Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longshot Value Flat 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Amazing call on Washington DC! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Going by Aidan's history, I've no problem waiting.

And.... BOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

aidankkk wrote:
    Sunday Alpha Centuari’s form last year on good ground is exceptional and she looked one of the best fillies around. She did disappoint on 2 runs on soft ground since that but I think there is a decent chance she will get back to her best here on a fast surface. 33/1 is lot bigger than I expected 2 Points EW 33/1 Betfair/Paddy/VC/888

Boom!!! Well done Aidan thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

aidankkk wrote: »
    York 3:40
    Goldream showed plenty of form last year to indicate that a mark of 103 is well within his grasp. I’m pretty sure he will get close here at a big price after a reasonable pipe opener this year. 20/1 is value
    1 Point win 22/1 sky/coral/vc 30 betfair
    Haydock 4:00
    Washington DC is going to get his perfect race here. They will be breaking records here out of the gate and he looks very likely to pick up the pieces. I don’t think there is any point taking on the rocket ship Battaash so well go for a 10/1 win bet w/o the fav.
    1 Point win w/o FAV 10/1 365/sky/coral
    Curragh 1000 Guineas Sunday
    Alpha Centuari’s form last year on good ground is exceptional and she looked one of the best fillies around. She did disappoint on 2 runs on soft ground since that but I think there is a decent chance she will get back to her best here on a fast surface. 33/1 is lot bigger than I expected
    2 Points EW 33/1 Betfair/Paddy/VC/888

You Sir, are a Legend! Cheers Aidan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

I could kiss you Aidan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

And we are back in black!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

And.... BOOM!

wow thanks Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Aidan, you're a hero! Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Aidan you daisy i doubled up Lancaster Bomber got 11 ton back off my last tenner what a ****ing shout son best tipster ive ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭The Jman

Any chance you'll give an update of your pnl now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

I reckon its gone from -39 on Friday to +43 this evening...

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

Thanks Aidan, those of us patient enough to stick with you reaping the rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

bladespin wrote: »
    Keeping faith, the long ones are the best.:D

He Knew :eek:.. The very next post.. Phew!!

Should really stick to the biggest race but feck it

Redcar 4:10

Nicholas T is back to his last winning mark & looks like this trip on this ground will suit him. He has been running well in a fair amount of good races and won on his second run last year. His first run in the Victoria Cup sixths year is probably a bit better than it looks at first glance and 7 furlongs is too short , he was also on the wrong side.

1 Point EW 33/1 Generally

Nicholas T is back to his last winning mark & looks like this trip on this ground will suit him. He has been running well in a fair amount of good races and won on his second run last year. His first run in the Victoria Cup sixths year is probably a bit better than it looks at first glance and 7 furlongs is too short , he was also on the wrong side.

Holy F*.. did anyone watch this, he was traveling all over everything and just could not get out in time. Ended up 2nd but feck me he had a fair bit in hand

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

O

Feck it, missed this. Just saw the result. 2nd. Nice bit of place money there.
    I missed it because I was packing bags, and am currently on the way to the airport. After yesterday I have a nice wad of extra cash for my holidays. Thanks a million Aidan! You legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Every year I think about following the summer thread and every year I don't ! :pac:

Every year I think about following the summer thread and every year I don't ! :pac:

Not too late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Form is temporary, class is permanent!! Top class as always Aidan.

Ballinrobe 8:00
    Draycott Place seems a bit overpriced here at 14/1 generally. This kind of race is tailor made for him and without any real standouts he might just have a decent chance .
    1 Point win 14/1 Generally

• Advertisement

Robbed.

Draycott Place seems a bit overpriced here at 14/1 generally. This kind of race is tailor made for him and without any real standouts he might just have a decent chance .
    1 Point win 14/1 Generally

Done on the line. Great shout tho

Feck I was counting my money there, looked to have won from the replays. Very close. Thats it till Epsom

ATR has ruled out a stewards inquiry.

The form of Baily Moons, win at Limerick last year over 3 miles on good ground has worked out well and if he can get back to form here he’ll stand a decent chance of a workable mark. He has been poor since but has had a couple of runs since a break that might put him right.
    1 Point ew 33/1 Generally

3:10

I’ve been looking at Yucutan all week and set my price at 28/1 or better to get involved EW. He is an unexposed Aidan O’Brien horse, superbly bred for the job. I kind of fancied him for the derby last year and i’m not going to change my mind now that 50/1 is available.

1 Point EW 50/1 paddy/betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

3:10

I’ve been looking at Yucutan all week and set my price at 28/1 or better to get involved EW. He is an unexposed Aidan O’Brien horse, superbly bred for the job. I kind of fancied him for the derby last year and i’m not going to change my mind now that 50/1 is available.

1 Point EW 50/1 paddy/betfair

lets hope Seamie isnt so ''gentle'' on him as he was when cliffs of moher beat him earlier this month

akelly02 wrote: »
    lets hope Seamie isnt so ''gentle'' on him as he was when cliffs of moher beat him earlier this month

Heffernan is always at that. Absolute filthy carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

I reckon they should have ran Yucatan in the race last week and cliffs of moher in this. Think Yucatan would have had a great chance in that in those conditions.

• Advertisement

Mgoraf wrote: »
    I reckon they should have ran Yucatan in the race last week and cliffs of moher in this. Think Yucatan would have had a great chance in that in those conditions.

Yeah but Cliffs wouldn't be 50/1 and would stand less chance.

Advertisement