Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny Daily Mission - Black Spindle

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I wouldn't mind trying for the First Curse. The 7 headshot spree in PvP has put me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Have had the chaperone quest on the last step since SRL in January - not even bothered to ask anyone to run the strike with me!

I was the same, on the last step for months, did it about a week ago. Glad to get it done and take up more vault space with the Chaperone. The strike does have matchmaking though, you don't even need to be the guardian getting the killing shotty blow, just being there is enough.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind trying for the First Curse. The 7 headshot spree in PvP has put me off.

Gimli, the 7 Precission headshots are in PvE and not PVP :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Gimli, the 7 Precission headshots are in PvE and not PVP :)

Ah jaysus!
    You do have to get seven precision kills in PvP in a game, just not in the one life. I thought it had to be a spree in the crucible. That should be doable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Ah jaysus!
    You do have to get seven precision kills in PvP in a game, just not in the one life. I thought it had to be a spree in the crucible. That should be doable.

Yeah dude me and you go into a free for all and we can get your 7 spree :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,279 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Yeah dude me and you go into a free for all and we can get your 7 spree :P

Was in a group doing that last week - 6 of us (two teams of three) match made into classic rumble. The headshot one for FC, a couple of swords and some other bounties were cheesed through that morning!

Was in a group doing that last week - 6 of us (two teams of three) match made into classic rumble. The headshot one for FC, a couple of swords and some other bounties were cheesed through that morning!

I think I was in that group if i remember rightly :P

Advertisement