Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

useless wrote: »
    No pics (it was raining & they'd have been rubbish anyway) but Ballsbridge Motors have a beautiful black AMG GT V8 in the showroom....list is €250k, or a 62k deposit & just under €4K a month on finance, according to the little info sheet beside the car:)

That's been there awhile, have been meaning to go in for a look. Did you go inside and ok at it or through the window?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Scandalous price....that's 100 grand more expensive than a GT S spec'd to the hilt in Germany or the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Stupid money for what it is, I thought they were more of an entry level 911/R8 rival?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

useless wrote: »
    No pics (it was raining & they'd have been rubbish anyway) but Ballsbridge Motors have a beautiful black AMG GT V8 in the showroom....list is €250k, or a 62k deposit & just under €4K a month on finance, according to the little info sheet beside the car:)

Really? I'll take two! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Would it be your lotto win car though?

• Advertisement

Hal1 wrote: »

I'd have the new C63S coupe instead. Same engine, half the price

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

No pictures but I seen a sliver Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG outside of the halfway House in Ashtown today.

Hal1 wrote: »

Mine would be a Mercedes 450SEL 6.9.

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/23127/lot/27/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

my lotto win daily driver car would just be an old ford ;) AMG me hoop:D

Well, I'd have that Quattro too!
    Now that we're talking, a Lancia Delta Integrale, an old Roller, maybe a Model T and a Renault 4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭useless

jozi wrote: »
    That's been there awhile, have been meaning to go in for a look. Did you go inside and ok at it or through the window?

Was after 5 when I passed so it was closed. Sat in one at the Frankfurt show last September though. A lovely car, but not on my 'lotto list':)

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Cars & Coffee in Cork this morning

24214083401_4c1903a976_c.jpg

24000996610_8a82ffd14e_c.jpg

24000994550_186b349377_c.jpg

23668374614_11e7104ac4_c.jpg

23669977193_718421b200_c.jpg

24001196140_8e3a186ee7_c.jpg

24001196850_3665e6176d_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Haven't seen one in Matte black before

image_zps924kggak.jpeg

image_zpsyhwo1l4q.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Perfect example of a number plate shagging up aesthetics on a car. Nicest R8 I've seen and I'm no big fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Forgot to post this Fiat X1/9.
    Every time I saw it at a distance I though it was a Truimph!

374615.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭goochy

Fiat looks well and not an import !
    Terrible parking of R8 , hope that's a wrap as looks very grim, the 08 one with white wrap going around looks well. Bill Griffin motors has/ had a 2010 blue ex UK R8 for sale for a very long time , he's not known for great customer service so maybe that put off buyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Andip wrote: »
    Haven't seen one in Matte black before

image_zps924kggak.jpeg

image_zpsyhwo1l4q.jpeg

seen a matte black one identical to the above in ashbourne a few times but i never bothered to take a pic as i thought it looked tacky and skangery:(:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

davycc wrote: »
    seen a matte black one identical to the above in ashbourne a few times but i never bothered to take a pic as i thought it looked tacky and skangery:(:o

It does. I thought the matte black phase was over and done with a few years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

DSC_0344.jpg

Is that RS3 sold yet or still with a dealership? Needs to be black or Sepang blue though, how does the red look in the flesh?

• Advertisement

AMGer wrote: »
    how does the red look in the flesh?

I didn't even notice it was an RS3 at first, just didnt stand out :( until I heard the rumble. Blue is definitely the colour for them. Couldn't see who was driving it at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

I seen that rs3 last year. Its a serious car in person but if you wernt a car person you wouldnt be able to tell it was anything special

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

All the Porsches must have been out today, seen a whole plethora of them between Drumcondra and Donnybrook. The only on that stood out, because of the deep front air dam and massive rear spoiler, was a GT4 probably 2015 model? Also spotted my first 2016 in the form of a Volvo XC90, big yoke!

---edit---

Just googling, I thought it was a 911 GT4 but now I'm not sure, it definitely had a GT4 badge, maybe it was a Cayman GT4?

DSC_0344_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ex Lord Mayor of Nyavan? Poor bastard! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Local businessman in Navan. Used to get to '1' plate every year in the late 90's early 00's. Any time you'd see him he wouldn't be going over 40mph for some reason.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

I had LK-1 on a Jag, exported now

There would be serious money to be made if such plates could be transfered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

5.0 V8 Mustang. The noise from it is unreal.

mustang1_zpsmegty17h.jpg
    mustang5_zpsiq4fmrsc.jpg
    mustang2_zps24ypijto.jpg
    mustang4_zpskcisg3oz.jpg

*I know it's parked in a disabled space but we were with the car at all times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Interesting screw placement on the reg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

vintagevrs wrote: »
    Interesting screw placement on the reg
    Looks well alright, same on the back!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement