Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Whip is a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Yes. I’ve voted for me. I’ll take out Mam if I’m voted in and give you the prize.

But we lose if a villager is CL unless the prize is a gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

sKeith wrote: »
    Whip is a wolf.

I’m not! It just suits his agenda to say that I am. I was one of the first to call out both him and Mam

Whip is a wolf.

I’d whip us and Barney is then do you want qb?

tritium wrote: »
    But we lose if a villager is CL unless the prize is a gun?

Not if we take out the sk and win a gun to take out a wolf with!

• Advertisement

6 bells, truth time

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Camp Leader Announcement.

Congratluations to Quickbeam, who has won today's Camp Leader election.

Quickbeam, you now have not one but TWO responsibilities for the evening.

Your most pressing will be to choose which celebrity is evicted from the camp. Please do so by posting "#Evict_____", with the player of your choice named.

Please also now nominate one camp mate to be awarded a prize! To do so, please post "#Award____" with the player of your choice named.

NO, you cannot choose yourself for the prize

=====

Vote Count
    Quickbeam (3) – Quickbeam, Tritium, Barney
    Mam of 4 (1) – Mam of Four
    Skeith (1) - Skeith
    Whiplashy (1) - Whiplashy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sorry if I'm wrong about QB trit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm a villager , no reason to take me out at all . Whiplashy is so eager to get rid of me as then the wolves and the SK would out number the villagers .

What have you done Trit? We didn’t need to give CL to a bad guy.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »

Well, if you’re a wolf Barney you may as well tell since that should be gg

Amazing how Mam “isn’t lurking” but always pops her head in at pivotal moments. I can smell the stench of wolf from here.

Well, if you’re a wolf Barney you may as well tell since that should be gg

I'm not and I don't think QB is either because only herself and the two of us voted for her.

She may still be the SK but surely her wolf teammate would have piled on if she was a wolf.

So does that mean you think I'm the SK then ??

Not so long ago you were definite I wasn't .

You're trying so hard to take me out you're making yourself look more wolfie each time .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »

Don't worry, I'm not.

I was going to do an evil gif, just to mess with yous, but I thought it'd be a bit unfair.

So, Trit really, who we evicting? I think Whippy.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So does that mean you think I'm the SK then ??

Not so long ago you were definite I wasn't .

You're trying so hard to take me out you're making yourself look more wolfie each time .

No I know your a wolf, but we could have changed strategies and taken out the sk (QB) instead

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guys and gals,

You'll notice that we're removed the time frame from this evening's camp leader post. Typically, we asked for the eviction decision to be made within an 8:30-9pm window.

However, should Quickbeam and the village agree to it, we're willing to let Quickbeam make the decision whenever it suits her.

Majority voting was instigated this morning to speed the endgame along, since we were down to a final six, but obviously did not occur due to the split in votes. If Quickbeam has made her decisions by 7pm, we will look to run a quicker night-phase this evening, with a possible munch at 8pm, and a possible day phase between 8pm and 10pm.

Would this suit the remaining six?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Guys and gals,

You'll notice that we're removed the time frame from this evening's camp leader post. Typically, we asked for the eviction decision to be made within an 8:30-9pm window.

However, should Quickbeam and the village agree to it, we're willing to let Quickbeam make the decision whenever it suits her.

Majority voting was instigated this morning to speed the endgame along, since we were down to a final six, but obviously did not occur due to the split in votes. If Quickbeam has made her decisions by 7pm, we will look to run a quicker night-phase this evening, with a possible munch at 8pm, and a possible day phase between 8pm and 10pm.

Yeah, fine by me.

Suits me

Yep , that's fine here too .

• Advertisement

Guys and gals,

Sure. I may not be around too much between 8 and 10 but I've set out my stall as to the remaining teams so am happy enough.

Wolves - SK and Whiplashy
    SK - Mam

Guys and gals,

Should be able to work around that, just need to find excuses to disappear for a bit here and there

Quick question , I don't understand this tbh .

If Whiplashy said as above to take out the SK , does that not meant they must know how many wolves are left if taking out the serial killer wouldn't have ended the game ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Guys and gals,

No problem, will be gone 6:30-7:30 but the rest suits.

Quick question , I don't understand this tbh .

If Whiplashy said as above to take out the SK , does that not meant they must know how many wolves are left if taking out the serial killer wouldn't have ended the game ?

Nice try! Everyone’s permutations are leaning towards 2 wolves. Unless you know something we don’t?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Don't worry, I'm not.

I was going to do an evil gif, just to mess with yous, but I thought it'd be a bit unfair.

So, Trit really, who we evicting? I think Whippy.

Ok assuming everyone’s legit etc

If qb and Barney are vill then a wolf gone I think. Leaves 3 1 1 for munch while sk gone leaves 3 2. Basically unless we know we’ll get a gun then we need to kill a wolf

Next CL will be a wolf or Sk either way so we’re a bit Hail Mary

If you’re sk QB then we would have a village rotation left for possible CL

So Barney if you’re legit and peeked skeith and think he’s a wolf then I’d say get rid of him but your thoughts would be welcome

One of the first to call out sKeith and Mam. How come sKeith wasn't in your top three then? So how were you one of the first to call out sKeith?
    Whip is a wolf.

I’m not! It just suits his agenda to say that I am. I was one of the first to call out both him and Mam
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Barney quickbeam Whiplashy Mam of 4 sKeith
    Tritium Barney, Mam of 4, whiplashy (1583) 1 1 1
    Barney sKeith, Whiplashy (1620), Mam of 4 (1634) 1 1 1
    quickbeam Whiplashy, Mam of 4, sKeith (1483) 1 1 1
    Whiplashy Barney, Mam of 4, quickbeam (1569) 1 1 1
    Mam of 4 Whiplashy, quickbeam, sKeith (1494) 1 1 1
    sKeith Barney, Mam of 4, whiplashy (1641) 1 1 1
    3 2 5 5 3

Nice try! Everyone’s permutations are leaning towards 2 wolves. Unless you know something we don’t?

It wasn't " a try " at anything Whiplashy .
    Can I not ask a question if I'm not sure of something ?
    Now you know why I don't post much , damned if I do , damned if I don't .

If I don't ask for clarity on something , how am I meant to know if my thinking is right or wrong ?

Ok assuming everyone’s legit etc

If qb and Barney are vill then a wolf gone I think. Leaves 3 1 1 for munch while sk gone leaves 3 2. Basically unless we know we’ll get a gun then we need to kill a wolf

Next CL will be a wolf or Sk either way so we’re a bit Hail Mary

If you’re sk QB then we would have a village rotation left for possible CL

So Barney if you’re legit and peeked skeith and think he’s a wolf then I’d say get rid of him but your thoughts would be welcome

Yeah, I'd happily get rid of him or Whiplash. I'm pretty sure they're on the same team. Then it's in the lap of the wolves/sk as to how the game end, it all depends on who they kill.

• Advertisement

It wasn't " a try " at anything Whiplashy .
    Can I not ask a question if I'm not sure of something ?
    Now you know why I don't post much , damned if I do , damned if I don't .

If I don't ask for clarity on something , how am I meant to know if my thinking is right or wrong ?

You have a mentor. No need to try disguise throwing shade by asking a question.

Advertisement