Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What now??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So steve won an extra life and didn't tell us about it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So steve won an extra life and didn't tell us about it.

Or is the Shaman?
    Could be the prize from earlier too, I guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    BUT

WHY?

To save your own skin. Which I have repeatedly said I do not even believe is particularly hairy.

I need to go to bed soon, so I would just ask to take some time to consider. I'm not a particularly useful character, but I'm on the right side.

Please claim Tails
    Please claim Tails
    Please claim Tails

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Ok so Steve is evil.

Grand that clears that up. And the remaining wolf is Clodagh or Mary unless Desmond wants to tell me something

I personally thought Mary was good. But I know it’s not me.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I personally thought Mary was good. But I know it’s not me.

Well based on the reactions tonight unless Desmond has anything to say I'm clearing Gabs.

Well based on the reactions tonight unless Desmond has anything to say I'm clearing Gabs.

What have I missed about Des?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What have I missed about Des?

Des is lock clear too so I want his opinion. He voted for a wolf when he could have easily shifted to another wagon given the make up of the voting, AND a wolf voted for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Actually, would this be a good time for tails to come out? If they've checked Phil they should have a backroom and know who each other are. Would give us a core of four villagers.

Des is lock clear too so I want his opinion. He voted for a wolf when he could have easily shifted to another wagon given the make up of the voting, AND a wolf voted for him.

Ah right. That I knew. I thought you were looking for more than an opinion from him.

• Advertisement

I don't have a strong village feel for Gabs but I'll have to look through his posts again. I feel the organise the village idea was good, but it was also a safe idea for a wolf to put forward. He did jump at me straight away for flip flopping on it.

Steve, care to explain how you survived a bullet?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Actually, would this be a good time for tails to come out? If they've checked Phil they should have a backroom and know who each other are. Would give us a core of four villagers.

Five actually.
    Angus - Knuckles
    Vernon
    Desmond
    Phil - Sonic

And Tails.

Not before the munch, maybe afterwards.

Its me or the seer for munch, don't make seer easier to find for them.

Not before the munch, maybe afterwards.

Its me or the seer for munch, don't make seer easier to find for them.

tenor.gif?itemid=5261197

Five actually.
    Angus - Knuckles
    Vernon
    Desmond
    Phil - Sonic

And Tails.

Leaving three out of me, Steve, Mary and Gabriel. I’m not Tails. Steve is presumably wolf. So the other wolf either Mary or Gabriel depending on which is not Tails.

I get you guys won’t be as sure as I am then as I’ll still be in the unknowns though.

Seer should peek Clodagh, Gabs or Mary.

As I said earlier I think it's one of Clodagh or Mary more than likely but I'm not closing off the possibility of Gabs being a wolf.

Also they might be nerve-wracking but close wagons are great for game-solving folks.

Seer should peek Clodagh, Gabs or Mary.

As I said earlier I think it's one of Clodagh or Mary more than likely but I'm not closing off the possibility of Gabs being a wolf.

Also they might be nerve-wracking but close wagons are great for game-solving folks.

Problem is, we have a whole game left ahead of us with the possibility of the other land joining us. Seer needs to stay hidden, so we'll need to figure this out ourselves I think.

Problem is, we have a whole game left ahead of us with the possibility of the other land joining us. Seer needs to stay hidden, so we'll need to figure this out ourselves I think.

Should be workable. I'm happy with a 9.59am Tails claim if they feel it's the right time.

So do we think that Liam was Wario and mentioning pizza was part of his task?

• Advertisement

So do we think that Liam was Wario and mentioning pizza was part of his task?

It was clumsy but it fit. As I said earlier, his whole shtick of only popping up for nonsense made him look dodgy. The voting confirmed it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Night all. See you guys n the morning.

Ok, I'm going to try some wagonomics before bed, you can read in the morning.

Reworked #FFA1

1. Liam - I think Vernon made a respectable case against Liam. I think it is probaly the better of the 3 suspects I have

2. Clodagh - The second best case i have is the sheer audacity of clodagh to think she can clear day1 without saying a word.

3. Steve - This one is the weakest of my three suspects and as of right now this one is very likely to change before vote time.

Please let it be clodagh :pac:

So, what do we know now?

We know that Liam was a wolf and Angus is Knuckles.

We're pretty certain that Steve is a wolf.

We're also pretty certain Phil is Sonic - still not fully verified, but I'm on board right now.

We also feel that Vernon and Desmond are pretty much clear as day villagers.

With that in mind let's do some....

WAGONOMICS!!

Lynch Night 1
    kitten_k wrote: »

Lynch Vote Results:

Phil WW (3) – Desmond WW, Angus WW, Vernon WW
    Vernon WW (3) – Clodagh WW, Phil WW, Mary WW
    Mary WW (1) – Steve WW
    Angus WW (1) – Liam WW
    Steve WW (1) – Gabriel WW

Did not vote: Katie WW

So a bit of a clusterfcuk tbh. But the wagons give us data for use later.

As we can see, Liam and Steve voted off wagon, as did Gabriel. Do 3 wolves vote seperately off wagon? I don't think so.

So where could the other wolf be...

Well Phil had claimed Sonic at the time, and despite his insistence, no wolves voted there. It's too risky and would have led to all being systematically killed by an angry village as the wolves danced around.

So where oh where could wolf number 3 be...

Likely on my wagon where Clodagh and Mary are sitting cosily.

Which leads us to...

Day 2 Lynch:

Pter wrote: »

VOTING RESULTS:

Liam - Vernon, Desmond
    Steve - Gabriel, Mary
    Angus - Phil, Steve
    Desmond - Liam, Clodagh
    Clodagh - Angus

Wolfy Liam gets got thanks to a super early vote from yours truly, and a vote from Desmond to back me up. Looks great for us when you look at it being a 4 way tie of two votes apiece.

So... Steve has votes on him from Gabs and Mary - Hmmmm.. a late vote from Mary, to look villagery, but actually in this scenario early votes are more village and I don't think the wolves took this into account. Mary not around a lot during the lynch so her being last on the wagon and not posting is a very bad look. A half hearted bussing attempt? Perhaps.
    In this scenario they see Liam wolf less expendable than Steve wolf. So makes me think Liam was probably Wario.

Elsewhere, wolfy Steve and silly Phil try to kill our vigilante. Sorry folks, no dice. We already have an idea of the make up of this wagon.

Finally, Desmond also has two votes. Wolf Liam - and Clodagh. Do I think two wolves try to wipe out Desmond? Mmmmmmmmm.... trés possiblé. Particularly given it looks like Steve jumped on the Angus wagon, and Clodagh jumped off so two wolves wouldn't be caught cold (with Phil) on the Angus wagon with a good flip.

Both Mary and Clodagh have very high wolf equity here. Equally so in fact.

Night 1 helps neither of them either.

So in essence and based purely on wagonomics....

It's Mary or Clodagh.

If Gabriel could give me an inkling on the timing of his vote for Steve it would be very helpful.

Mary's post count has dropped dramatically today, whilst Clodagh's has sky rocketed. That's a point in Clodagh's favour, imo. Wolves, even high posting ones tend to drop in activity as the game wears on I find.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

If Gabriel could give me an inkling on the timing of his vote for Steve it would be very helpful.

Mary's post count has dropped dramatically today, whilst Clodagh's has sky rocketed. That's a point in Clodagh's favour, imo. Wolves, even high posting ones tend to drop in activity as the game wears on I find.

I think it was some time around half two ish. Not too long after you posted about it being an advantage to vote early.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I think it was some time around half two ish. Not too long after you posted about it being an advantage to vote early.

Ok, so might not be as terrible on Mary as it seems then.

Please let it be clodagh :pac:

Ha! I’ll actually be sorry to disappoint you.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    FFA #2

1. Steve - spent half his posts going after me based on nothing but the typo, weak FFA where he used the same helpful tag on me, Des & Gabriel. Claimed to read the thread twice and even though it was being discussed while he was on and posting needed Verns task explained to him.

2. Liam - odd fluffy posting (pizza stuff), potential lowlying wolf, says voting one way but goes another with the explanation of nothing more than an odd feeling

no.3 is hard - I'm still not fully sold on Phil as Sonic but think thats self resolving and I don't want the first lynched to be a non counter claimed Sonic. I voted Vern based on the Vern vs Phil dynamic yesterday but I've liked Verns posting today. Similarily I don't suspect Des as much and am kinda happy to be looking more at some who were lying low moreso. My gut is kinda leading me to Katie who didn't vote last time and was on my first FFA or Angus who I found to be casting shade on myself earlier but for now I don't have a strong enough no.3 to add

So here's the last post of Mary's I can find. Her FFA.

And.... it's a bloody good look if I'm honest.

Advertisement