Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best revenge you got on someone who did something bad to you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

I have to disagree with all the people saying revenge is wrong etc... I firmly believe if someone goes out of their way to wrong you then you have every right to wrong them? are you meant to just accept it and move on? it just seems so defeatist to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Tom_Barry wrote: »
    I have to disagree with all the people saying revenge is wrong etc... I firmly believe if someone goes out of their way to wrong you then you have every right to wrong them? are you meant to just accept it and move on? it just seems so defeatist to me!

Heh, you're going to get a lot of people thinking the movie Frozen is real life and singing "Let it go, let it go" at you. To me, that's often the same as "shut up and take it".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Less fun, too!

Speedwell wrote: »
    Heh, you're going to get a lot of people thinking the movie Frozen is real life and singing "Let it go, let it go" at you. To me, that's often the same as "shut up and take it".

Haha it is basically the same.. I hate all this be the bigger person bull****:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Revenge is sweet I tell you, sweet, SWEET.

• Advertisement

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Revenge is sweet I tell you, sweet, SWEET.

Woooo!! Revenge!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Revenge...a dish best served cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Mesrine65 wrote: »

Ah the old Klingon proverb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Not sure if this counts cos it was sort of accidental revenge but here goes...

My ex broke up with me (via text) and being the emotional mess I was back then, a few months later we were sex buddies. One night, after a party in his house where I stayed over, I got up during the night to go to the bathroom. On my way back in the dark, still half drunk, I kicked over a half full beer can, I hurriedly picked it up and placed it on the nearest surface, which just so happened to be the brand new CPU he had just built himself and spent a LOT of money on. What I didn't realise until I got into bed and heard the splooshing noise is that had accidentally put it on the CPU upside down and the beer was pouring into the vents. I started to get up to grab it... then thought "fúck you AND your computer" and fell asleep. Kind of forgot about it til he was complaining the next day about his ruined computer. I never owned up to it (and hopefully he doesn't read boards), and feel mad guilty now that we're actually friends but at the time I was like HA

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm not really a vengeful person, but then maybe that's just because nobody has ever f*cked me over badly enough that I'd be driven to it.

That must be people are too afraid to f*ck me over, because they respect my towering intellect and fear the devilish ingenuity of the revenge that that they could surely expect to follow.

Uh huh. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 126 ✭✭Whyohwhy?

Point being?? Sordid revenge sex does it me,her aesthetics don't make a difference ,extra brownie points(no pun intended) if it's his barely legal sister and you insert it into the tradesmans entrance.

And send him the video with a big ****-eating grin and two thumbs up... Followed by the cum face grimace, now that's good revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It's the whole Christian thing of turning the other cheek.

It's very hard to do that obviously. One of the most astonishing examples I ever witnessed of this was just last year when the families of the Carolina church shooting victims publicly forgave the murderer at his hearing and asked him to repent so that he could save his own soul.

How many people could do that so soon after the incident? If it was my loved one I'd want to beat him to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

In my first IT job many years ago we had a guy who was a bit of a chancer. OK on technical knowledge but with a dodgy attitude. He got a new job elsewhere and the first day after he left, we (the IT manager and I) needed some information that we reckoned must be on his PC. Just to make things easier, I logged in with his account, and saw that his Hotmail came up automatically, a couple of the subject headers got my attention so I had a look and discovered:

1. A time-related issue that he knew was going to crop up but hadn't told anyone about just out of badness.
    2. He had set up remote access to the Internet via our network for a whole bunch of friends and relatives.
    3. E-mails from the girl he was cheating on his girlfriend with.
    4. He expected to get contract work from our company even after leaving and figured it would be easy money.

The end result was the IT manager fixed the time-bomb issue, I disabled the free Internet access and then had a little chat with HR about what we discovered. Needless to say, he never set foot in the building again.

Thinking back, I suppose I should have made it 4/4 by forwarding one of the other woman's e-mails to his current girlfriend. It would have come from his hotmail account after all. I don't know why I didn't think of it at the time.

Ah the old Klingon proverb
    Sicilian actually ;)

storker wrote: »
    In my first IT job many years ago we had a guy who was a bit of a chancer. OK on technical knowledge but with a dodgy attitude. He got a new job elsewhere and the first day after he left, we (the IT manager and I) needed some information that we reckoned must be on his PC. Just to make things easier, I logged in with his account, and saw that his Hotmail came up automatically, a couple of the subject headers got my attention so I had a look and discovered:

1. A time-related issue that he knew was going to crop up but hadn't told anyone about just out of badness.
    2. He had set up remote access to the Internet via our network for a whole bunch of friends and relatives.
    3. E-mails from the girl he was cheating on his girlfriend with.
    4. He expected to get contract work from our company even after leaving and figured it would be easy money.

The end result was the IT manager fixed the time-bomb issue, I disabled the free Internet access and then had a little chat with HR about what we discovered. Needless to say, he never set foot in the building again.

Thinking back, I suppose I should have made it 4/4 by forwarding one of the other woman's e-mails to his current girlfriend. It would have come from his hotmail account after all. I don't know why I didn't think of it at the time.

Not really revenge to be honest with you, you just copped on that he'd been riding the life out of you without you knowing it. Sending on the emails would have been good revenge. That and something to do with piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

Sorry but some of these are ridiculous! Going to the bother of lacing food with laxatives - that's really bad. What if they had a medical condition and you made them really sick?

Sorry but some of these are ridiculous! Going to the bother of lacing food with laxatives - that's really bad. What if they had a medical condition and you made them really sick?

Well then it would be even more satisfactory. Prick shouldn't have used my pen without asking first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

During my college years I worked as a chef, and one of the pot washers was a bit of a snitch (reporting us for drinking cokes from the dry storage etc) so myself and the other chef put some revenge tactics on him..

Put some fish heads into his sink, threw a load of fairy washing up liquid into his industrial washer, with lots green dye, changed his ice cold pint of coke with an ice cold pint of malt vinegar .. fairly tame but he jumped a mile when he seen the fish head bob out of the murky dish water, took about 30 minutes to wash away the green bubbles from his wash area and ended up puking his ring in front of the hotel while he was outside on his smoke break, drinking his ice cold malt vinegar...it was all priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

This one is not me but still I think it needs to be shared here, say I heard it from a friend of a friend,,,,,,,,,,

So first year in a popular Irish third level institute and two lads are sharing a room and experiencing life away from home for the first time. A bond develops and the lads become friends. In fact the whole group in the house gets on well and the go out regularly together.

Then one January night one of the lads little sister comes up for a night out. While enjoying herself in the night club a host of hooded young men come up to her and start trying to lift her skirt, said older brother intervenes with his fist and the hooded young chaps tell him he is in for it outside as the bouncers are dragging them apart.

Forward on a few hours and the club is over, older brother who from now on we will call Tom meets a lovely lady and leaves the club while his sister and her friends go about their own business.

Dom and the nice girl are walking down the street and out of no where a shiny object comes into Toms foresight and Tom is on the ground getting kicked and hit, altogether getting a good hiding.

Dom looks to his left and see's from his pavement view his housemate eating chips across the road, housemate turns his back and walks away while eating chips.

Dom arrives home after a little time in hospital and house mate asks him what ever happened to you, Tom said little. So room mate does his usual routine and has a good drink of water out of the five liter bottle of water and Tom arrives at his revenge.

For the rest of the year when ever that lad was gone from the room Tom went to his press, took out the bottle of water stuck his dick in it and shook the bottle of water around, nicely screw the cap and left it back in the press.

Neither the water or the fight was ever mentioned again............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭redbel05

Usually i'm a forget it for a quiet life kindof person, but...

Flatmate at college would come home (sonetimes 3-4 nights a week) after 2 at night to continue the party in our living room- very loudly and messily. After repeatedly asking her to stop the nonsense, I decided I'd had enough.
    So waited one night till they had gone and put the snib on the door. At about 2 o clock, I could hear her at the door fumbling with keys. Drunkenly saying "I'm sure its this key ". Gradually more and more flustered until she decided to roar down the phone to the landlord " that bitch of a flatmate has changed the locks!!!" Landlord came about half an hour later (he lived a couple doors down). At which point I had sneakily put the snib back off, and crept back to bed. To say that he was not pleased with her would be an understatement. Especially as she had gotten thick with the the door and kicked a dent into it. She never did find out that it was me that put the snib on, and when asked by landlord if I hadn't heard the banging, I replied "earplugs...you couldn't sleep without them here most nights". Think the landlord had a chat with her later but she kept parties to one night a week max. thereafter and cleaned up her own messes after parties.

Don't do revenge, I'm all about the smiting :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

redbel05 wrote: »
    Usually i'm a forget it for a quiet life kindof person, but...

Flatmate at college would come home (sonetimes 3-4 nights a week) after 2 at night to continue the party in our living room- very loudly and messily. After repeatedly asking her to stop the nonsense, I decided I'd had enough.
    So waited one night till they had gone and put the snib on the door. At about 2 o clock, I could hear her at the door fumbling with keys. Drunkenly saying "I'm sure its this key ". Gradually more and more flustered until she decided to roar down the phone to the landlord " that bitch of a flatmate has changed the locks!!!" Landlord came about half an hour later (he lived a couple doors down). At which point I had sneakily put the snib back off, and crept back to bed. To say that he was not pleased with her would be an understatement. Especially as she had gotten thick with the the door and kicked a dent into it. She never did find out that it was me that put the snib on, and when asked by landlord if I hadn't heard the banging, I replied "earplugs...you couldn't sleep without them here most nights". Think the landlord had a chat with her later but she kept parties to one night a week max. thereafter and cleaned up her own messes after parties.

...snib?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Usernemises

Used to live with a right head melter. He was constantly on the couch farting and burping and eating with his mouth open, finish all someone elses milk etc etc. A right pain to live with. He also had a semi bald head which he maintained with his clippers which was kept in the shared bathroom. I would use his clippers to trim the pubes then be all happy in myself when he would go upstairs to shave his head. It's the little things. I hated that guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Mesrine65 wrote: »

Salad? :(

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭skibum

A neighbour who's wife was seeing another man told her husband that she was leaving him for this other man. The man arranged to pick her up at the end of the road one evening and the two of them would elope. Anyway she packed her bags headed off down to the end of the road and waited and waited and waited, he never turned up :D The silly woman had to head back up home again with her baggage and face her husband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Neyite wrote: »
    Heard this from a little granny at my hobby group:

Years ago - back in the early 90's, her son went off to college in Limerick. There was a spate of thefts of Levi's/ Wranglers and any kind of branded clothing from washing lines of the student houses. One night, a pair of her son's 501's got robbed, along with jeans belonging to his house mates.

Off he goes home to the sticks for the weekend and on his return, brought back some electric fencing wire, and wired it up to the house electrics so it was live, just like the auld lad had shown him years ago. They then hung a few decoy bits of washing out on the line, switched on the power and waited. The shrieks and yelps later that night from two female scum bags in their back garden was music to their ears.

I love this! Sweet revenge, for sure. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Sam Kade wrote: »
    A neighbour who's wife was seeing another man told her husband that she was leaving him for this other man. The man arranged to pick her up at the end of the road one evening and the two of them would elope. Anyway she packed her bags headed off down to the end of the road and waited and waited and waited, he never turned up :D The silly woman had to head back up home again with her baggage and face her husband.

I hope the husband put the snib on the door.

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »
    I hope the husband put the snib on the door.

He didn't, the fool took her back.

Advertisement