Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No thread merge announcement so we continue on as normal. Lynch Steve then Clodagh?

Either of ye want to make a case why we shouldn't?

Lynch Steve, then we reassess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Some are not confirmed good for me but still I only really suspect 2 people at this point so ummm I guess we just wait till 11 to see if anyone gets a prize and then wait till lynch.

Might be a quiet day unless they start fighting back and being vocal on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Lynch Vote Results:

Phil WW (3) – Desmond WW, Angus WW, Vernon WW
    Vernon WW (3) – Clodagh WW, Phil WW, Mary WW
    Mary WW (1) – Steve WW
    Angus WW (1) – Liam WW
    Steve WW (1) – Gabriel WW

Did not vote: Katie WW
    Pter wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

Liam - Vernon, Desmond
    Steve - Gabriel, Mary
    Angus - Phil, Steve
    Desmond - Liam, Clodagh
    Clodagh - Angus

So bold equals wolf, underline is good (in my books). I nearly underlined Des too, because I think they're good. That leaves Mary and Clodagh. Mary's early vote on Steve, and not voting for Phil, as well as Steve's insistence that Mary's typo made her a wolf lead me towards Mary being good. That brings us to Clodagh. I don't have any true feelings on her other than I think all the others are good, which means she would be the one remaining baddie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No thread merge announcement so we continue on as normal. Lynch Steve then Clodagh?

Either of ye want to make a case why we shouldn't?

I’m not sure what else I can say. I’m not a wolf but I think you have your minds made up already. I’m not going to go around in circles all day saying so though as that gets boring. I’ll complete for a potential prize at 11am if there is one, otherwise I’ll probably just let you get on with it. When I flip good you can then reassess who the real wolf among you is.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’m not sure what else I can say. I’m not a wolf but I think you have your minds made up already. I’m not going to go around in circles all day saying so though as that gets boring. I’ll complete for a potential prize at 11am if there is one, otherwise I’ll probably just let you get on with it. When I flip good you can then reassess who the real wolf among you is.

Nope, my mind is an open book. Door is not closed entirely until Steve flips evil.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So bold equals wolf, underline is good (in my books). I nearly underlined Des too, because I think they're good. That leaves Mary and Clodagh. Mary's early vote on Steve, and not voting for Phil, as well as Steve's insistence that Mary's typo made her a wolf lead me towards Mary being good. That brings us to Clodagh. I don't have any true feelings on her other than I think all the others are good, which means she would be the one remaining baddie.

I voted Phil too. I also could have stuck with voting Angus and got him lynched instead of Liam last night. It’s so obvious but you (plural) refuse to see it.

Clodagh I'm not convinced you're a wolf at all tbh, I need more data. If Steve is evil then it makes your lynch inevitable, but we need to kill Steve before I make a decision either way on you at all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Clodagh I'm not convinced you're a wolf at all tbh, I need more data. If Steve is evil then it makes your lynch inevitable, but we need to kill Steve before I make a decision either way on you at all

This is, ultimately, the spot I'm at too. There's a process of elimination, and Clodagh is the victim.

I'd be inclined to agree with you boys, though I would expect more fight from a villager. Maybe Steve will make things more interesting?

Oh, right.

#FFA3
    Steve - Survives a bullet last night from the vig, with no explanation. Wolf.
    Clodagh - Process of elimination leaving her as a candidate.
    Vernon - For the lolz.

:P

Nah, but Mary seems to have been on the known wolves case, and they on hers, so she seems a grand candidate for being good. If, somehow, Steve and Clodagh flip good, process of elimination falls back on Vernon. But I'd be gobsmacked if it went that far.

• Advertisement

So Katie & Angus (good)

And Liam (evil)

are all dead.

Leaves 7 so 5 VS 2 unless there's a hidden baddie but going off the OP and the munches there isn't.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Oh, right.

#FFA3
    Steve - Survives a bullet last night from the vig, with no explanation. Wolf.
    Clodagh - Process of elimination leaving her as a candidate.
    Vernon - For the lolz.

:P

Nah, but Mary seems to have been on the known wolves case, and they on hers, so she seems a grand candidate for being good. If, somehow, Steve and Clodagh flip good, process of elimination falls back on Vernon. But I'd be gobsmacked if it went that far.

Nope.

Mary is a wolf if Steve is good. And then the last wolf is likely Gabs. Amazed you're ignoring them in all of this

Nope.

Mary is a wolf if Steve is good. And then the last wolf is likely Gabs. Amazed you're ignoring them in all of this

How does Steve being good make me a wolf?

I mean in your logic because no matter what I am not a wolf but I am curious.

Mary is only cleared on the assumption that Steve is a wolf. If Steve is good then Mary is evil, and probably Gabs too

Mary WW wrote: »
    How does Steve being good make me a wolf?

I mean in your logic because no matter what I am not a wolf but I am curious.

The voting :)

Nope.

Mary is a wolf if Steve is good.

Probably. But I've been known to panic :pac:

The voting :)

Is this Wagonomics? even the name confuses me.

Is this Wagonomics? even the name confuses me.

I think of it in these terms when I say it :)

ahhh now everything is clear

so your saying I'm good then. Agreed

Actually hope Steve isn't about for now. He can make things more interesting after the 11am competition hopefully

ahhh now everything is clear

so your saying I'm good then. Agreed

Actually hope Steve isn't about for now. He can make things more interesting after the 11am competition hopefully

Steve's lack of a defense is making him the most obvious wolf that ever wolfed tbh

• Advertisement

Steve's lack of a defense is making him the most obvious wolf that ever wolfed tbh

This is true. As his lack of explanation to surviving the bullet. But it does me no good as this ‘Steve = bad, Clodagh = bad’ theory just doesn’t wash.

I mean, conceivably Mary and Steve could have concocted the feud from the start. Or it’s someone else entirely and unexpectedly.

I voted Phil too. I also could have stuck with voting Angus and got him lynched instead of Liam last night. It’s so obvious but you (plural) refuse to see it.

You could have stayed with Angus I suppose, but then you would have been paired with Liam which is potentially something you tried to stay away from.

Not sure what you mean by "I voted Phil too".

So, you think you're untouchable.

Wolf life,
    This is basic wagonomics
    Wolf life,
    I'm untouchable, but I'm forcing you to feel me.

Wolf life,
    This is basic wagonomics
    Wolf life,
    I'm untouchable, but I'm forcing you to feel me.

Whether I'm fightin' you or spittin',
    My discipline is unforgivin',
    Got you backin up in the defensive position,
    An a*s kickin anthem, heavyweight or bantam,
    Holdin' camps for ransom, the microphone phantom,
    Teens hit the floor its the new fight joint,
    Like a broken needle kid, you missin the point,
    We dominate your conference with offence thats no nonsense,
    My theme song hits, get your reinforcements,
    We strike quick with hard lynches, duckin night kills,
    Bare Knuckles man can't fight this,
    Beat you lifeless,
    Never survive this,
    You forgot like Alzheimers,
    Two-faced rappers walk away with four shiners,
    The war rhymer, turnin legends to old timers,
    My incisors like a viper bitin through your one liners,
    New Deadman Inc., and we're about to make you famous,
    Takin' over Earth and still kickin' in Uranus.

Lynch form still not open. It’ll probably be a brand new one with all names combined at 11am.

Mary is only cleared on the assumption that Steve is a wolf. If Steve is good then Mary is evil, and probably Gabs too

Ah come on now Vernon. You can nip that in the bud there.

Ah come on now Vernon. You can nip that in the bud there.

For now, sure. I'm lynching Steve and then reassessing.

You could have stayed with Angus I suppose, but then you would have been paired with Liam which is potentially something you tried to stay away from.

Not sure what you mean by "I voted Phil too".

I was paired with Liam anyway as he voted Des too.

I meant that you were giving Mary villager credit for not voting for Phil. But neither did I. Mistyped there.

I was paired with Liam anyway as he voted Des too.

I meant that you were giving Mary villager credit for not voting for Phil. But neither did I. Mistyped there.

Yeah, it was one of three reasons I'm leaning her towards good. I suppose it should be two reasons over and above you.

Sorry, that was meant to say Steve, not Liam. Getting my wolves confused. Although you did pair with a wolf in the end anyway. However, if you're a wolf you didn't really have much of a choice if you didn't want to lynch one of your own.

Here’s the typo. I meant I’d not voted Phil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Advertisement