Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    Yeah, I was...until ye kicked me from both the playlist and the bloody party!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bad taste I blame a certain BMW loving fillet steak eating mountain man for that childish stunt shud have never been kicked Phobos it's an outrage #prayforphobos #justiceforTacoman2k16

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Apparently so. Will be on tomorrow if you want a hand trying to get it.

Yeah, that'd be savage if you would Stu. Might be evening time before I'm on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Yeah, that'd be savage if you would Stu. Might be evening time before I'm on though.

No problem frankie. I will be on a good bit today and this evening. If I'm not online later when u are then drop me a psn message and I will see it on my phone and jump on if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I'd be up for some dupping or whatever it's called if someone could explain it to me in words of one syllable :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I'd be up for some dupping or whatever it's called if someone could explain it to me in words of one syllable :/

One word= louis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    One word= louis

Two syllables, please elaborate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Best ya can do is join one of the sessions when the lads are duping if ya have a headset that s a bonus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Found a glitch for getting the dunce hat... just blow up a heap of personal vehicles.... :pac:

yofI1He.jpg

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Found a glitch for getting the dunce hat... just blow up a heap of personal vehicles.... :pac:

yofI1He.jpg

Did u get bad sports or is it a Louis job :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Farty88 wrote: »
    Did u get bad sports or is it a Louis job :)

Bad sport but still in a normal session :D

EDIT: Looks like I'm back to clean player again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Hello Louis my old friend!PS_Messages_20160328_010645_zps81spkgiu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

"...and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky cops"

New glitch to keep the cops off you in public session.

1. Go to an online public session
    2. Wait for an online event with no cops (for example: Sniper Kills, Melee Kills, Headshot Kills, Drive by Killing)
    3. Participate in the event
    4. When the remaining time for the event is less or equal than 2 minutes, call Lester and ask for the 'Cops Turn Blind Eye' service (5000 $).
    5. From this moment on you will have no wanted level even after the lester service has expired.

It can stick until the next online event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

El Glitcherino is back!
    I havent tried this myself but if anyone wants to give it a go, here is the link to it on Reddit and below are the actual steps for anyone who might not have access to Reddit:
    Video Tut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlFpQtL6gnM

Your top garage on your mechanics list full of elegys

A friend

Fill all your other garages with Elegys

Start in the TOP Garage in your mechanics list.

1.Go into your TOP GARAGE and drive out the Elegy that is in spot 1

2.Set car access to passengers only

3.Have your friend sit in this car. He should not move it.

4.You go find any street car and take it to LSC

5.Put a tracker on the street car. When you do this, your friend will get kicked out of elegy and elegy will disappear.

6.Pull up your mechanics list and look at spot 1 in your top garage. The Name of the car you took into LSC should be there. IF not, it didn’t work. If any other car is in that spot, restart your game and start over from step 1

7.IF the car you drove into LSC is listed in spot 1, go ahead and drive that car into the top garage

8.You should drive straight in. If you get an alert that your garage is full, it didn’t work. Start over

9.After driving into garage, open up your phone and buy an Elegy. Put it in spot 1 so you over write the car you used in LSC

10.As soon as your order the elegy, run into the blue garage management circle and move the Elegy from Spot 6 into spot 1. Get in this Elegy and drive it out.

11.Have your friend sit in this Elegy, he should not move.

12.You need to go find a car that can go into Benny;s (Sultan is best)

13.While your friend is sitting in Elegy, you take Sultan into Bnnys and upgrade it fully.

14.When you out the upgrade on it, your friend will get kicked out of Elegy.

15.After fully upgrading Sultan, exit Bennys and immediately call mechanic.

16.Check spot 1 in top garage. Is should say Elegy. If it does, it worked. If not, reset game and start again.

17.If it worked, you are now ready to dupe.

18.Drive the Sultan into the top garage.

19.You will get an alert that a car must be transferred. This is good.

20.Accept the Alert and swap the Sultan with the car in SPOT 2! Do not touch the elegys in spot 1 or 6 AT ALL. YOU WILL REPLACE THESE AFTER ALL OTHER ELEGYS ARE DONE

21.Run out of your garage and pull up interaction menu. Select request personal vehicle. A sultan will be delivered to you. Drive it into garage and replace the elegy in spot 4.

22.Keep doing this until you have 8 sultans. DON’T MESS WITH THE CARS IN SPOT 1 and SPOT 6

23.Now you can go to your next garage that is full of Elegys. DO NOT DRIVE ANY PV TO GET THERE. THIS WILL STOP THE GLITCH.

24.Once at your next garage call for your PV through interaction menu and continue from step 18

No go back to the first garage and call for you PV just like you have been doing. Drive the sultan in and over write the elegy that is in spot 1. Walk out of the garage and WALK BACK IN. when you do you will notice that the elegy in spot 6 changed to a Sultan also. These two cars are linked clones. When you quit the session and start a new one they will be unlinked. Boom, Now you can dupe all 10 in your first garage.
    1.To exit the glitch, have a friend in the same session. You go to creator. Have your friend invite you back. Accept invite.

Cool new glitch on sevensins might be around a while but it's for anyone who wants the cop outfits and binman outfits so simple to do aswell

1. Start the Job where the Outfit is in it! (In my Video i used Prison Break Heist for the Handcuffs)
    2. Open Interaktions Menü go to -> Inventar -> Accessoires and then scroll down to the Motorbike Helmet and switch it three times with X on PS4 and i think A on Xbox One. Then go down to Fly Helmet and do the same there!

Interaction menu>inventory>accessories
    Auto-show bike helmet, hit A three times
    Auto-show aircraft helmet, hit three times
    Close interaction menu
    Open phone
    Quit mission through phone.

3. Close your Interaktions Menü and Quit the Job with your Phone!
    4. Now in Freemode you have the Outfit from the Job!
    5. Save it!

Extra health glitch.
    Haven't tried it yet.

Before the glitch 1 stickybomb to die.
    1. put on a heavy vest
    2. start up slasher 3
    3. invite people (make sure it shows you invited them)
    4. leave the lobby and do the same again, when you spawn in the session second time kill yourself.
    5. now you have extra health, two bombs to kill you and hell of bullets to bring you down

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

New dupe out for 1.34 ps4 / Xbox one

Very easy to do but only can only use upgraded street cars

Approx 200,000 per car to be made

48 min selling limit applies

Rgb.ie wrote:
    48 min selling limit applies

There's a bypass for the 48 minute wait but requires 2 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Any ye boys modding on a PS3?

Want to $$$$ before I move to next gen. ;)

Head on over to Se7en Sins, they have a section there for modders that will give you some easy money, there is another forum I was on that had tons of modders, you just left your Gamertag and they would invite you to a private session or public where they would drop cash on you, if I find the site I'll send you the link

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Head on over to Se7en Sins, they have a section there for modders that will give you some easy money, there is another forum I was on that had tons of modders, you just left your Gamertag and they would invite you to a private session or public where they would drop cash on you, if I find the site I'll send you the link

Ahem so yeah that worked. ;)

Now to transfer. Anyone here on XB1? :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, add me, MaxMartello

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Has anyone got any tricks up their sleeves for some quick RP or cash please?
    I'm back playing online and there's been some amount of expensive toys added since I last played it.
    Thanks lads.

Think this dup glitch is still working. Haven't tried myself as I'm extremely wealthy but give it a go, you might get lucky.

https://youtu.be/Ii1w0DMKmho

Blackgator wrote: »
    Think this dup glitch is still working. Haven't tried myself as I'm extremely wealthy but give it a go, you might get lucky.

Gator and his missus....

397885.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Yeah, I heard none of the glitches work anymore because Gator has ALL the GTA monies. We have to wait til he spends a couple of billion & puts some cash back into circulation! :D

Bring back the old Criminal minds RP glitch, that was handy.

You'll never beat smashing head-first into a rock and making 250k every 3/4 mins (if done correctly).

You'll never beat smashing head-first into a rock and making 250k every 3/4 mins (if done correctly).

Yep, I was in on that too with a few of the lads from here, good times.

New(ish) glitch. Instructions sound complicated but watch the video and it looks straight forward enough. Don't have GTA at the minute but should be back on in a few days if anyone needs a hand with it

Se7inSins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Bike dupe glitsch, doesn't bypass the 45 min wait, but each dupe sells for ~$200k

(Robbed from Reddit)

You need to have access to a motorcycle club with tuning garage for this to work And your garage must be full. I use rebels but elegy's may work

Buy the Rat Bike for 48k other bikes below 50k may be used but the Rat Bike has the best profit margin

Upgrade the bike to full price. Mine sold for about 270k when fully upgraded the copies will sell for 210k

Drive to someone elses motorcycle club

Change the color of anything on the bike or upgrade anything

Exit the club without getting off the bike

Drive to your home garage that must be full of vehicles

Replace any vehicle in the garage and the original bike will return to wherever it was before

You may now sell the bike for 200k but it acts as if it's a random car off the street car I recommend filling all of your garages and selling slowly.

Advertisement