Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Whiplashy wrote: »
    You’d like sKeith evicted over me and Mam, who scored highest? A valiant attempt to save your fellow wolf.

Yes, because I peeked sKeith and he's bad. Which suggests that you too are bad with this line of questioning. So if you must choose between whiplash and mam qb I'd advocate whiplash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yes, because I peeked sKeith and he's bad. Which suggests that you too are bad with this line of questioning. So if you must choose between whiplash and mam qb I'd advocate whiplash.

Interesting that the only option Barney doesn’t advocate is Mam. Even though I’m not the only one who has Mam and Barney as a team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I doubt barney and whip are teamed, therefore whip is either village or sk.

Best guess,
    barney & mam wolves.
    qb village
    whip sk

would make mam the origional wolf and barney the converted.

• Advertisement

Interesting that the only option Barney doesn’t advocate is Mam. Even though I’m not the only one who has Mam and Barney as a team.

Well if qb doesn't go for you or sKeith, then I'd rather she goes for Mam than me.

The reason I don't advocate for Mam is because I think she is the SK, and you and sKeith are a wolf team.

sKeith wrote: »
    Best guess,
    barney & mam wolves.
    qb village
    whip sk

Clearly not your best guess sKeith, because you are bad.

QB look please whip is his partner. That makes mam the SK. He knows we can't afford to kill the SK, so is saying that whip is it.

Well if qb doesn't go for you or sKeith, then I'd rather she goes for Mam than me.

The reason I don't advocate for Mam is because I think she is the SK, and you and sKeith are a wolf team.

The only people I am certain of in the game are myself and trit. We’re both village. If there’s 4 bad guys left, the rest of you are all bad. If there’s one more villager, then sKeith is our best hope. There’s no way the conversion wasn’t used on you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

The only people I am certain of in the game are myself and trit. We’re both village. If there’s 4 bad guys left, the rest of you are all bad. If there’s one more villager, then sKeith is our best hope. There’s no way the conversion wasn’t used on you.

Oooh, I'm not a fan of certainties such as that being quoted! What, "no chance" at all of the converted one being any one else? Zero chance at all??

There's no way the conversion wasn't used on me. are you serious? Why would it have to be me and not sKeith for example. If you can persuade the rest that there would be absolutely no reason for someone to convert anyone other than me fair play to you.

I'll give them one good reason for wolves not to convert me - you wanted to point to me and say of course he'd have been converted. I was the obvious choice, so obvious that the village would probably have to evict me at some stage just to make sure I wasn't the convert. That's why I must have been left alive so long.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Oooh, I'm not a fan of certainties such as that being quoted! What, "no chance" at all of the converted one being any one else? Zero chance at all??

Not with the way he’s fighting to have Mam saved. There definitely a team. Think logically. If you were a wolf who had a choice to convert someone, and another player had just been peeked as good, who would you turn? It’s a non brainer.

Not with the way he’s fighting to have Mam saved. There definitely a team. Think logically. If you were a wolf who had a choice to convert someone, and another player had just been peeked as good, who would you turn? It’s a non brainer.

I'm not fighting to have mam saved. Mam is still evil, presuming your okay QB. I'm fighting against the wolves.

So I've just been peeked good. Who peeked me? You. Who is now using that peek as an argument that I must have been converted? You. That just convenient whiplashy? It's almost as if you planned it.

I'm not fighting to have mam saved. Mam is still evil, presuming your okay QB. I'm fighting against the wolves.

So I've just been peeked good. Who peeked me? You. Who is now using that peek as an argument that I must have been converted? You. That just convenient whiplashy? It's almost as if you planned it.

You saying that I didn’t peek you now?

Sure you’re not fighting for Mam, you just want anyone else except yourself kicked out first.

Think logically. If you were a wolf who had a choice to convert someone, and another player had just been peeked as good, who would you turn? It’s a non brainer.

Oh, I might just pick the peeked person alright. But then I'd know people might think I picked the peeked person so I might pick someone else instead. Or I might pick the peeked person in the hope that others would think it was too obvious for me to pick the peeked person and that I picked someone else instead.

Honestly, there are far too many parameters for it to be "definitely" him that was converted. It certainly "might be", maybe even "probably be", but "definitely" - no.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have to head back out soon for an hour or two , won't be lurking Whiplashy .

Soo my thinking on it is , if it's between Whiplashy and myself as to who goes , Whiplashy should .
    They're a Wolf simple as that .

Now , as to why I should be kept in ?
    Well , some of ye think I'm a wolf , others think I'm the SK.

IF , and that's a big IF , I am the SK , are ye going to risk evicting me and end up keeping a Wolf in ?

You saying that I didn’t peek you now?

Sure you’re not fighting for Mam, you just want anyone else except yourself kicked out first.

Well yes, anyone other than myself or Trit. I'm voting for qb for CL. So if she picks any three of the rest of you I'd be happy enough. I'd rather sKeith or yourself because I think you're the wolves. I could be wrong though so I'd be happy enough with Mam too. If QB is good then mam is evil. If QB is bad then we've lost unless she's the SK.

I am saying you peeked me. That's literally what I said. I'm saying it's convenient for you now to use the excuse, oh of course he'd have been converted he was peeked.

Whiplash and team's master plan (something along these lines anyway)
    1. we won a peek
    2. Let us use it on Barney (hope we find SK)
    3. Barney is peeked good
    4. Find out your're able to convert someone (knowledge of this may come earlier in the process, I don't know when the wolves knew they'd be able to convert)
    5. Let's not convert Barney because he is the obvious choice
    6. Oh we can then point to Barney as of course he would be the convert

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I have to head back out soon for an hour or two , won't be lurking Whiplashy .

Soo my thinking on it is , if it's between Whiplashy and myself as to who goes , Whiplashy should .
    They're a Wolf simple as that .

Now , as to why I should be kept in ?
    Well , some of ye think I'm a wolf , others think I'm the SK.

IF , and that's a big IF , I am the SK , are ye going to risk evicting me and end up keeping a Wolf in ?

How can you be certain I’m not the sk unless you are? So you’re admitting you’re bad then?

How can you be certain I’m not the sk unless you are? So you’re admitting you’re bad then?

Because I have said numerous times that I think you're a wolf , and my opinion hasn't changed .

I said IF I was the SK , IF , not I am the SK .

From day one I've said I was good , I was just throwing a question out there , like throwing a line out to see who'd bite .

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why do you think Barney is a wolf as a matter of interest? A converted one, presumably as an SK Whippy would not have said he was good?

@Trit. Why do you think Barney is a wolf?

Because I have said numerous times that I think you're a wolf , and my opinion hasn't changed .

I said IF I was the SK , IF , not I am the SK .

From day one I've said I was good , I was just throwing a question out there , like throwing a line out to see who'd bite .

But on what basis am I a wolf and not a sk? Or in fact a villager? You might have said it from day1 but you’ve never backed it up.

• Advertisement

So now you think mam is the SK too? Oh goodie. So we're in agreement on that. You won't want them evicted so.

So now you think mam is the SK too? Oh goodie. So we're in agreement on that. You won't want them evicted so.

No I don’t, but all of a sudden she’s hinting she might be. After you hinted she might be. After a conversation in a backroom no doubt.

But on what basis am I a wolf and not a sk? Or in fact a villager? You might have said it from day1 but you’ve never backed it up.

No , I've never backed it up , but a few posts back I explained my reasoning , to you , why I thought you were a wolf . My reasoning should be enough .

No I don’t, but all of a sudden she’s hinting she might be. After you hinted she might be. After a conversation in a backroom no doubt.

I didn't hint as to being the SK .

You're trying to save yourself from being evicted tonight , and I was doing the exact same thing , trying to save my own ass .

No , I've never backed it up , but a few posts back I explained my reasoning , to you , why I thought you were a wolf . My reasoning should be enough .

That, like everything else you’ve contributed, was utterly pointless.

That, like everything else you’ve contributed, was utterly pointless.

If everything I've posted is utterly pointless , how am I still here ?

I didn't hint as to being the SK .

You're trying to save yourself from being evicted tonight , and I was doing the exact same thing , trying to save my own ass .

You literally posted IF I were the sk

If that’s not hinting I don’t know what is

But glad we’ve cleared up that you were just trying to save your ass. Wolfie it is.

If everything I've posted is utterly pointless , how am I still here ?

I have no idea. People are giving you way to much benefit of the doubt for being a noob clearly.

You literally posted IF I were the sk

If that’s not hinting I don’t know what is

But glad we’ve cleared up that you were just trying to save your ass. Wolfie it is.

Glad you think I'm a wolf again .

Although that doubt will remain in your head .

• Advertisement

473701.png

Just cause you don't like Gordon, does not make him wrong!

Advertisement