Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

His Royal Xurness - D2 Edition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

How in the blue hell do you have that many hadium flakes?

What can I say, I like the dreadnought :D , every time I'd land I do a run around the spawn area hitting about 4/5 chests each time.

You mad bastard.
    I am still two short of fully upgrading my lone ToM.

You mad bastard.
    I am still two short of fully upgrading my lone ToM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

syboit wrote: »
    What can I say, I like the dreadnought :D , every time I'd land I do a run around the spawn area hitting about 4/5 chests each time.

In the same boat myself. There's something refreshing about stretching the legs and going on a chest run.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

CDBWhoop wrote: »

If you are on Android, check out Ishtar Commander. A few clicks and you can change your load out in a matter of seconds. Faster than the matchmaking.

That app changed my destiny life. It's superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Can you get PoE exotics from the legacy engrams Xur sells? I have yet to get the Queensbreaker bow and he's selling legacy special engrams this weekend.

FWIW he is also selling the following:
    Immolation Fists
    Radiant Dance Machines
    THE STAG
    SUROS Regime

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Don't think so - think you can only get it from running PoE.

For what it's worth, I need some Strange Coins and have been threatening to run PoE for the last 2 weeks. So give me a shout if you want to run through it.

For what it's worth, I need some Strange Coins and have been threatening to run PoE for the last 2 weeks. So give me a shout if you want to run through it.

I'm in the other boat - have over 400 coins and trying to avoid running PoE :D
    Although I do want to get my Titan to level 3 with Variks for the shaders & ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

nevelator wrote: »
    Can you get PoE exotics from the legacy engrams Xur sells? I have yet to get the Queensbreaker bow and he's selling legacy special engrams this weekend.

Immolation Fists
    Radiant Dance Machines
    THE STAG
    SUROS Regime

I'm in the other boat - have over 400 coins and trying to avoid running PoE :D
    Although I do want to get my Titan to level 3 with Variks for the shaders & ships.

Legacy engrams will NOT give POE exotics.

I've to run this weeks POE 32 for the Qodron Grimoire, and a few more to get to Variks to level 2 for the ships. I'll be around tonight hopefully to run if you's are interested

I've to run this weeks POE 32 for the Qodron Grimoire, and a few more to get to Variks to level 2 for the ships. I'll be around tonight hopefully to run if you's are interested

Yeah, I'd be on for that.

• Advertisement

I'll dust off he Gjallarhorn so!

Yeah, I'd be on for that.

Year 2 Truth

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Immolation Fists
    Radiant Dance Machines
    THE STAG
    SUROS Regime

The Stag is so "Meh" I actually had to remind myself of what it's actual perk is :D

Not denying this, but do you have a source? Seen a lot of reddit comments about it but nothing concrete
    Year 2 Truth

Actually G-Horn would still be doing more damage since you're over levelled by such a degree that the incremental overall light level difference of being say 310 instead of 295 would not offset the overall better damage of the G-horn.

Maths Yo!

Cormac... wrote: »
    Not denying this, but do you have a source? Seen a lot of reddit comments about it but nothing concrete

It appears I was mistaken. The legacy engrams CAN drop PoE exotics. Only Nechro and Vex are excluded.
    Cormac... wrote: »
    Actually G-Horn would still be doing more damage since you're over levelled by such a degree that the incremental overall light level difference of being say 310 instead of 295 would not offset the overall better damage of the G-horn.

Maths Yo!

1529.gif

Immolation Fists
    Radiant Dance Machines
    THE STAG
    SUROS Regime

I got a dregs promise from the legacy engram this morning, I think that was a POE exotic. 31 Strange coins is a tad on the high side though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Xur 12th-14th Feb (To the right as you enter the hanger)

Peregrine Greaves
    Celestial Nighthawk
    Obsidian Mind
    Gauntlet engram
    Legacy Helmet engram

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

might be worth stoking up on a few gauntlet engrams in prep for the spring update - with 3 exotic gauntlets from TTK still to be released - could hit in spring.

might be worth stoking up on a few gauntlet engrams in prep for the spring update - with 3 exotic gauntlets from TTK still to be released - could hit in spring.

I thought the engrams were set only to the current loot tables at the time of dropping. So if you keep them you'll still only get exotics available right now.

syboit wrote: »
    I thought the engrams were set only to the current loot tables at the time of dropping. So if you keep them you'll still only get exotics available right now.

people on Reddit say they got TwighLight Garrison out of a stock pile of engrams the day it was released.

I THINK they are restricted to the exotics of the game version they come from - so an exotic engram now can only ever return a TTK exotic - but it is likely the spring update will still be a TTK game; not a new game version.

The Taikonaut Titan Helmet 35 Intellect // 34 Discipline 13 SC
    Skyburners Annex Hunter Helmet 66 Intellect 13 SC
    Claws of Ahamkara Warlock Gauntlets 32 Discipline // 31 Strength 13 SC
    Exotic Engram Helmet Engram 19 SC
    Legacy Engram Gauntlet Engram 29 SC

• Advertisement

Ruin Wings. int 23, dis 28.
    Mask of the Third Man. int 31, dis 30.
    Light Beyond Nemesis. int 60
    Truth.
    Legacy Engram.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Ruin Wings. int 23, dis 28.
    Mask of the Third Man. int 31, dis 30.
    Light Beyond Nemesis. int 60
    Truth.
    Legacy Engram.

Is it not bang on 10am? :/

Titans, get them Ruin Wings if you don't already. Raid + Heavy =
    1338.gif

Fieldog wrote: »

when the reset is at 10, yes. reset is at 9 at the moment because of the difference is DST.

Fieldog wrote: »
    Just checked the Destiny app on my phone and noticed it had updated.
    when the reset is at 10, yes. reset is at 9 at the moment because of the difference is DST.

Whats a DST?

Titans, get them Ruin Wings if you don't already. Raid + Heavy =

They're the only bleeding thing that'll drop for me with 3oC.

Just checked the Destiny app on my phone and noticed it had updated.

Whats a DST?

daylight savings.

Forgot to say, stock up on 3oC if you're playing Iron Banner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Forgot to say, stock up on 3oC if you're playing Iron Banner!

Is it worth it using 3oC's in IB?

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is it worth it using 3oC's in IB?

Yes, as long as there's 10 mins between popping them

Advertisement