Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What illegal drugs have you taken/smoked

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Elliott S

Cheeba.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

None, because I'm not a stupid, attention seeking, try to be cool ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,450 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

EICVD wrote: »
    None, because I'm not a stupid, attention seeking, try to be cool ****!

You're actually missing out on some amazing life experiences but I'm sure you know best, you know, not having tried anything at all.

I remember being very excited about trying coke, and then trying it, sitting on the bed with my friend waiting for it to kick-in. Nothing. Tried again. Nothing. Again. Nothing. I rubbed a little on my gum, and it did numb it, so I still can't understand why it had no effect.

Has the opposite experience with pills, where the first time was magical, and it subsequently went downhill.

Never had an interest in weed. Used to smoke it in the hay-shed with one of my sisters during our cringeworthy Korn phase, but wouldn't be remotely interested in it anymore. Drugs don't interest me in general, anymore; I've never felt totally comfortable with eating potentially random chemicals with no label, child-like.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I remember being very excited about trying coke, and then trying it, sitting on the bed with my friend waiting for it to kick-in. Nothing. Tried again. Nothing. Again. Nothing. I rubbed a little on my gum, and it did numb it, so I still can't understand why it had no effect.

Sounds like you went all in on the baking soda and someone had a good laugh at your expense so! It's alright almost everyone's been hoodwinked once. Just be thankfull it wasn't ket.

• Advertisement
Advertisement