Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTA Premier League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭swoofer

dx I need a bit more info, FEC, and modulation. Nothing at the moment

ps got it, tried a few manually while waiting, its QPSK, and FEC 7/8

I get an ecm of .001!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,496 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

City v Palace

24.5w

10997 H 07200 8PSK-2/3

MOTD :)

Currently FTA but I would say it will go to biss before the game. Slight breakup every now and then but more than acceptable.

1.1 Dublin

No signal for me, 1.1 dish also. No signal on the other encrypted match feeds either. My system struggles on 24 West, although with perfect conditions today, NTA Nigeria is 13 dB, usually around 11 dB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

No signal for me, 1.1 dish also. No signal on the other encrypted match feeds either. My system struggles on 24 West, although with perfect conditions today, NTA Nigeria is 13 dB, usually around 11 dB.

Mate in Newry has nothing either, looks like I'm right on the edge of this.

No joy on the West Ham feed though for me on 24.5w.

swoofer wrote: »
    dx I need a bit more info, FEC, and modulation. Nothing at the moment

ps got it, tried a few manually while waiting, its QPSK, and FEC 7/8

I get an ecm of .001!!!

I think there were discussions about this before. My Dr HD receiver gets everything automatically. On the AzBox it is DVB-S2, 8PSK, 2/3, Pilot ON.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

City v Palace

24.5w

10997 H 07200 8PSK-2/3

Currently FTA but I would say it will go to biss before the game. Slight breakup every now and then but more than acceptable.

1.1 Dublin

FEC is 3/4 here in UK near Stoke on my Solo 2

• Advertisement

abarkie wrote: »
    FEC is 3/4 here in UK near Stoke on my Solo 2

No joy picking that up now here mate. C+ Poland it will have to be.

City v Palace

24.5w

10997 H 07200 8PSK-2/3

1.1 Dublin

Looks to be BISS now but is FTA on 10e on TV Zimbo :D

abarkie wrote: »
    Looks to be BISS now but is FTA on 10e on TV Zimbo :D

Actually not getting a signal now on 24.5w. Booming earlier

Actually not getting a signal now on 24.5w. Booming earlier

52% here for me. just black screen though, so back to 10e for me

A little snowy for them

Turkmenistan Sport 52 East just showed Chelsea Villa. Bournemouth Man City starting now. Liverpool Spurs at 5.30 and the two games tomorrow at Leicester and Man U.

Arsenal Watford TV Zimbo 10 East.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Turkmenistan Sport 52 East just showed Chelsea Villa. Bournemouth Man City starting now. Liverpool Spurs at 5.30 and the two games tomorrow at Leicester and Man U.

Arsenal Watford TV Zimbo 10 East.

52 east booming in.
    Brilliant

Turkmenistan will have three games today, starting now with West Ham Arsenal and two games tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Delta Lima

Sorry for being off topic, but Real Madrid V Wolfsburg, 2nd Leg is starting on
    Turkmen sport just now. This could be interesting....

Also on Varzish TV HD, Tajikistan on Yahsat-1 on 52.5 East. Very strong signal with me. Picture quality is the same as Turkmenistan. This channel was only on the East beam until today. It was often listed as showing Premier League games FTA on that beam, so it could be worth watching out for at the weekend.

11843 V which is the only transponder on the Europe beam.

http://www.flysat.com/yahsat1a.php

The Turkmen listings did not work out as forecast last weekend. Only two games on Saturday and none on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Also on Varzish TV HD, Tajikistan on Yahsat-1 on 52.5 East. Very strong signal with me. Picture quality is the same as Turkmenistan. This channel was only on the East beam until today. It was often listed as showing Premier League games FTA on that beam, so it could be worth watching out for at the weekend.

11843 V which is the only transponder on the Europe beam.

http://www.flysat.com/yahsat1a.php

The Turkmen listings did not work out as forecast last weekend. Only two games on Saturday and none on Sunday.

I get TS on 12304 no bother with over 90% quality. I get the TP 11843V the same strength but when I scan no channels....

All 12 channels scan for me.

I tried that scan too. TV Varzish was the only one to clear. I'm getting 72% SQ compared to 90% for Turkmen on my receiver.

Edit:- Just noticed it stating to break up at 69%. Not raining at the minute. Not getting "Life TV HD Spain" . Is it suppose to be clear?
    I've never noticed a channel break up before at such a high Signal Quality. My dish may need a little tweak.

I was getting No Audio Video message on the other channels for a while but then they opened. Yahsat is at 52.5 East, 14.3 dB with me. Turkmen is 52 East 14.7 dB. Both should be there on the one scan.

Yes, I've just noticed the other channels coming in very intermittently. I'm using a fixed dish so I'll try to peak 52.5 when I get the chance. If Varzish stays on this beam, that will be a good addition.:)

^^^
    I'm in Mayo, so dunno if it makes any odds for my channel scanning of that TP. My receiver can get both TPs with 90% quality fine. Just that there's no channels found on 11843V... only 12304. Sometimes the receiver does play up so might try and blow away the satellite/channel list and start over on that TP.

• Advertisement

Turkmenistan is not listed to show any games today or tomorrow on the usual sources. But they have Norwich Sunderland on now.

TV Zimbo 10 East is listed to show Man U Villa 3pm.

Varzish is listed to show Chelsea Man City 5.30.

^^^
    Factory reset and got Varzish ok.
    Go figure!

Stupid box....

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Turkmenistan is not listed to show any games today or tomorrow on the usual sources. But they have Norwich Sunderland on now.

TV Zimbo 10 East is listed to show Man U Villa 3pm.

Varzish is listed to show Chelsea Man City 5.30.

Zimbo didn't show a game yesterday.

Leicester West Ham is on Turkmenistan.

^^^
    Turkmenistan also ran (Sun at 6pm) delayed but full coverage of the Bournemouth vs Liverpool game (KO was 1.30pm)

Confused the hell outta me initially....

LJ's has listed Varzish on 52.5 E to show tonight's Stoke V Spurs game.

Anyone with a remote interest in the Premier League could do worse than to point a dish towards 52 E this weekend.

Although there is no guarantee, if the last few weeks are anything to go by, then every time slot could have a game on either Turkmen and / or Varzish sport channels. Not every instance of a recent game has been reported here lately.

Varzish is listed to show Sunday's Man United V Leicester City game at 2pm.

You need a very clear view to the East, as the elevation is very low in Ireland. It's less than 8 degrees for me. The dish ends up looking like it's pointing into the ground.

If you can get the radio commentary in English, then you are all set up.

Just don't blame me if you get into trouble with SWMBO . :)

The three games today should also be FTA on Diema Sport 39 East. SD only and commentary in Bulgarian. Strong signal.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036669999&postcount=2586

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭notmyusername

The three games today should also be FTA on Diema Sport 39 East. SD only and commentary in Bulgarian. Strong signal.

And that channel has just advertised tomorrow night's game too.

An hour away from game 1 and the channel is still free to air, hopefully it lasts the rest of the weekend.

(ridiculously I've had to edit my post to take out the link in the quote otherwise my message - without any url - is rejected!!!)

• Advertisement

Turkmen Sport are showing Norwich v Man Und. There's a huge countdown banner across the bottom of the picture. They must be really looking forward to some big event in Turkmenistan, in nearly 500 days time :)

Advertisement