Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Whataboutye

Don't have a good feeling about today! Don't think it will be!

Aye well as long as it happens I'll be happy enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Padawan88

Aye well as long as it happens I'll be happy enough!

Likewise, tho would be nice to find out soon lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BILLYSAUCE

Maybe tomorrow?! We live in hope. On the plus side EVERYONE goes through this...the not knowing is the worst...but surely those of us waiting for the call will get one...eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭networksearch1

BILLYSAUCE wrote: »
    Maybe tomorrow?! We live in hope. On the plus side EVERYONE goes through this...the not knowing is the worst...but surely those of us waiting for the call will get one...eventually
    Yeah,tho the fact they have recruited every month to now,when it should finally be out turn,and they take a break is a pain !! Lol

• Advertisement

Yeah,tho the fact they have recruited every month to now,when it should finally be out turn,and they take a break is a pain !! Lol
    Very true, I just hope we don't have to wait for 5 weeks! Tho I think they are sending out PCA invites at the minute, could be why we havent gotten any calls yet?

Padawan88 wrote: »
    Very true, I just hope we don't have to wait for 5 weeks! Tho I think they are sending out PCA invites at the minute, could be why we havent gotten any calls yet?
    If they don't do this intake -may calls/June induction/early July start the next will be July calls/June induction/Aug start...by that time they may have some people through the medical if their pca is in June.could merge the two groups together possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Psni26

I really don't get this whole process at all, why put ones through now that are doing online learning and have PCA coming up if there's literally no chance of it going forward. We really are backwards here!

Psni26 wrote: »
    I really don't get this whole process at all, why put ones through now that are doing online learning and have PCA coming up if there's literally no chance of it going forward. We really are backwards here!
    Don't be too disheartened buddy, i think if they are spending the money putting people through those stages then there is a good chance in getting a call

Cheers! Perseverance has been key in this 2year process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Life_On_Mars

Don't want to fuel hope but have heard plans are afoot to exhaust this campaign for the first time, but the logistics may take some time to put in place. Keep the faith.

I'm keeping the faith lol

This process is nothing short of torture haha

Anyone heard anything today?

Anyone heard anything today?
    Nothing yet mate, unfortunately :(

Nothing yet :-(

Every time I see that someone has commented in this thread, I think that it is someone saying that the calls are going out! Still nothing though, the phone is glued to my hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 takemeaway

Anyone else on here appeal their medical? Any idea how long it is before they make a decision/respond?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭MikeOneJuliet

I've heard that intakes are expected in June and August (no idea about July or what campaign though)

I've heard that intakes are expected in June and August (no idea about July or what campaign though)
    June intake...the induction for this would be June but the actual start date would be start of july

• Advertisement

August intake induction. Is set for mid July if it goes ahead

So when could we be expecting calls to be going out for these dates then???

When I rang recruitment and asked the lady I spoke to wasn't overly confident of the next set of calls going out and it now Doesn't look like they are doing the June induction/July start...the calls should have went out last week and this for them,unless they get the late go ahead and hammer them this week as you would get 1 week plus notice.
    If the go ahead with the July induction/August start the calls would go out end of June.
    From the first calls to the induction week is normally a gap of 2 weeks and from there to start date would be 4.
    The intakes have followed that time frame pretty much from January and we are just unfortunate that when we thought our phones would ring,it turns out we may have a slightly longer wait than expected.
    I was give the actual dates but with this being a public forum I'm not prepared to post them for the obvious security reasons

No phonecalls then until end of next month?!?! WHY GOD WHYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well..as it looks like its gonna be end of next month before any further calls are received there aint much else to do than put it all to the back of the mind...again...and just get on with life.
    Before I do tho if you wanna make sure that they hold yer correct contact numbers (just in case) is there an email address I can send them to or tel number to call ????

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BigTasty

From what ive heard they'll email you if they cant get you by phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Life_On_Mars

With other moving pieces in place, I wouldn't be surprised at calls from Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Poid

Life on Mars , what makes you think that calls may go out Thursday , from previous posts you seem quite well informed.

Doesn't look like any calls today people, think all will be quiet for the next few weeks!

• Advertisement

Doesn't look like any calls today people, think all will be quiet for the next few weeks!

Advertisement