Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro12 Semi-Final 2: Connacht vs Glasgow, Galway 21 May 18.30. Live Sky, TG4, BBC Alba

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Well done Connacht. Now go on and finish the fairytale season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

Outstanding Connacht , fully deserved and not just today but for all season .

There wont be a cow milked .......

• Subscribers Posts: 41,292 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The build up to next week we'll be tasty !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Glasgow
    Edinburgh calling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,965 ✭✭✭connachta

Glasgow
    Thank you guys
    Couldn't watched the final quarter. Too tense

Glasgow
    Thank you guys
    Couldn't watch the final quarter. Too tense

• Registered Users Posts: 10,102 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Adeolokun is some player, agree with those saying he should be called up, if eligible. Some tough decisions for Joe, if he's going off of form. Fantastic defense from Connacht at the death.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Dan McFarland and Dan Parks
    Adeolokun is some player, agree with those saying he should be called up, if eligible. Some tough decisions for Joe, if he's going off of form. Fantastic defense from Connacht at the death.

He's been in Ireland since he was about 15, hasn't he? Can't see why he wouldn't be eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

my leinster mates won't like me - but for one game I will be screaming Connacht - share the Glory;)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

Ah You could be cited for his hit on Hogg so another prop down for connacht possibly.

Glasgow
    Adbrowne wrote: »
    Ah You could be cited for his hit on Hogg so another prop down for connacht possibly.

Likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Very emotional scenes. Everyone will be cheering Connacht on to win it now. The final will be a joyous occasion for me anyway, regardless of how it turns out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Glasgow
    Superb, thoroughly deserved. Beating Glasgow twice no mean feat. Bring on Leinster, Bundee can beat them on his own.

could be worse

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

could be worse

long range forecast is for rain ...... scrum fest. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,102 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Nakarawa is just a fantastic player, seemed like he was single handedly keeping Glasgow in the match for large portions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

That was mighty, just mighty. Pity the final is in Edinburgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Those last 15 mins were not good for the nerves. Brilliant result. Can't believe it. Next weekend should be a great occasion, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

Get the Fck in!!!!!!! Scenes at full time were incredible.

• Advertisement

Glasgow
    Those last 15 mins were not good for the nerves. Brilliant result. Can't believe it. Next weekend should be a great occasion, can't wait.
    That's why I left the screen
    Can you believe, we, bottom of the league in recent past, are in Pro12 final after beating the Champion twice??????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,956 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Glasgow
    marienbad wrote: »
    RTE sport were showing 21-11 , I was wondering why the fuss

Connaght got over for a try but on review by the TMO the ball was kicked to an offside player and the scoreboard had to revert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Nakarawa is just a fantastic player, seemed like he was single handedly keeping Glasgow in the match for large portions.

He is living proof that joe is correct - not every offload is a good idea

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Literally single handed most of the time. That chap could sign for the Lakers.

Was it just me or did AJ kick it out with a second left on the clock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Great game, great weather, great atmosphere - could actually feel the heat off the pyrotechnics in the enclosed area of the main stand! Crying shame the final is in Murrayfield and not the Aviva but c'est la vie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Very pissed, very happy!

Glasgow

That TV clock may not have been correct

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

Not on clock in stadium, there was a countdown from 5 in clan terrace and cooney only passed at 1

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Dan McFarland and Dan Parks
    You could hear the crowd on TV counting down. He kicked it out on their count. The onscreen clock was a second or so behind. Even the ref had to double check.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Sean Kinsella

Very possibly.

Thing is, it could have cost Connacht the match.

Advertisement