Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Energy Zero Ultra...HELP

Options
  • 23-05-2015 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that stocks this stuff? theres 4 flavors (White, Red, Blue and the new Sunrise) that you cannot find in any shops around North Dublin and a multipack to buy online costs about 60 euro.

Even any Irish suppliers that you can buy in bulk from?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Pretty sure they're US only and not sold in europe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

I'm a bit of a fan myself. Just had a look at their site and it doesn't look like the Zero Ultra is being sold in Ireland or the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Seen this pop up a bit lately with people in Ireland having it. Anyone know we're you can get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,733 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Seen this pop up a bit lately with people in Ireland having it. Anyone know we're you can get it?

Is that stuff not the purest form of sh1te in a can that you can get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Sorry for bumping. You can get red and sunrise in Tom stanleys in Blanchardstown. Got some this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭BrianHenryIE

I got the white one in EuroSpar on Hanover Street/Windmill Lane last week but there was none there today. Someone on Reddit says it's available in Londis on the corner of Westmoreland Street and Aston Quay.

Also available in Spar on the Tonlegee Road in coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Sorry for bumping. You can get red and sunrise in Tom stanleys in Blanchardstown. Got some this morning

All sold out there. Anywhere else??

CWF wrote: »
    All sold out there. Anywhere else??

Both newsagents in Northside Shopping Centre had a few cans left this morning when I was there.

Both newsagents in Northside Shopping Centre had a few cans left this morning when I was there.

Brilliant thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Topaz garages have the zero carb monster in black can w/ blue m

Hanley wrote: »
    Topaz garages have the zero carb monster in black can w/ blue m

Everywhere has that one. These ones are other sugar free ones that until recently could only be got in the USA :)

They seem to be stocked up again all over the country.

Yeah, most newsagents I've been into have them now. the white one is fairly nice for a sugar free drink, though I don't often drink anything fizzy so probably have no taste. :o

Advertisement