Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Barney92 wrote: »
    One of the first to call out sKeith and Mam. How come sKeith wasn't in your top three then? So how were you one of the first to call out sKeith?

I was on sKeith at the very start. Mam, Barney and QB took over for me, but he was the first I accused.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whiplashy wrote: »
    You have a mentor. No need to try disguise throwing shade by asking a question.

Twice you've mentioned my Mentor , who is great btw , but I don't expect them to be sitting waiting for me to ask them a question , they have a real life too you know .

Wasn't throwing shade , you are the one who took it up that way instead of actually answering the question properly , so in my eyes , that really confirms you even more so as a wolf .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I was on sKeith at the very start. Mam, Barney and QB took over for me, but he was the first I accused.

He wasn't on any of your FFAs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

But in the crucial time you didn't even think he was in the top three. In fact, if you were good, then out of the four remaining people you though that sKeith was most likely to be good. What you said at the start doesn't really matter then because that could have been intentional. That is especially true when there was a conversion. So in the beginning you were on sKeith, then there was a conversion and then at what might have been the end game you didn't have him in the top three out of four.

But in the crucial time you didn't even think he was in the top three. In fact, if you were good, then out of the four remaining people you though that sKeith was most likely to be good. What you said at the start doesn't really matter then because that could have been intentional. That is especially true when there was a conversion. So in the beginning you were on sKeith, then there was a conversion and then at what might have been the end game you didn't have him in the top three out of four.

We all had to leave someone off. I went for sKeith because he was looking to off you, who I believe to be a wolf. He’s been saying throughout that he wouldn’t go with the WOTP, so if he wanted to off trit or myself he would have made my list.

• Advertisement

We all had to leave someone off. I went for sKeith because he was looking to off you, who I believe to be a wolf. He’s been saying throughout that he wouldn’t go with the WOTP, so if he wanted to off trit or myself he would have made my list.

You didn't have Barney on any of your FFAs either! :)

quickbeam wrote: »
    You didn't have Barney on any of your FFAs either! :)

He was on my list today because I believe he was turned yesterday. Does the fact I didn’t type ffa on it make it not count somehow?!

Yes we did but to say that you were one of the first to call him out doesn't really matter does it because you didn't think he was when it was most important to think so. You can't claim oh but sure I mentioned him at the very beginning as defence of yourself when you didn't follow through on it. Additionally someone has been converted, potentially sKeith which means behaviour from before that time has to be read in the context that you may not have been on the same team at that time.

Do you still think I'm a wolf by the way? Given that I said sKeith was bad and he has admitted that.

He was on my list today because I believe he was turned yesterday. Does the fact I didn’t type ffa on it make it not count somehow?!

No, but I meant the first three FFAs.

Yes we did but to say that you were one of the first to call him out doesn't really matter does it because you didn't think he was when it was most important to think so. You can't claim oh but sure I mentioned him at the very beginning as defence of yourself when you didn't follow through on it. Additionally someone has been converted, potentially sKeith which means behaviour from before that time has to be read in the context that you may not have been on the same team at that time.

Do you still think I'm a wolf by the way? Given that I said sKeith was bad and he has admitted that.

I’m undecided. Didn’t you say sKeith was a wolf?

• Advertisement

I’m undecided. Didn’t you say sKeith was a wolf?

I said he was bad. As in I peeked him bad. I went on to say that I think he is a wolf. He says he's SK but I don't believe that.

So do you believe he is the SK or do you believe he is a wolf?

tritium wrote: »
    Ok assuming everyone’s legit etc

If qb and Barney are vill then a wolf gone I think. Leaves 3 1 1 for munch while sk gone leaves 3 2. Basically unless we know we’ll get a gun then we need to kill a wolf

Next CL will be a wolf or Sk either way so we’re a bit Hail Mary

If you’re sk QB then we would have a village rotation left for possible CL

So Barney if you’re legit and peeked skeith and think he’s a wolf then I’d say get rid of him but your thoughts would be welcome

So, I'm evicting sKeith, who said he's the SK?

Making it 3 v 2. Wolves munch a villager and Game Over?

Or you think he's lying about being SK? To get us to vote for him for CL, I presume? It's still a risky move to evict somebody claiming SK!

I said he was bad. As in I peeked him bad. I went on to say that I think he is a wolf. He says he's SK but I don't believe that.

So do you believe he is the SK or do you believe he is a wolf?

I don’t see Mam and Quick being on the same team, so I’m going to go with Mam and sk being wolves. Have they actually had any interaction on thread? QB still for sk. And me, you and trit as good.

Although at this stage my brain is fried, and if even trit turned out to be bad I don’t think I’d bat an eyelid.

I think he's lying about being the SK. I could be wrong though obviously.

I don’t see Mam and Quick being on the same team, so I’m going to go with Mam and sk being wolves. Have they actually had any interaction on thread? QB still for sk. And me, you and trit as good.

Although at this stage my brain is fried, and if even trit turned out to be bad I don’t think I’d bat an eyelid.

No but Mam hasn't had too much interaction with anyone on the thread.

No but Mam hasn't had too much interaction with anyone on the thread.

Now that’s a valid point!

I said I thought Skeith was the SK , so for me it would be evict Whiplashy .

Now that’s a valid point!

That wasn't a dig by the way Mam. I'm just pointing something out with Whiplashy's thoughts. I don't see why you can't see a Mam QB team, but can see a Mam sKeith team.

And no , may not have had much interaction with anyone on the thread , but I definitely wasn't trying to put the village in danger either !

That wasn't a dig by the way Mam. I'm just pointing something out with Whiplashy's thoughts. I don't see why you can't see a Mam QB team, but can see a Mam sKeith team.

I can’t even explain it myself. I have it in my head that qb is the sk and I can’t shake it.

• Advertisement

Will put order in at 7pm unless somebody gives me a good reason not to.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Will put order in at 7pm unless somebody gives me a good reason not to.

I think you're good and if so I think you should get rid of sKeith or whiplash we I think they're the two wolves. If you're worried about sKeiths claim then go for whiplash. If you're SK then at least you know that sKeiths claim is bogus.

Okay here we go.

Fingers crossed.

#Evict sKeith
    #Award Tritium

Disappointed you didn't trust me enough to give me the prize qb :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SKeith has been evicted from the show.

He was Gordon Ramsey

A wolf.

=========

A prize has been awarded....

Get in!!!! :D

Well done quick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium