Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA glitching friends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What the hell did you buy?

Everything. Twice. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Everything. Twice. :cool:

That explains it.

Just to clarify, that's 210 spent, not left!

Just to clarify, that's 210 spent, not left!

It's an obscene amount either way Francis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

I'm 210 not out :pac:

It's a challenge to spend now, never mind save it :P

I'll let you come smoke loads of bongs in my apartment if you spot me the price of a yacht. I've even got a French stripper with dodgy hips on speed dial:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

winston82 wrote:
    Thanks. I'm on PS4. In dire need of cash . Down to my last 100k. Eating bread all week.

Character Transfer Glitch
    You can do the glitch which transfers money from a modded account to your own account. I've 2 accounts here with $700m and $4bn on them if you wanna use one

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Louis is back with a glitsch to dupe/sell modded street cars. Haven't tried it myself, should be on later to give it a spin (once the PSN has sorted out last night's issues).

This doesn't bypass the 45 min wait.

(as always, Robbed From Reddit)

Requirements: - one friend in your session - 10 car garage, full, with rebels to be replaced by duped car - modified street car
    Drive out your garage with the street car you want to dupe
    Park so that the blue market (to enter the garage) is on your drivers door, so that when you exit the vehicle you will go into your garage
    Press triangle/Y near the blue marker to enter your garage, then exit the garage again
    Take a random car from the street which is possible to store (cheap) and park it infront of your garage
    Have your friend invite you to a impromptu race (via interaction menu), go onto the invite screen on your phone to be ready to accept the invite
    Spin your wheels (break and accelerate) and accept the invite at the same time as you stop braking, so that you enter the garage and also enter the race
    Press circle/B on the 'full garage screen' and exit the race
    Drive into your garage with the car you want to dupe and replace it with the rebel or a less valuable car
    When you come out you will have an invisible car, so get your friend to take it with a cargo bob, if you spawn in midair then you will be standing on the invisible car
    Press triangle/Y near the car your friend has picked up with the cargobob
    When you're in the car in the air your friend should leave you, dropping the car on the street, then drive into your garage, dupe done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Blackgator wrote: »
    Character Transfer Glitch
    You can do the glitch which transfers money from a modded account to your own account. I've 2 accounts here with $700m and $4bn on them if you wanna use one

How can I avail of your offer? What would I need to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

winston82 wrote: »

Purchase a shark card instead

winston82 wrote: »

Speaking from experience, it'll probably involve a camera, some 'ambient' lighting and a series of uncompromising poses.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Speaking from experience, it'll probably involve a camera, some 'ambient' lighting and a series of uncompromising poses.....

I'm that broke I'd probably do it. Will pose nude for gta dollars.

From Reddit via se7ensins. (Fudge Train is on twitter claiming to be the founder....as usual :rolleyes:)

This is not my glitch, as I just found this on se7ensins this morning.
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-5-1-31-lowrider-duplication-glitch-1-31.1447042/

"Hello i have a duplication glitch here for you guys to duplicate low riders and bypass 45 min wait this is working on update 1.31 the original glitch wasn't founded by me as i took the dupe street cars glitch and modified it to dupe your own personal vehicle THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE FRIENDS CARS!! and this has been tested on PS4 only as of this post was created.
    WARNING DO NOT SELL ORIGINAL COPY THE DUPES WILL DISAPPEAR!!
    Step one: You need 3 garages minimum, use Unit 2 Popular Street and 331 Supply Street, The 3rd garage needs to have at least 2 free car slots for the glitch to work per Duplication!
    Step two: Fill 2 Garages full off rebels and 1 Low rider, put the Low rider in the Popular street garage.
    Step three: Get 1 or 2 friends, Cargo bob and a truck.
    Drive the Low rider out and blow it up run over next to Supply street garage and have your friend shoot you and send them a 1 vs 1 deathmatch invite do not accept just yet as you spawn you have very little time you need to steal a street car and drive it into Supply street garage and accept the black screen message, Your friend should accept the deathmatch invite as you disappear into your garage once you have successfully returned back the car should be gone if it is still there the glitch didn't work if the car has disappeared you need to call Mors Mutual and get your car back. you must not leave the area, as the glitch will not work your friend needs to get your car and bring it to you then drive it in do not accept the invite it should pull your car into the garage replace a rebel and walk back out, now you should have a invisible car push the car out into the middle of the road and have your friend pick it up with the cargo bob can be hard to pick up sometimes being invisible stand under the car and press Triangle or Y to get in make sure you only press triangle or Y once as you can screw the car up simply drive it back into popular street garage and repeat the process. Happy Glitching Make sure to Destroy this glitch before it gets patched! Your welcome, Peace"
    https://youtu.be/PGxBI7fpW3A

Easiest method without using CargoRobert

Latest version of lowrider glitch.

Nooooooo

CaFC4spWQAA1hW1.png:large

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

TacoMan wrote: »
    Nooooooo

ShouDDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Cursor and a PC icon?

They banning people on PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

TacoMan wrote: »
    Nooooooo

Is that real?

You were probably doing too many wacky races!!

Not mine, found it on Twitter.

As Zanatoo was saying online, this is probably for someone who's modded the game (on pc).

I'd say glitsching scum on console are ok for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just Google search 10/6/2035 gta loads a pc guys got as they call perma bans for having mods installed its an automatic system that bans mods... Don't think it's on ps4 anytime soon and if it does ever come most the community will be banned in fairness so can't see it happening...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You get 3 bans, first one is a week, the third and last is 20 years :D

BRDS/RISE: Glitsch glitsch glitsch. :)

R*: Patsched. :mad:

BRDS/RISE: You barstards, what give you the right to do that?!! :(

R*: THE LAW OF MURPHY :pac:

378167.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Came across this on Reddit, no access to Se7en Sins in work
    GTA Online Lowrider Duplication Glitch 1.32 Bypass 48min [NEW Off The Radar] PS4/XB1 19.02.2016 "dont need gang attack"Glitch (self.gtaglitches)

submitted 4 days ago * by fays35

GTA Online Lowrider Duplication Glitch 1.32 Bypass 48min [NEW Off The Radar Method] PS4/XB1 19.02.2016 "DONT NEED GANG ATTACK"

New Off The Radar Duplication Glitch [Dont need gang attack]

1- PLAYER 1 And PLAYER 2 entering different "INVITE SESSION"

2- Players sending invite each other [Dont accept now]

3- PLAYER 1 entering Race and starting 1-2 LAP

4- PLAYER 2 accept invite when PLAYER 1 in car choise menu. Accept first alert but dont accept SPECTATE ALERT

5- PLAYER 1 finishing the race and vote mission choose freemode.

6- PLAYER 2's spectate alert disappearing and spawn back session without minimap [SEMI OTR]

7- PLAYER 1 accep invite [step 2] and spawning player 2's session

8- You and your friend in same map, now PLAYER 1 entering CREATOR and press options > ONLINE > INVITE SESSION, player 1 spawning new invite session

9- PLAYER 2 OPENING PS/XB MENU AND JOIN PLAYER 1 [CONVERSATION OR FRIEND LIST] SAME TIME PLAYER 1 ACCEPT INVITATION AGAIN [step2] NOW PLAYER 1-2 CAN SEE ALERTS [JOININ SESSION ALERT]

10- ACCEPT ALERTS "SAME TIME"

11- PLAYER 1 spawning PLAYER 1's map again but this time he cant see player 2 in the session list but player 2 still in the map

AND GO TO YOUR GARAGE START THE DUPLICATION

12- Go to your garage [9 rebel 1 lowrider]

13- Enter your garage and quit with rebel [Set VEHICLE ACCESS NO-ONE]

14- Player 1 starting spam triangle to player 2 's rebel

15- Player 2 entering garage again and quit with lowrider

16- Player 2 entering garage again [no with lowrider]

17- Quit garage with rebel and enter lowrider go back garage

And duplication finish

Go back step 13 again do it again and again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beg6W_wbFCY

2 new glitches posted on Se7ensins

GIVE CARS TO FRIENDS

2 PERSON DUPE GLITCH

Can be used to get the Dukes for those that can't buy it

Would the give a car to a friend glitch work for a Dukes, does anyone know?

Apparently so. Will be on tomorrow if you want a hand trying to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Apparently so. Will be on tomorrow if you want a hand trying to get it.

Phobos giving his cars away right now in knock down price and he'll throw in a hand free

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Phobos is doing whacky races and says if he dnfs he's giving all player's money #freemonies

• Advertisement

Farty88 wrote: »
    Phobos is doing whacky races and says if he dnfs he's giving all player's money #freemonies

Yeah, I was...until ye kicked me from both the playlist and the bloody party!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement