Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FTA Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,472 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Some possible feeds this evening. Last page on this link.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=265788&page=31

The 24 West feed is 10 dB plenty of signal.

The 7 East feed is hovering around 8 dB so that is on the margin for me.

7 East now stronger 8.8 dB but gone encrypted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

23.5E 12658 V S/R 9750 DVB-S2

387111.jpg

Also Setanta feed on 7 East. FTA video, audio encrypted in BISS. 8dB weak signal.

11171 H 7120. Channel name is Ireland v Switzerland.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭amdaley28

STB. wrote: »

387111.jpg

Thanks for that.
    Excellent stuff.

STB. wrote: »

387111.jpg

On again now from Cork, Ireland v Belarus. 12 dB signal with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Please post any English feeds for the Euros here.......I cannot get any of the usual FTA channels where I am.

I've got them in many FTA languages, but not English as of yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭swoofer

hi can you not pick up 27.5west?

Yes, but not the channels you are talking about. I'm too far east.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭swoofer

thats a pity, would have been very handy. its on espn 15west but biss needed, do you use livesat to check sats? rte player has it but may be geo etc

I get 15 west no problems. It's something to fall back on.

• Advertisement

I check everything. But no FTA English feeds. I've filmon app on my tv, so have that to. But an hd English feed would be most welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭bored_stupid

@snaps sure you know about this website liveonsat if so scroll by me post anybody with motorised dish the ones in red are fta bit hit and miss but might help .

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

First time users to this site top left hand corner Daily tv chose the day hopefully you will find something there .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

snaps wrote: »
    I check everything. But no FTA English feeds. I've filmon app on my tv, so have that to. But an hd English feed would be most welcome.

Do you own a Roku or a Nowtv box?

You will get the "hd" versions of filmon with this channel on roku:

https://my.roku.com/add/arteseafon

or sideload the zip file on top of this blog to now tv:

http://blog.artesea.co.uk/2016/01/tvplayer-on-roku-or-now-tv.html#comment-3802

The quality is not full hd but is very good.

Yes I'm well aware of liveonsat and satelliteweb feeds page.

I use kodi. Not nowtv or roku. I'm getting by ok so far, but an hd English feed for the living room tv would be great!

BBC feed in English for Albania Switzerland on 3 West, channel name RV. Not strong with me 7 dB but no breakup.

11693 V 4800.

Hellas Sat test on 12590 V 1000 is a lot stronger 14 dB if anyone wants to see if they can get 3 West.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

I use kodi. Not nowtv or roku. I'm getting by ok so far, but an hd English feed for the living room tv would be great!

Getflix and tvplayer.com would also do the trick.

3 west......don't think I even have that on my satellite.xml file. I'll take a look soon.

What's that about Hellas sat?

Nothing listed on satelliweb feed site for these!

Are these your finds dxhound?

3 west......don't think I even have that on my satellite.xml file. I'll take a look soon.

What's that about Hellas sat?

Nothing listed on satelliweb feed site for these!

Are these your finds dxhound?

Hellas Sat is just a channel name. Not much on 3 West except feeds. I just changed 1 West to position 3 West temporarily instead of creating a new satellite position.

http://www.flysat.com/abs3a.php

The feed was posted on a thread on Sat Universe, but that site is offline more often that not this last few weeks.

http://www.sat-universe.com/index.php

This one on 24 West is channel name ITV Euros. Showing regular ITV programme now. Fairly strong 9 dB

Intelsat 905 (24.5°W)

Frequency: 11141 - Pol: H - SR: 7500 - FEC: NC

Category: Sport - Football

Transmitted in: MPEG-4

Comments: UEFA EURO France 2016 @20:00 Euro 2016 hd420

• Advertisement

24west a good find, thanks. 10db here in South East Poland. Will try 3 west next.

The feed was posted on a thread on Sat Universe, but that site is offline more often that not this last few weeks.

They been moving to a new host server it seems they have more data then expected .

There twitter feed has info needed .

Sat universe backup again 18.52 well for now .

I can't believe these euros aren't on terrestrial Polish tv!

I can't believe these euros aren't on terrestrial Polish tv!

Polish friends over here in dublin say iptvplayer for E2 has alot of polish content can say anymore .

I,ve ask about the other platform whats best for polish content waiting for feedback from them .

Sorry to go off topic .

The BBC feed on 3 West stayed on for the Wales game and is staying on for the England game. Guy Mowbray set up an intro for the full game re-run on BBC 2 (NI) at 11.55pm.

ITV feed continues on 24 West.

I'll have a look at this 3w feed today. I've got a very strong 4west position here. I'll try to update my satellite.xml file to include 3w.

BBC feed in English for Albania Switzerland on 3 West, channel name RV. Not strong with me 7 dB but no breakup.

11693 V 4800.

Hellas Sat test on 12590 V 1000 is a lot stronger 14 dB if anyone wants to see if they can get 3 West.

Had a play around this morning, added 3w to my satellite.xml I'm getting that hellas testcard, but its making my stb crash. flysat has it listed as FEC 1/2, my stb is putting it in at 3/4! When the card is showing, there is no BER and about 12db signal, but its pixelating like crazy, then it crashes. I usually can get as low as 6.5db before break up.

I'll manually add channel with FEC 1/2 later, currently the kids are running riot in the living room and its driving me cracked.

The BBC feed is still on with a test card, 8 dB. Hellas Sat is off now.

Another test card Tandberg Service is on 12571 V 3300, 7 dB.

Strange nothing on the BBC feed, but Hellas sat is there.

Flysat has it on the Europe beam, but I seem to be in the strongest footprint. I'm dubious if your only getting 7db it's on Europe beam.

• Advertisement

Hellas is back on 14.2 dB. Tandberg is 9.2 dB with some Greek programmes. BBC is between 8 and 8.5 dB.

Some discussion here over the last few months about feeds on 3 West.

https://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/abs-3a-3-0%C2%B0w-feeds.166782/

Advertisement