Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

vintagevrs wrote: »
    Interesting screw placement on the reg

Childish screw placement. The car impresses enough without that kind of nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Sitec wrote: »
    5.0 V8 Mustang. The noise from it is unreal.

*I know it's parked in a disabled space but we were with the car at all times.

Looks like they went to you after us then.

I thought the V8 was a bit muted to be honest. Still nicer than 99 percent of the stuff we get in, but not as growly as I hoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

R.O.R wrote: »

I thought the V8 was a bit muted to be honest. Still nicer than 99 percent of the stuff we get in, but not as growly as I hoped.

We were in a multi-story car park so it sounded pretty sweet. Was blown away by the interior, really well put together and the manual box has a lovely short throw.

Sitec wrote: »
    We were in a multi-story car park so it sounded pretty sweet. Was blown away by the interior, really well put together and the manual box has a lovely short throw.

I recognise the space, and the 2 guys in the photo ;)

Interior was a lot better than I expected, having been in an 06 imported one that was just a bit cheap on the inside.

Slight let down by having the same "door open" bong as the Mondeo, but I could live with that.

Couldn't live with the 14 l/100km consumption they got on the way up though (20 mpg) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I recognise the space, and the 2 guys in the photo ;)

Interior was a lot better than I expected, having been in an 06 imported one that was just a bit cheap on the inside.

Slight let down by having the same "door open" bong as the Mondeo, but I could live with that.

Couldn't live with the 14 l/100km consumption they got on the way up though (20 mpg) :eek:

haha I noticed there was a 1/4 tank in it but I didn't ask of how many tanks:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

To be fair, id have floored the ****e out of it around everywhere :D
    What is going to the happen to the car? For sale as a demo?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

20mpg isn't that bad for a 5 litre car. I have had a 2 litre which would struggle to get that

• Registered Users Posts: 42 DaveHumphreys

AMGer wrote: »
    Is that RS3 sold yet or still with a dealership? Needs to be black or Sepang blue though, how does the red look in the flesh?

I wasn't a fan of the colour myself when I had it, partly because of the silver accents. It's more orangey red than red red if you get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Fuel Injection LHD, seen about Dublin the odd time
    375060.jpg
    375059.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

I had LK-1 on a Jag, exported now

There would be serious money to be made if such plates could be transfered.
    LK-1 on a Megane the other morning. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Didn't take pics but for anyone around Waterford, Tom Murphys have a beautiful old two door Merc (whatever the 70s e class equivalent was) in the show room. 37 years old with only 38000 miles on the clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭ofcork

Im sure thats the car i saw on new years day in cork.

ofcork wrote: »
    Im sure thats the car i saw on new years day in cork.

Probably - it was the one my colleague saw at the S-Max / Galaxy launch last November, so it's been in the country a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Brand new BMW M4 in Rathfarnham village around lunchtime today, reg was 161-D-4000 I think. Thought it was a normal 4 series at first glance, black really hides a lot of the M styling details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭ofcork

Also seen in the 161 registrations thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Saw an 07 Lamborghini Murcielago spider in Rathmines tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

vandriver wrote: »

Was the top down?

Pics or it didn't happen :D:D

Never seen one of these in person. Are they are massive as they look in videos and pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Blue with a WW reg?

No,it was on UK plates.
    Rx07ryp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭goochy

Is it grey ? There's a grey one that you can drive for half hour or so on those group on type sites. Buddy did it in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The Lambo vandriver is referring to is a black Murcielago LP640 Roadster - not a Gallardo and not a rental. The guy who owns it lives near me, has had a few nice cars over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

chriity139 wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen :D:D

Never seen one of these in person. Are they are massive as they look in videos and pictures
    khNtudz.jpg

I know the owner had a murdered out CLS63 AMG which was stolen back in 2013 and found burned down somewhere around Dublin.

Then he got this:

And few months ago he had this Ferrari 612:
    CX6hiQI.jpg

Iv seen him in his 612. Gorgeous car and the sound

Then he got this:

I posted that one up !

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

I'm nearly 100% sure I saw a right hooker Integrale out in Rush today, 1992, red with original wheels?? Anyone else seen it around?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

DSC_1009_zpsoexod5cb.jpg

Classy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Clondalkin?

malahide rd, coolock looks like ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Yeah coolock.

This discussion has been closed.