Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Glad you think I'm a wolf again .

Although that doubt will remain in your head .

No it won’t. I’ve openly said who I believe is the sk and it’s not you, wolfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whiplashy wrote: »

Fair enough , time will tell who's right or wrong .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Who is the SK in your view? QB?

Double post

Barney92 wrote: »
    Who is the SK in your view? QB?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

2HHo.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Double post

Mod Warning: Mam, no editing of posts, even in cases of double posts. Its a core rule of the game that when you press submit, it has to stay exactly as posted. As a new player, I know it's a genuine mistake, but further post editing/deletion will have to be punished. Please don't edit or delete posts again.

Am looking back at Lough's final post which mentioned Mam. Like Crosstown said, on its own I'd have just thought it something to cause confusion, but I also still don't get Mam's response. It doesn't contradict my theory of her being either SK or Wolf though. Anyone else any more thoughts on it?
    Loughc wrote: »
    And now that I’m away for the rest of the night. I must sign off and as it looks like I’m being evicted I must say my goodbyes.

It’s been fun. Kids stay in school. Sorry I let you down Mam.
    Enjoy the night , and never fear -'the socks are always on theme , no let downs !
    Why would Lough have let you down mam?
    crosstownk wrote: »
    This is odd.
    I assume it's because he would rave about the games here , in another forum , to get us to play .
    Socks - Christmas joke .

I own reindeer socks , not wolf ones .

ETA ,
    Or maybe he's just trying to throw shade on me , who knows tbh .
    crosstownk wrote: »
    At first I assumed LoughC’s mention of Mam was either an attempt to implicate her or a double bluff due it being so obvious.

However, Mam’s response requires a decent explanation.

Enlighten us please, Mam.
    Answered above your post crosstownk .

That's all I can think he meant by that , or it's a last ditch effort to try save himself by causing suspicion about me .

My take on that was that we were never going to believe they were teammates, as it suggests. Cleverly thought out ploy. We all knew for a good while yesterday that lough was going. It gave plenty of time to plot away with his fellow wolves

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Double post
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mod Warning: Mam, no editing of posts, even in cases of double posts. Its a core rule of the game that when you press submit, it has to stay exactly as posted. As a new player, I know it's a genuine mistake, but further post editing/deletion will have to be punished. Please don't edit or delete posts again.

Forum Mod

The deleted post was just a duplicate post - nothing else deleted.

Nothing to see here.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Forum Mod

The deleted post was just a duplicate post - nothing else deleted.

Nothing to see here.

Yet another wolf defending Mam! (Joke btw)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

15 minutes left to vote.

Whiplash, if sKeith is good why would I say he is bad?

Surely I'd say he was good. Then he'd agree and probably think I was good too. Trit would have got on board too and we'd have three of us in unison.

Me saying he is bad would lead to more confusion and more people probably not believing me. If sKeith had been good and I was a wolf my best play would be to say he was good and hope that by electing sKeith he'd take out the remaining villager or SK.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Apologies , will not happen again .

Sorry everyone .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Okay, I've been mulling it over and over and I don't think its possible for me to win, I think its game over already for me, but I can hurt the wolves.

161069_1.jpg

I thought my best options was to not admit it, then the wolves would not have a path to victory set out with my death.

To prevent them winning, i need to evict a wolf, and hopefully munch the other.

Barneys peek on me was not rubbish. I'm the serial killer. I think he is a villager.

Vote for me or the wolves win.

Whiplash, if sKeith is good why would I say he is bad?

Surely I'd say he was good. Then he'd agree and probably think I was good too. Trit would have got on board too and we'd have three of us in unison.

Me saying he is bad would lead to more confusion and more people probably not believing me. If sKeith had been good and I was a wolf my best play would be to say he was good and hope that by electing sKeith he'd take out the remaining villager or SK.

Numbers are very small now. If we take out sKeith on your say so and he’s good, we lose two more players at munch and we may never get the chance again to get you out.

That was directed at you too QB. If if was bad and sKeith peeked good it would make more sense for me to say he was good.

So now you have to think I peeked sKeith bad. But that still leaves the possibility of me being bad. But it's better than the certainty of him being bad.

Or vote for the actual Villager, ie me!

Numbers are very small now. If we take out sKeith on your say so and he’s good, we lose two more players at munch and we may never get the chance again to get you out.

Read the post above now. He is not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    @Trit. Why do you think Barney is a wolf?

I don’t necessarily, I wanted to see reactions

I figure either

Barney and mam

Or

Quick and whip are a team (since they have a lovely love hate thing going)

Mam is so low posting as to be an obvious wolf

Whip so badly wants quick to be sk it’s scary, which a wolf would want us to think

I don’t see skeith as anything but sk I think

So I’ll try mam for CL

Fooked if I know at this stage tbh

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Or vote for the actual Villager, ie me!

sKeith now realises that the best play for the wolves is to try to convince people he's the SK. Don't fall for it QB. He's not. It's himself and whiplash as a team.

**** it! I’m changing my vote to me! I’m surrounded my baddies :( It’s me and you trit. We can’t vote you.....

tritium wrote: »
    I don’t necessarily, I wanted to see reactions

I figure either

Barney and mam

Or

Quick and whip are a team (since they have a lovely love hate thing going)

Mam is so low posting as to be an obvious wolf

Whip so badly wants quick to be sk it’s scary, which a wolf would want us to think

I don’t see skeith as anything but sk I think

So I’ll try mam for CL

Fooked if I know at this stage tbh

No trit, give it to QB.

No trit, give it to QB.

Fook it, head melted by now

Fine qb it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

QB's a wolf.

sKeith wrote: »
    QB's a wolf.

And you are?

QB's a wolf.

Not what you said here:
    barney mam whiplash

Trit I am 100% villager. We still have a chance of winning this.

Trit I am 100% villager. We still have a chance of winning this.

So do you want to be CL?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    So do you want to be CL?

Yes. I’ve voted for me. I’ll take out Mam if I’m voted in and give you the prize.

Advertisement