Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Henry flipping Balrog has nothing to do with me and it just means that Clodagh is not the Balrog.

Oooh, now this is interesting....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry flipping Balrog has nothing to do with me and it just means that Clodagh is not the Balrog.

Pretty sure I believe you, but who did you check night 1?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Catching up from yday afternoon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Des you said I'm 100% evil, I'm proving I'm not. You said 100%, I said I've peek someone who is the Balrog, I've given justification for everything I've done. You can't even explain your feckin crazy reveal time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

What!!!!!

Well if I'm evil then Clodagh is telling the truth and you must be lying therefore you die.

If I'm good then Clodagh was lying and she's evil, like you said. So then the village can go with what you say.

Me dying will confirm you're not lying. It's the easiest way for the village to resolve this without potentially lynching a seer. I'm happy to die to prove you right Des. I believe you 100%.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Well if I'm evil then Clodagh is telling the truth and you must be lying therefore you die.

If I'm good then Clodagh was lying and she's evil, like you said. So then the village can go with what you say.

Me dying will confirm you're not lying. It's the easiest way for the village to resolve this without potentially lynching a seer. I'm happy to die to prove you right Des. I believe you 100%.

No! If you are evil Clodagh could also be evil !! Also the numbers can’t be good enough that we kill you if Samwise was converted then the wolves will have three kills tonight. So you plus three is four villagers dead by tomorrow leaving ten players likley Legolas will shoot Clodagh so nine players. Three eye three villagers and three other. Village can’t come back from that can they ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I have explained that I will not discuss the details of my knowing Clodagh is evil at this point. I am 100% sure and will happily be shot by Legolas if I am wrong.

I said earlier today
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Also if an RV is poisoned (like yesterday) they will have a choice to make on whether to come out. I’m not suggesting they come out but if you have decided to come out perhaps have all relevant information that you can offer in your coming out thread. This includes your suspicions. Alternatively you could leave breadcrumbs for the village throughout the day and decide later. I’m not sure our BG left us much to go on!

The Balrog can kill at anytime , if would be a shame for example if somebody said “I’m the seer, heel me” and next you saw the drums and had to scramble a message together.

If the Balrog kills you, will it all make sense to us or will we have to work it out from other posts? Do we have all the information we need to at least take advantage of whatever it is you know?

And just to clarify my post, I can’t understand any RV Coming out on thread and leaving the village lost if they haven’t shared all I information, when the Balrog can kill at anytime....

Maybe there is a good explanation but I can’t think of one....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

15 players left

evils

A ball bag

Sauron and The Witch King and Nazgul

Saruman and the Uruk-Hai (minimum 1 i guess could be 2)

rest village

Correct?

No! If you are evil Clodagh could also be evil !! Also the numbers can’t be good enough that we kill you if Samwise was converted then the wolves will have three kills tonight. So you plus three is four villagers dead by tomorrow leaving ten players likley Legolas will shoot Clodagh so nine players. Three eye three villagers and three other. Village can’t come back from that can they ?

This is of course a possibility. But I'm 100% telling you, I'm a NRV. I dont think there's any great loss in losing me. We can't let the village lynch you. Legolas doesn't need to shoot clodagh if I flip evil so. He can make that decision himself if it happens. It won't though. I'm good. Clodagh is evil. Kill me and that will be confirmed.

No one ever answered my question from earlier though, how can Sam be converted? I couldn't see it mentioned in the OP. It only said that Boromir could turn Nazgul or Uruk Hai (or whatever).

• Advertisement

And just to clarify my post, I can’t understand any RV Coming out on thread and leaving the village lost if they haven’t shared all I information, when the Balrog can kill at anytime....

Balrog can kill once a cycle, right?

We started on a lynch so I presume that means he kills between lynches? And has already killed since the last one, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Balrog can't kill seer.
    The Balrog: Brutal and psychotic - the Balrog knows nothing but chaos and destruction. Kills once per cycle - at any time. Nothing can protect from a Balrog attack, so be afraid when you hear those drums in the deep....

However, the Balrog will meet his match in Gandalf should he target him.

Derry WW wrote: »
    15 players left

evils

A ball bag

Sauron and The Witch King and Nazgul

Saruman and the Uruk-Hai (minimum 1 i guess could be 2)

rest village

Correct?

Only 14 on lynch sheet, are you counting no Lynch as a player?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Only 14 on lynch sheet, are you counting no Lynch as a player?

O i probably was

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Majority reached. Please Stand By.

Henry WW wrote: »
    This is of course a possibility. But I'm 100% telling you, I'm a NRV. I dont think there's any great loss in losing me. We can't let the village lynch you. Legolas doesn't need to shoot clodagh if I flip evil so. He can make that decision himself if it happens. It won't though. I'm good. Clodagh is evil. Kill me and that will be confirmed.

No one ever answered my question from earlier though, how can Sam be converted? I couldn't see it mentioned in the OP. It only said that Boromir could turn Nazgul or Uruk Hai (or whatever).

Frodo who had the ring, could be turned Nazgul.
    Sam now has the ring.

Its not certain, but easy enough to get there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The winds of wrath came driving him, and blindly in the foam he fled from west to east, and errandless, unheralded he homeward sped.

Unfortunately, the villagers were not so welcoming and beat him to death with his own shoes.

Henry WW was lynched.

He was ..........

NRV

Meanwhile.....

In the end, Derry WW simply sat down and began to mutter to themselves loudly....
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

The words of the Dark Lord consumed them, and they ceased to exist.

Derry WW has died from poisoning.

They were.......
    NRV

And...

Angus WW has been modkilled for non involvement.

They were...

original.gif

Peregrin Took, the other Trickster Hobbit.

Voted for myeslf. Goodnight folks.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Balrog can kill once a cycle, right?

We started on a lynch so I presume that means he kills between lynches? And has already killed since the last one, right?

Hmm, he can kill once per cycle. I think his first was yesterday morning and this morning... So technically it could be either cycle... We don’t know for sure but I suppose that could be right.... So he can’t kill until after Lynch, but if there’s enough votes that could be at 4?

Munch at 4pm.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So Clodagh is bad then?

WTF

Clodagh needs to die.

Well, that problem solves itself anyway.

Mary WW wrote: »
    So Clodagh is bad then?

Yeah, but that was pretty obvious tbh.

Des has had a big 'I'm a roled townie' sign over his head since the Babs lynch.

@Des - can you give us all the info you have that you think is useful?

I assume you are getting munched at 4.

Wolves take Des, we've got Legolas for Poison on next one.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    @Des - can you give us all the info you have that you think is useful?

I assume you are getting munched at 4.

Isn’t the balrog now in play aswell?

Isn’t the balrog now in play aswell?

Good point.

@Des - can you give us all the info you can ASAP before balrog munches you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jesus, lots of kills there, don't even know where to start.

Des are you claiming seer?

Sam can be Nazgul if CroCro is to be trusted so the convert could be anyone

Advertisement