Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What illegal drugs have you taken/smoked

Options
  • 03-06-2016 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Dont think ive ever taken/smoked anything illegal..not because im a goody two shoes..just no real interest

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Don't think I have either. :( Kinda wish I had back in my youth coz some of them sound really fun! Certainly not gonna start now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Nice try narc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭mulbot

I've never taken any-I've always paid for em

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Specialun wrote: »
    Dont think ive ever taken/smoked anything illegal..not because im a goody two shoes..just no real interest

I hate people who take drugs......like customs, guards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Jaysus sthap, what illegal drugs haven't I taken would be more like it?!

I was an awful hoor for the drugs back in the 90's.

• Advertisement

Weed, coke, MDMA. The last two weren't pleasant experiences. Cocaine I think is a horrible drug that turns people in to nasty creatures full of their own importance. I have no intention of going near either it or MDMA again.

Weed on the other hand has always given me a nice mellow feeling. I'm not a regular smoker and wouldn't have a clue where to buy it. It's only been when in company where a spliff was rolled.

Hallucinogens are a different kettle of fish. I'm scared to try them. The inside of my mind is like an explosion in a paint factory and then scribbled over in black pen. I wouldn't like to experience what LSD would do to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Crack
    LSD
    Speed
    Meth
    Mephedrone
    Marijuana
    Cocaine
    Ecstasy
    Mushrooms
    Ketamine

I'm sure there is others...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I am told im not allowed to take drugs anymore because I am a responsible adult with a wife,children, house, job and a dog

I miss those invincible years

Just do it kids

• Registered Users Posts: 51,500 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Astro-turf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Cocaine and Ecstasy.

Don't like coke, gives me a runny nose for a month.

I liked Ecstasy very much indeed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

I took a a blast of mushrooms and acid one night, never forget it. Myself and 2/3 buddies of mine hopped into a taxi on river street. Taxi stopped at the traffic lights on the way home when I looked down and saw a load of yellow feathers on my lap, wtf is going on here I said. Taxi pulled off again anyways and stopped at the next set of traffic lights, looked down again and feck me but I was covered in yellow feathers now, I didn't know what was going on. I turned to ask the taxi driver what was the story with all the yellow feathers and got the shock of my life when I saw Big Bird staring back at me. I opened the door of the taxi and tore down the street like a rocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I've never taken anything. I've been offered weed, but I don't generally like the taste of smoke, so I always decline. Opiates are the only drugs that have ever interested me, but I think I'll wait until I'm either terminally ill or very old before trying the auld heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Go Tobban

Ecstasy(MDMA)
    Coke
    Mephedrone after the ban
    LSD
    Magic Mushrooms
    2-CB
    Weed/Hash

Had an amazing time on all of them but kept it in moderation. Festivals and the likes

I really think hallucinogenics can open your mind and make you a better person. They allow you view things from different perspectives and can let you know if you unintentionally hurt people, including yourself, even at a subconscious level.

Not for everyone though, to each their own

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Cocaine I think is a horrible drug that turns people in to nasty creatures full of their own importance.
    Just makes me hyper. Like sugar for adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Hash, LSD, acid, speed, coke and shrooms...the 80's/90's rocked!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

just petrol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

All the usuals..weed, speed, coke, MDMA, acid, mushrooms.

No bad experiences other than a couple of cases of the greenies while smoking hash. Haven't taken anything in years bar a line a couple of months ago and some weed on two occasions in last few months and a bender four tears ago. Too old for all that ****e now and have turned it down plenty of times.

Be interested to hear more from the poster who tried crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Cannabis - Tried in my teens. I'm not a smoker so not a huge appeal. Would probably not take it again unless I was back in Amsterdam.

Ecstacy - Think I was 18 when I first tried it. Loved it at first, then had a really bad comedown and haven't touch the stuff since; nor would I as the stuff sold here isn't safe.

Cocaine - Only took this twice but really enjoyed it both times. Great buzz off it but again like ecstacy it's dodgy and could be cut with all sorts of ****e.

Generally speaking I'm all for decriminalising drugs but I still think they should be discouraged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Collie D wrote: »
    All the usuals..weed, speed, coke, MDMA, acid, mushrooms.

No bad experiences other than a couple of cases of the greenies while smoking hash. Haven't taken anything in years bar a line a couple of months ago and some weed on two occasions in last few months and a bender four tears ago. Too old for all that ****e now and have turned it down plenty of times.

Be interested to hear more from the poster who tried crack.

It's not all its cracked up to be pardon the pun,the first initial rush is something else but after that your just chasing it and throwing more money at it.ive done it a few times and to be honest it's not the type of drug I'd be getting up the next day and going I need more of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

My drug is game, through game I learn how to reach the flow state which renders me highly appealing to attractive women.
    So are you going through withdrawal yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

All the great minds have dabbled.

and it's never too late to start. Can be very therapeutic. even the ol' heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Tried weed a few times. It just made me sleepy.

Have taken MDMA a few times and it was very pleasant indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Just makes me hyper. Like sugar for adults.
    Instant arsehole. Every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

lol
    ive not taken e or meth

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Specialun wrote: »
    just no real interest

But some interest all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I've taken most of the illegals and some illegally gotten prescription drugs also. Don't dabble anymore, apart from the odd joint, but at the time my favourite illegal drug would have been ecstasy.

Legally consumed, Pethadine and Morphine were quite the buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I went a talk given by a garda on heroin - couldnt understand a f**cking word he was saying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

MDMA
    Coke
    Weed

My experience with weed was dreadful. Hallucinated, thought I was going mad.. Not at all the mellow drug I hear about all the time. Never again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

What's with the "taken/smoked" thing? Surely "taken" would've sufficed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭HornyDevil

I don't use any of the stuff personally, but I've my suspicions about our dogs.

Advertisement