another 1up you ain't telling us about Sonic then logic dictates that wolfy Steve won a prize of an extra life and Angus blasted that away.

Munch will tell us more anyways

Unless there's another 1up you ain't telling us about Sonic then logic dictates that wolfy Steve won a prize of an extra life and Angus blasted that away.

The Shaman worries me no end, cause it could be he had a bonus life power? Or negated an ability if it targeted him? In which case, the prize is still hovering.

Phil WW wrote:
    The Shaman worries me no end, cause it could be he had a bonus life power? Or negated an ability if it targeted him? In which case, the prize is still hovering.

Now that we know Liam is evil do you think he was Wario with the pizza stuff?

• Advertisement

Now that we know Liam is evil do you think he was Wario with the pizza stuff?

I don't want to talk with the power of hindsight tbh.

Could be a task? It would have required a higher post count to pull off, I reckon, but I don't know if Wario and Pizza were ever really a thing, were they? (I know he's a stereotype character, but still....)

Phil WW wrote: »
    I don't want to talk with the power of hindsight tbh.

Could be a task? It would have required a higher post count to pull off, I reckon, but I don't know if Wario and Pizza were ever really a thing, were they? (I know he's a stereotype character, but still....)

So if that's the case then Liam could have been the Shaman, or Bowser

How I think the wolves would play their roles.

Bowser wouldn't be too concerned about being peeked so would likely be more vocal. He's also the most useless wolf as his power is basically that he can't be peeked once only.

Wario would have to keep the post count up to hide any tasks. OR Wario could have been a fraidy wolf and decided it was better not to do the tasks.

Shaman would be mid range to low posting wolf imo. More important, wolves would strategise that the big talkers would take each other out and they might see this as an opportunity to coast by.

All theoretical of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Exactly. Things we don't know are who won the prize yesterday.

Someone shot Katie, Angus claims this.

Then also takes a shot at Steve or so he tells us.

Munch will tell us more anyways

I reckon Steve either won the prize for the 11am challenge or completed the task. That would mean Liam wasn't Wario though, which is unlikely enough with the pizza stuff probably a task. Unless it was trying to distract us from the real task.

How I think the wolves would play their roles.

Bowser wouldn't be too concerned about being peeked so would likely be more vocal. He's also the most useless wolf as his power is basically that he can't be peeked once only.

Wario would have to keep the post count up to hide any tasks. OR Wario could have been a fraidy wolf and decided it was better not to do the tasks.

Shaman would be mid range to low posting wolf imo. More important, wolves would strategise that the big talkers would take each other out and they might see this as an opportunity to coast by.

All theoretical of course.

That makes sense to me but I'm starting to think none of the wolves are our more active players. Could be wrong of course as there is usually a talkative wolf but maybe thats why Sonic was able to win his challenge.

Obviously your not fully confirmed as Sonic yet but as you may be a prime munch target is there anything you can tell us you havent about tasks etc?

That makes sense to me but I'm starting to think none of the wolves are our more active players. Could be wrong of course as there is usually a talkative wolf but maybe thats why Sonic was able to win his challenge.

Obviously your not fully confirmed as Sonic yet but as you may be a prime munch target is there anything you can tell us you havent about tasks etc?

:D I'm not Sonic

:D I'm not Sonic

But but ... you spelled out one to seven in those posts. Are you saying that wasn't your Sonic task ? ;););)

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    But but ... you spelled out one to seven in those posts. Are you saying that wasn't your Sonic task ? ;););)

I told everyone who I was in my first post:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Something about you is more Will Arnett Lego Batman for me :pac:

Fine, I can take being Lego Batman :P

tenor.gif?itemid=5706787

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

ReliableImmaculateJenny-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_n1fpu4PpcH1toamj8o1_500.gif

ca5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Angus WW was munched. He was
    good

RIP Angus. That clears up that then.

So plans - Lynch Steve, profit.

Not a shock realy that they targetted one of our roled villagers who outed themselves. No Knuckles now though unfortunately but hey Sonic is still alive even if thats not 100% confirmed

I think the wolf team is Steve and Clodagh personally

Also sweet! Storm day off from work :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Something about you is more Will Arnett Lego Batman for me :pac:

That's quite the compliment.

Not a shock realy that they targetted one of our roled villagers who outed themselves. No Knuckles now though unfortunately but hey Sonic is still alive even if thats not 100% confirmed

I think the wolf team is Steve and Clodagh personally

Id agree.

I’m surprised, pleasantly, though. I still had some doubts of Angus but that clears him up, and I’d have taken a swing for a seer tbh. All of Vernon’s 5eories of If Angus had a play are removed from the table now.

Lynch Steve, hope we win a bullet somewhere along the way.

No thread merge announcement so we continue on as normal. Lynch Steve then Clodagh?

Either of ye want to make a case why we shouldn't?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Id agree.

I’m surprised, pleasantly, though. I still had some doubts of Angus but that clears him up, and I’d have taken a swing for a seer tbh. All of Vernon’s 5eories of If Angus had a play are removed from the table now.

Lynch Steve, hope we win a bullet somewhere along the way.

Just to be clear I didn't believe them, I was just surmising potential possibilities

• Advertisement

Lynch form not open?

Advertisement