Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If we dont reach majority at least we will know all the wolves left its too late but at least we will know

Id shoot Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Are you voting for Clodagh?

I will to see what Desmond has here, she has been neutral to me but 2 votes on abbey the nrv with Gabby is suspect

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Des this is a bold move here. If this doesn't come off for you and Clodagh flips village you'll be my vote for Legolas's next arrow.

I've a vote in for Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

That should be six views so far.

Can mods confirm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

For **** sake, stupid village is stupid. Look at Des behaviour last night post lynch. Peek high was my motto so i peeked Jake first night hence me dropping him from my ****in FFA and then going along with him on Abi again.

The thing of note I noticed yesterday was when I read back last nights interaction Henry named me in his FFA then I responded and he gave me a plus as a villager but then later names me again in his FFA. I peeked him so I'd suggest we lynch him. If I'm wrong lynch me or Legolas shoot me, if I'm right shoot Des.

This Des thing is horse****, he's obviously making a claim and I'm at the stage of getting sick of losing villagers without actually putting up a fight or making stupid moves. We can lynch Des but I've not peeked him, he was my plan for tonights peek depending on today's posting. I'm in the Jacks so can respond after 12.

I'm dead next munch now anyway but might aswell try get one more peek

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Des this is a bold move here. If this doesn't come off for you and Clodagh flips village you'll be my vote for Legolas's next arrow.

I've a vote in for Clodagh.

That’s fine :) .

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    For **** sake, stupid village is stupid. Look at Des behaviour last night post lynch. Peek high was my motto so i peeked Jake first night hence me dropping him from my ****in FFA and then going along with him on Abi again.

The thing of note I noticed yesterday was when I read back last nights interaction Henry named me in his FFA then I responded and he gave me a plus as a villager but then later names me again in his FFA. I peeked him so I'd suggest we lynch him. If I'm wrong lynch me or Legolas shoot me, if I'm right shoot Des.

This Des thing is horse****, he's obviously making a claim and I'm at the stage of getting sick of losing villagers without actually putting up a fight or making stupid moves. We can lynch Des but I've not peeked him, he was my plan for tonights peek depending on today's posting. I'm in the Jacks so can respond after 12.

That’s very imaginatitive :).

Des what charcater you claiming

Clodagh what character was henry who was your 3rd peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

if you peek henry and he bad, why not say what he is?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Des what charcater you claiming

Clodagh what character was henry who was your 3rd peek

I have explained that I will not discuss the details of my knowing Clodagh is evil at this point. I am 100% sure and will happily be shot by Legolas if I am wrong.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    if you peek henry and he bad, why not say what he is?

Id planned on going hard on Henry today, he's Balrog, I was hoping to play subtle to get him to attack me, there is method to my madness for the above. Balrog attacking me is beneficial to the village. Lynching him is good but me taking him out is better

Not that it matters but gabriel was keeping track of the ffas yesterday and was around but never put them up which he did monday so could very well have a team mate high in it maybe 2

Im coming around to believing your claim, however it makes me want to lynch you more as a result so we dont lose you to the other teams, Sam is probably the best person for the ring at this point IMO

As Gandalf, why state this, then vote abigail?

Id planned on going hard on Henry today, he's Balrog, I was hoping to play subtle to get him to attack me, there is method to my madness for the above. Balrog attacking me is beneficial to the village. Lynching him is good but me taking him out is better

Clodagh I'll tell you what. If you flip village when you're lynched then Legolas can shoot me and we lynch Des tomorrow. Easy.

But you won't flip village. Cos I'm not the Balrog. I'm team village. :cool:

And your wolfy flailings have just confirmed Des as team village for me. So thanks for that.

As Gandalf, why state this, then vote abigail?

Because I hadn't peeked anyone, when I weighed it up, it seemed like a poor move by a villager but she was confident she couldn't be converted yet. She was roled village and I felt (incorrectly) Abi was evil.

I'm here till just after 1, I've an early lunch.

Hey Jake, do you have any reasoning for the other two? Thanks for the Abi reply, matched up somewhat with my line of thought on two of her posts.

I am a little worried as mentioned by others with no reasoning and the bottom three posters at the time in your FFA. Feels a little lazy for the top poster!

So, this is after you had peeked Jake as good?

Tegan look at Des last night and this morning and tell me you don't notice anything suspect. Seriously this is ****in madness

So, this is after you had peeked Jake as good?

Yeah, I'm hardly gonna say oh all off a sudden I've dropped my previous concerns. If i get killed before Jake it's an easy read back for the wolves for a 2nd rolled player

Henry WW wrote: »
    Clodagh I'll tell you what. If you flip village when you're lynched then Legolas can shoot me and we lynch Des tomorrow. Easy.

But you won't flip village. Cos I'm not the Balrog. I'm team village. :cool:

We could lynch henry as the litmus test to verify clodagh, if henry is not balrog, then we shoot clodagh.

• Advertisement

We could lynch henry as the litmus test to verify clodagh, if henry is not balrog, then we shoot clodagh.

Problem is we have 6 votes on Clodagh now by my counting. You'd need everyone who's already voted plus extras to switch in less than four hours.

This could work as I think Gabriel might have been protecting someone and that was most likely Henry

Gabriel ffa'd 3 high on the FFA but one wasn't Henry I'm looking back at them to see if I can see anything else

Problem is we have 6 votes on Clodagh now by my counting. You'd need everyone who's already voted plus extras to switch in less than four hours.

The second we had a roll claim i droped my vote so we could work stuff out, i expect others did too, you don't walk head first into maj when claims come out.

Why didn't you roll back your vote when Clodagh claimed?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    #FFA2:
    Abigail - her fakery "go village" type posts from yesterday still irk me. She has tried to contribute more today, but it still sort of stinks of nearly trying too hard.
    Desmond - Didn't like his throw at Eva and Brendan yesterday for no good reason.
    Wendy - kinda same reason as yesterday, flakey, giffy, Sherri Bobbins malarkey.

TBH, I'm not too hot on any of them but am likely to vote Abi again. I've a few names banding about that I've pretty strong villager vibes from, so by process of elimination the above are just three that I have less of that feeling about. There are others, such as Angus, Fiona and Henry that just haven't posted enough to get any vibes at all yet, so I'm parking all of them for the time being.

So Fiona was Gabriels team mate would he have gone for more in Angus or Henry

Also, lynch is not until 9, why the time pressure?

This could work as I think Gabriel might have been protecting someone and that was most likely Henry

Gabriel ffa'd 3 high on the FFA but one wasn't Henry I'm looking back at them to see if I can see anything else

The more I look at Des and his claim the more I ****in realise how horse**** this is. Didn't notice the Henry cover tbh, it was purely Henrys posting thst put me on him

Also, lynch is not until 9, why the time pressure?

I think the village is ****ed so I'd just like it all to be over, tbh

Easy because you're on. There's several people who've not been seen all day who we would need to Switch. I'm not saying don't do it. Quite the contrary, using Henry as the decider is a clever thought I hadn't considered. My vote is on no lynch right now.

I cant see any downside to whats being suggested so unless a big hole is shown soon I'll switch to Henry.

I think the village is ****ed so I'd just like it all to be over, tbh

You are a little pessimistic! What makes you think that, not great situation but we've still got the numbers.

• Advertisement

You are a little pessimistic! What makes you think that, not great situation but we've still got the numbers.

What are the numbers?

Advertisement